Blue clay face masks: a universal natural remedy for youthful skin
Clay - a natural remedy with proven effectiveness. It is used not only in cosmetology, but also in the treatment of various diseases. All its components are perfectly absorbed by the human body. Blue clay face mask is a great alternative to expensive factory-made cleansers.
- What kind of clay to choose
- Composition of substance
- Part of the procedures of the tests of the procedures of the procedures of the procedures of the procedures of the procedures of the procedures of the procedures of the procedures of the procedures of the procedures of the procedures of the procedures of the procedures of the blue clay
- The simplest mask
- Composition with medicinal herbs
- Video recipes of the search for the samefrom stone. In the bowels of the earth's crust over time, splits and cracks are formed. Water gets into them, and particles of stone dust are moistened, pressed. Clay, which we now use to cleanse the face, was created over a million years or more.
This material is very pl
Composition of matter
- Silicon helps the skin to remain attractive longer.
- Manganese disinfects microbes, soothes irritations, is a natural antiseptic.
- Calcium makes the skin smooth, delicate and velvety. It smoothes small wrinkles, and makes deep ones less noticeable.
- Magnesium is involved in the production of its own collagen, which makes the skin more toned, and also normalizes blood circulation, which helps to improve the complexion.
- Iron enhances the effectiveness of magnesium, delivering oxygen and nourishment to the cells.
- The task of potassium is to provide an adequate level of moisture of the skin. Dehydration primarily causes flaking and fine wrinkles.
- Sodium works as a duet with potassium and cleans the pores of excessive greasy secretions.
- Phosphorus is needed to maintain elasticity.
- Titan creates a barrier to UV radiation.
Features of the procedure
Clay is stirred with wooden spoons or chopsticks. You can use plastic dishes, but not metal.
This substance is not heated, its healing properties appear only in a cold state. Clay can be left in the sun for a while, so it will become even more useful.Important!
How to get rid of wrinkles and look 11 years younger? Revealed the secret, not profitable beauty salons
During the procedure, the mask may dry out too quickly on the face, with a feeling of tightness of the skin. To prevent this from happening, you need to moisturize the skin with mineral or plain water with a spray bottle.
clay masks can also be used for hair. So you can add volume to your hair and normalize the sebaceous glands.
Conduct a course of procedures to achieve the best result. Make masks with clay once every three days( 10-15 sessions in total), and once every 7 days apply a moisturizing( for oily face) or nourishing( for dry face) mask onto the face.
Advantages of Blue Clay Masks
Clay is universal, it can be used regardless of the type of skin. This powerful cleaner absorbs toxins and removes them, which is the most important condition on the way to healthy and clean skin.
Acne mask with blue clay cleanses, adsorbs the products of skin exchange, thereby preventing the development of inflammation. Clay absorbs dead cells and stimulates the formation of new ones. It affects the intracellular processes, reduces the depth of wrinkles, has a tonic effect, rejuvenates the face.
The skin is whitened, gets a higher elasticity, improves blood circulation.
Clay combined with oils is a great way to relax your face and enjoy the procedure:
- Cocoa Butter is ideal for women with dry skin type. The remedy helps from spots after acne. Oil makes less noticeable "young" stretch marks and protects the skin from weathering, can be used to care for children's skin.
- Coconut Oil helps irritated skin. Eliminates peeling, will have an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Jojoba oil creates optimal conditions for the absorption of vitamin D. When dermatitis and eczema eliminates itching and rash.
- Wheat germ oil softens, moisturizes, eliminates wrinkles, tones, heals microcracks, strengthens capillaries. The tool is good to use for the skin near the eyes.
Massage significantly increases the effectiveness of cosmetic procedures.10 minutes of stroking, tingling and patting, and facial muscles will be in good shape, which means that the face will look great.
Home Facial Treatments
Mask Pour some clay into a porcelain bowl and pour in enough water to form an average consistency of the mixture, spread it over your face. After 20 minutes, wash with warm water. The effect will be noticeable immediately.
Composition with Herbs
Buy sage, chamomile, lime blossom and lavender( 1: 1: 1: 1).Mix everything and brew 1 spoon of the collection with boiling water, let it brew for about 15 minutes. The resulting decoction, use for dilution of clay.
Clay can also be mixed:
- with cranberry pulp;
- juice of tomatoes or cucumbers( or other vegetable juice);
- banana gruel;
- brewed green tea;
- citrus juice or fresh fruit juice.
Choose what you like best and try different variations of facial masks with blue clay.
Video-recipe of clay mask for problematic skin
Our reader recommended a tool that copes with wrinkles better than any "folk" mask and is not inferior in terms of efficiency of salon procedures: nourishes the skin, smoothes wrinkles and removes eye bags, and the effectaccording to her words, it is noticeable after the 3rd application.
We were pleasantly surprised by its history and the result, which was achieved without botox and operations - the face was 12 years younger! Therefore, we want to share a link to the post in her blog, where she shows and tells how she managed to achieve this. We hope that it will be useful for you Read more & gt; & gt;loading. ..