Facial gymnastics: complex video and description of effective exercises
Regular exercise helps us maintain muscle tone, slim and tighten the figure, but few people think that the muscles of the face, just like the muscles of the body, must be regularly trained and kept in good shape. And gymnastics for the face with a special set of exercises to strengthen the muscles of the face and neck, and therefore for the prevention and control of wrinkles, sagging skin and second chin, will help. Systematic performance of simple but very effective exercises will help to prolong youth, because training affects not only the muscles, but also the general condition: the blood supply to the collagen connective tissue improves in the lower layers of the skin, and nutrients and oxygen are more actively supplied to the skin cells.
- Expert's opinion on training the muscles of the face
- Facial Gymnastics Action
- Integrated Facial Gymnastics
- Exercises for the Eyes
- Strengthening the Muscles of the Forehead
- Exercises for the Cheeks
- Gymnastics for the Lips
- 20 19and oval face
Expert opinion on training the muscles of the face
The principle of gymnastics for the muscles of the face
The muscles of the face are actively working when we talk, smile or frown, rejoiceWhether sorrow. However, relaxation and muscle tension are very uneven, because even in a dream, when it seems to us that our entire body is resting, the face does not relax completely: the eyeballs move and the eyelids twitch, the muscles around the mouth contract. Uneven work of different groups of facial muscles leads to the appearance of premature wrinkles. Due to the constant load of the same muscles, connective tissues are over-stressed, which leads to a change in the contour of the face, flabbiness and sagging of the skin. To avoid this or to restore the beauty and youthfulness of the face without plastic surgeries, there are a number of simple exercises to train the muscles of the face, which are absolutely safe for women of any age, do not take a lot of time and, most importantly, give amazing results.
Gymnastics for the face is based on the alternation of exercises for tension and relaxation of various groups of facial muscles. These exercises were known to knowledgeable women in ancient times, and today they are actively popularized thanks to such systems of non-surgical facial plastics as “face-building” and “self-lifting”.The main key to success is regularity and systematicity. After two weeks of active training, the effect will be noticeable, which will pleasantly please and will be an excellent incentive to continue training: swelling and bags under the eyes will disappear, complexion will improve, wrinkles will become less pronounced, cheeks and a second chin will tighten.
Comprehensive Gymnastics for the FaceThe main thing is to do it daily, preferably in the morning and in the evening. For each exercise, the maximum number of repetitions is ten, but it is recommended to start with two or three repetitions and add one repetition every day, gradually reaching ten. Perform all exercises should not hold your breath, straining the muscles as much as possible and holding the tension for 8-10 seconds.
Exercises for the eyes
These exercises for the muscles of the face are aimed at training the upper and lower eyelids, getting rid of the crow's feet around the eyes, reducing puffiness and for a more expressive and open look.
How to get rid of wrinkles and look 11 years younger? Revealed the secret, not profitable beauty salons
1. Fix the eyebrows, pressing their index fingers to the frontal bone. Now, by reducing the muscles of the forehead, we are trying to raise the eyebrows up, while holding the eyebrows in place with the fingers( Fig. 4).
2. The middle fingers are placed between the eyebrows over the bridge of the nose, gently press. We place our index fingers on the outer corners of the eyes and press a little too, but try not to fold them. Schushurivaem lower eyelid. If the exercise is performed correctly, the beating of the muscles of the eye should be felt. We relax the eyelid and repeat the narrowing movement again.
3. Place three fingers of each hand on closed eyes so that the index finger, by light pressure, fixes the outer corner of the eye, the middle one - the middle of the eyebrow, and the ring finger - the inner corner of the eye. Now, opposing the fingers, we try to squint( Fig. 5).
Strengthening the muscles of the forehead
1. We place the palm on the forehead just above the eyebrows. Hand pressing on the forehead, raise and lower the eyebrows, trying to overcome resistance.
2. With the index and middle fingers of both hands, we press on the beginning of the eyebrows on the bridge of the nose, move the eyebrows as if we are angry, while exerting pressure with the fingers.
