Facial massage at home: equipment on video
Whatever ideal woman a woman possesses, she cannot feel beautiful if her face is imperfect. Of course, men "appreciate" the feminine beauty in different ways: someone takes the first look at the hips, others look out for the chest, and others are interested in the legs. But, one way or another, “certification” always ends up as a person who, by default, must be well-groomed and young. Therefore, all women, without exception, who wish to continue conquering men's hearts, need to learn how to do a facial massage at home, which serves as a kind of guide to the world of beauty.
- When the face massage was born
- video self-massage encyclopedia of the face The purpose of the procedure and the expected effect
- How to prepare for the process
- The basis of the basis - massage lines
- Direction - massage engine
- Types of massage - what did you choose
;immemorial times. People intuitively concluded that stroking or rubbing the affected areas relieves pain. When mankind o
nly learned to heal, different methods were used, but massage was invariably in the lead. Meanwhile, the first time massage was done for pain relief, and not for the sake of beauty. But later everything changed. The first facial massage technique was born in ancient Egypt, and now we use the basics of this technique, by the way. There is information that the students of the legendary Galen - an ancient Roman talented doctor, also recommended to their patients who are interested in how to keep their faces young, to do massage, using oil or special ointments for their procedure.
As you can see, facial massage is an ancient sage, bringing beauty to the world. Over time, the techniques were improved, new techniques were developed, but history did not preserve the names of all authors of massage know-how. But we still know something about some of them. For example, the famous inventor in the field of cosmetology, the famous French courtesan, hails from the XVII century - Ninon de Lankle even in 80 years looked wonderful and did not have a single wrinkle on her face. When asked how she managed to keep her face young in such advanced years, she replied that she had a “weapon” against the fight against old age — a special face massage. Ninon diligently massaged the skin of the face with a piece of suede, repeating sessions twice a day, so that she had impeccable appearance and a myriad of fans. So modern women have something to learn from the beauties of the ancient period.
Video Encyclopedia of Self-Massage of the Face
Objectives of the procedure and the expected effect of
Hardly anyone would argue that massaging the face is first and foremost a pleasure. Moreover, both from the action itself, and from the subsequent admiration in the mirror. And what can we say about the end result - the fall of men's hearts at your feet.
What other goals does face massage have?
- Muscle relaxation that prevents cosmetic problems;
- improvement of state of health, which, you see, is a good bonus for active modern ladies;
- improving metabolism, so that we become slimmer and more beautiful;
- struggle with fatigue, as a consequence of the total employment of current fashionistas;
- improving the quality of sleep, which is very important for the preservation of health and beauty;
- retention and restoration of facial beauty.
"All this is good, but what changes will be noticeable directly on the face?" - you ask. You can expect the following results:
How to get rid of wrinkles and look 11 years younger? Revealed the secret, not profitable beauty salons
- smoothing wrinkles, folds and creases of the skin;
- accelerating tissue regeneration;
- eliminate skin sagging;
- exfoliation of dead cells;
- skin cleansing in general;
- eliminate bruises, as well as swelling under the eyes;Double chin disappearance
- color enhancement;
- improve skin elasticity;
- eliminate fat deposits;
- improving facial contours;
- disappearance of swelling;Blush appearance
- enhance skin turgor.
In more detail, they will help you learn how facial massage works, reviews from fans of a particular technique, of which there are a great many in cosmetology now.
How to prepare for the process
Now that you are convinced that massage is a home alternative to plastic, and it is financially much more profitable, it’s time to learn how to do a facial massage correctly.
First, you need to choose a technique, the benefit in modern cosmetology there is a wide choice. However, the “masters of massage affairs” recommend starting the transformation with the classics, gradually complementing it with other techniques.
Secondly, you should purchase a cream for facial massage, as well as test for allergies. To do this, apply a means to a small area of skin on the inside of the arm at the elbow and wait 10 minutes. If you do not notice any changes on the skin, it means that the cream is suitable. Some prefer for the procedure to use oil for facial massage. Ideally, oils such as linseed, almond and cotton oils have proven themselves in this regard. However, you are free to choose a means for massaging to your taste, the main thing is to remember to apply it before a session.
Thirdly, worry about your hands, because they are your main working “tool”.Remove rings, bracelets and other jewelry, examine nails, put them in order in order not to accidentally scratch the skin during the procedure. Then you need to wash and wipe your hands.
Fourth, cosmetologists advise to prepare not only “tools” for massage, but also the surrounding “background”.Ventilate the room, find a comfortable chair, turn on soothing music and tune in to the fun.
