Home cosmetics: recipes proven natural masks and lotions for the face
Recipes home cosmetics never cease to be relevant. Many generations have already seen this. If you always want to look young and be beautiful, be sure to use homemade beauty recipes. Cosmetic masks, lotions, homemade deodorants from fruits, vegetables and any other products - all this is prepared very simply.
The easiest way is to apply crushed fruits, berries, or, for example, fresh kefir and a coffee mask, and leave them for a while. But to maximize the effect, do not forget to make a steam bath before the cosmetic procedure. Thus, you cleanse the skin, it will become more tender and absorb more vitamins and other beneficial substances. So, our recipes.
- Natural Facial Lotion
- Homemade Skin Tone Recipes
- Simple Products for Skin Beauty and Youth
- Organic Components Deodorants
- Home Mask Video Recipes
Natural Facial Lotions
- Soft Peanut Peanut Cream Masks, dried mashed cakes, masks, and dried mashes for homemade masks
- Natural Facial Lotions
- Natural Facial Lotionsspoon of glycerin and a quarter cup of cold boiled water. This solution can wipe either the entire skin of the face and neck, or its separate areas for the treatment of inflammatory processes and the elimination of excessive sensitivity.
- Add three tablespoons of vodka and one teaspoon of glycerin to the juice of five apricots, mix. This soft lotion is suitable for any skin type. It can be used not only for applying to the skin of the face and neck, but also for applying to the skin of the décolleté.
Homemade recipes for skin tone
- Mix two tablespoons of warm semolina, boiled in milk with half a teaspoon of salt, one egg yolk, one teaspoon of honey, one teaspoon of oil and one teaspoon of raspberry juice. The composition in its consistency should be similar to the cream. Apply it on the face and leave for 20 - 30 minutes.
- Mix the pulp of five apricots with one tablespoon of sour cream, one tablespoon of any vegetable oil and whipped protein of one egg. This solution should be applied to the skin for about 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water or remove with a damp cloth.
- Mix grated apple with one teaspoon of honey and one tablespoon of ground oatmeal. Apply the mixture on your face, leave for 15 - 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Especially intense exposure - “ice cream”: Take fresh black currant juice. For each half a glass of juice, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Stir thoroughly, pour into ice tins and freeze. After a hot compress( it is enough to apply a towel moistened with hot water to the face for a few minutes), massage the face with such a piece of ice, then rinse it with cold water, wipe gently with a dry towel and apply a nourishing mask. This "ice cream" can be used on any skin type.
Simple products for beauty and youthful skin.
- Mix mashed gooseberry pulp with one egg yolk, apply to dry or damp face and neck skin for 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Pound a mixture of sweet and sour cherries in equal proportions and apply on face and neck. Apply a home mask for about 20 minutes, then remove it from the skin with a cotton swab dipped in warm water.
Deodorants from organic components
- First, make a camomile infusion: six tablespoons of chamomile flowers pour one and a half cups of boiled water, leave for one hour. In this infusion, add two tablespoons of white currant juice. This composition wipe sweating areas of the body.
- Cold black or green tea mixed with one tablespoon of red currant juice or grapes. If you wipe the face with this solution every morning, after allowing the skin to dry on its own, the oily shine on the skin will not appear throughout the day.
Video-recipes for home masks
And finally, I would like to say - use popular recipes for the preparation of cosmetics. After all, cosmetics, cooked with his own hands and from natural products, will bring much more benefit than cosmetics purchased in the store.
Our reader recommended a remedy that copes with wrinkles better than any “folk” mask and is not inferior in salon treatments: it nourishes the skin, smoothes wrinkles and removes bags under the eyes, and the effect is noticeable after her third application.
We were pleasantly surprised by its history and the result that was achieved without botox and operations - the face was 12 years younger! Therefore, we want to share a link to the post in her blog, where she shows and tells how she managed to achieve this. We hope that it will be useful for you Read more & gt; & gt;