3. Frown. Then raise the eyebrows as high as possible and open our eyes wide.
4. Moving Ears If this trick is not working for you yet, mentally direct the ears to the crown, while actively trying to strain and relax the upper ear muscle. Do not back down and eventually the ears will certainly begin to move, and there, look, and learn to clap your ears.
Exercises for the cheeks
Over the years, the cheeks droop, and the face seems dull, flat and aged. Exercise will help fill your cheeks with energy, return the volume to them and “put in place”
1. We take a deep breath through the nose. Hold your breath for a couple of seconds. Closing the lips and puffing out his cheeks, with tension through the mouth we exhale the air with jolts.
2. Pull the lips forward and round them into a "tube".We smile broadly, lingering in this position for a few seconds, and again rounding the lips.
3. For 10 seconds, retract the cheeks, and then inflate them for 10 seconds.
4. The right cheek is gripped with the left hand so that the thumb is fixed from the side of the oral cavity, and the other four fingers are outside. We take a deep breath through the nose and try to smile, while keeping the cheek with the fingers of the left hand in a restful state, we resist muscle contraction. Open your fingers, exhale through the mouth. We perform similar actions on the left cheek( Fig. 1).
Lip Gymnastics will help strengthen the circular muscle that forms the mouth, as well as the muscles that raise and lower the lips, which fill them with volume. It will not let the corners of the mouth sadly slide down, and make the sponge elastic, voluminous and seductive.
1. We take a deep breath through the nose, exhale through the lips extended by the tubule, while keeping the corners of the mouth in place with the fingers of both hands( Fig. 2).
2. Pull the sponge, as if for a kiss. Strain to the limit the muscles of the lips, count to five and relax.
3. Open your mouth wide and give it an oval shape. We press the upper lip to the teeth and try to smile with the corners of the mouth. When performed correctly, a slight burning sensation should be felt in the corners of the mouth. This exercise will help raise the lowered corners of the mouth.
4. We utter loudly the sounds “a”, “o”, “u”, “s”, making sure that the lips do not shrink and stretch. This exercise will help strengthen the circular muscle of the mouth, which is responsible for the beautiful shape and elasticity of the lips.
Exercises for chin
These exercises will help to cope with the problem of double chin.
1. Sharply throw back the head back, relax the lower jaw, open the mouth. Tightening the muscles of the neck, with force, but slowly close the mouth, at the same time pushing the lower jaw so that the lower lip completely covers the upper one( Fig. 6).Repeat the exercise until the sore muscles in the chin area appear.
2. With the back side, press the palm to the chin. We are trying to open the mouth, resisting with the palm of our hand.
3. The lower jaw is pushed forward and we begin to move the jaw to the right and left, at the extreme points maximally increasing the tension.
4. Stretch the lower lip above the chin. Extremely tense muscles of the chin. We count to five and relax.
Exercises for the neck
Gymnastics for neck muscles will help to cope with sagging and remove the second chin.
1. Raise your head and open your mouth as if we want to reach an apple hanging on a branch. The tension of the muscles of the neck is brought to the limit. We hold the maximum voltage for 5 seconds and relax.
2. We turn our heads to the left, while our shoulders do not move. We stretch our muscles as much as possible, count to five and relax. For each side, repeat the exercise from 3 to 6 times.
3. Fix the left half of the neck with the right hand. We take a breath, the neck muscles are pulled down while the corner of the mouth is held in place with our left hand. Exhale through the mouth with relaxed muscles( Fig. 3).Do the same with the right half of the neck and mouth.
Complex exercises for the neck and face oval
Try to perform these simple exercises daily for at least two weeks, and you will certainly see and feel positive changes. And this is only the first step on the path to beauty and youth!
Our reader recommended a remedy that copes with wrinkles better than any “folk” mask and is not inferior in effective salon procedures: nourishes the skin, smoothes wrinkles and removes bags under the eyes, and the effect is noticeable after her third application.
We were pleasantly surprised by its history and the result that was achieved without botox and operations - the face was 12 years younger! Therefore, we want to share a link to the post in her blog, where she shows and tells how she managed to achieve this. We hope that it will be useful for you Read more & gt; & gt;