Fifth, before starting the massage, prepare the “canvas” itself - the face. Remove residual makeup with your favorite milk. If desired, you can use the scrub. Do not forget to also remove the hair under the tape or bandage.
Basics of basics -
massage lines Want to learn how to do a facial massage, so that the return from it is maximum? Examine the massage lines. During the procedure, make movements only according to the following rules:
- Forehead. Should move from the nose to the zone of the beginning of hair growth, as well as from the nose, bypassing the eyebrows, or from the middle of the forehead towards the temples.
- Neck. From the base of the neck or collarbone, you must move to the chin. Behind - all the way around.
- Nose. From the nose should move to the wings or the tip of the nose.
- Cheeks. From the center of the upper lip or chin, as well as from the corners of the mouth, you need to move to the earlobes, and from the lower lip to the side of the chin. From the nose it is necessary to move to the area of the temples or to the upper lip, and from its wings - to the center of the ears.
- Eyes. From the outer part of the eyes, you must move to the inner, and from it to the outer area of the eyelids.
It will be better for you to help you understand the lines used for facial massage, pictures developed by cosmetologists. Connect them to the business at the training stage, then over time you will bring the movement to automatism.
This is important to know! By the way, any cream or other means from your cosmetic bag, experts in the field of beauty recommend also to apply on the described massage lines.
Direction - massage engine
So, you theoretically know how to do a face massage along the lines, it's time to go directly to the movements, on which the quality of the procedure depends not less. Memorize:
- Kneading. The movement is a capture of the muscles, and in the transverse direction. Thanks to kneading, the inflow of lymph to the tissues increases, muscle tension is relieved, the metabolism and nutrition of the skin are improved.
- Stroking. The most pleasant manipulation produced by the palm or fingertips. What gives stroking, except for pleasure? The elimination of toxins, as well as the improvement of the circulatory system.
- Vibration. As stroking is done with your fingertips or with your palm, however, the nature of the impact is much stronger. Thanks to the vibration, scars and scars are softened and reduced, skin turgor is improved.
- Rubbing. These are spiral or circular movements with the tips of your fingers. As a result, the rubbing disappears edema, melts fat. It is on this movement is based facial massage for weight loss.
- Slamming. The process consists of quick and short strokes of the palm, its edge or fingertips from a close distance. Thanks to the clapping, excitement and nervous tension are relieved, the muscle tone improves, the blood supply, heat transfer and sebaceous glands function are normalized.
Types of massage - what to choose
When the basics are studied, it's time to make a choice. But how not to get lost among the great number of methods, how to choose the one that will help enhance beauty, and specifically solve your problems? For the correct choice, be guided by the following basic techniques:
- classic massage, the purpose of which is to prevent aging of the skin and maintain the beauty of the face. Perhaps the classic is a win-win for all cosmetic problems, but people who are prone to strong tissue swelling should be wary of it. Under such circumstances, you can not massage the eye area and eyelids;
- cosmetic massage, improves metabolism, restores facial contours, removes the second chin, skin folds and creases. Due to the cosmetic massage, the process of wilting of tissues slows down and the skin condition improves;
- plastic massage, recommended for women over 30, is an excellent “tool” to combat facial wrinkles and sagging skin. After several sessions, the face is visibly fresh, swelling disappears, wrinkles are smoothed out and the shape of the face improves;
- acupressure, bringing not only beauty, but also health, as it is able to overcome many diseases. If you have chosen acupressure face massage, how often can it be done? For example, the legendary Japanese Shiatsu even every day, then not only your beauty, but also your health will be safe;
- massage by Jacquet or pinch, which is prescribed for acne, excessive sebaceous excretions. In 10 sessions, all acne disappears, oily skin becomes normal;
- lymphatic drainage massage, which saves the skin from the negative influence of the external environment, calms the nervous system and improves skin turgor. Already after several procedures, you will notice that excess volumes( together with toxins and slags) are gone, your mood is improving, and your skin is changing;
- relaxing massage, which, as a rule, is included in the complex of cosmetic programs, because it relaxes the muscles of the face, relieves tension, cleanses the skin, thereby giving the "green light" to other beneficial procedures.
Now you are perfectly oriented in the world of massage, which means that your face will always be young, well-groomed and beautiful.
Our reader recommended a tool that copes with wrinkles better than any “folk” mask and is not inferior in effective salon procedures: it nourishes the skin, smoothes wrinkles and removes bags under the eyes, and the effect is noticeable after her third application.
We were pleasantly surprised by its history and the result that was achieved without botox and operations - the face was 12 years younger! Therefore, we want to share a link to the post in her blog, where she shows and tells how she managed to achieve this. We hope that it will be useful for you Read more & gt; & gt;