Strawberry mask: recipes and features of use
In the warm season, nature itself provides many opportunities to take care of its beauty. Creams and masks made from everything that grows on a garden bed differ from store products by an abundance of useful substances, lack of dyes, fragrances and preservatives. This means that their effect on the skin will be much more effective and beneficial. One of the most popular home remedies is a strawberry mask.
- Interesting facts about strawberries
- Useful berry remedy for the face
- Benefits of the fragrant
- Indications for use
- Strawberry mask recipes
- Video recipe: cleansing mask with strawberries and asphasin, as a part of a non-profit framework for an organization, aspiring, etc.popular garden culture. It contains many useful substances, and their concentration depends on the color of the berries. Small strawberry seeds can be used not only as a peeling agent for the skin, but also as a mild stimulator of intestinal activity, and the zinc contained i
Traditionally, strawberries are used for sweet dishes and in combination with dairy products, but it is also perfect for cheeses, seafood and poultry. Sometimes even green berries are used, for example, in pickled form. Possessing exceptional taste and deserved gastronomic popularity, strawberries contain less sugar than lemon.
But there is as much vitamin C in one berry as an average orange, while almost 90% of it is out of water, which makes it indispensable for dietary nutrition. It is not surprising that such a useful berry is even included in the astronaut's daily diet! It provides almost limitless possibilities for making cosmetics at home.
Useful berry remedy for the face
Benefits of the fragrant
Strawberries contain many nutrients that bring health even if they are simply applied to the skin. Among them are the following important elements.Important!
How to get rid of wrinkles and look 11 years younger? Revealed the secret, not profitable beauty salons
- Vitamin A. Strengthens skin cells, promotes rapid healing, and is also an antioxidant. It has anti-inflammatory and moisturizing effects.
- Vitamin C. Has an antioxidant effect, helps prevent premature aging.
- Vitamin H, or Biotin. Helps repair damaged cells.
- Vitamin B9, or folic acid. It protects the skin from ultraviolet radiation, slows down the aging process.
- Calcium. Favorably affects the condition of the skin, making it smooth and silky.
- Potassium. Helps maintain optimal skin hydration, prevents it from drying out.
- Copper. Stimulates the production of collagen, while maintaining skin elasticity.
Therefore, strawberries are a complete complex cosmetic product. With their help, you can easily achieve improvement in the condition of even problematic skin.
Indications for use
Strawberry masks have an excellent effect on fading skin, suffering from beriberi, improve complexion, increase tone. They are also recommended for increased dryness, as they have a moisturizing effect. The ability of this berry to narrow pores helps to solve the problems of oily skin. Thanks to small seeds, masks with strawberries can be used as a peeling, performing the function of cleansing. They are also useful as a remedy for acne and acne.
Strawberry juice has long been used to lighten freckles and other age spots. And finally, even in the absence of all these problems, a strawberry mask can be used as a nourishing and firming agent that helps to improve the complexion.
One of the main arguments against using this berry as a cosmetic is the likelihood of an allergic reaction associated with a high concentration of vitamin C. Therefore, before making a mask of strawberries, it is necessary to conduct a test by applying a small amount to the inner surface of an elbow or hand.
If there is no redness or burning sensation after 5-10 minutes - everything is in order. In addition, the mask of fresh strawberries is not recommended in the presence of skin lesions. It is also contraindicated in the case of very close proximity of the blood capillaries to the surface.
Recipes for strawberry masks
- Mash several berries to a puree and apply on face. It improves color and has a whitening effect.
- A pair of medium-sized berries to knead and mix with a tablespoon of high-fat cottage cheese. This mask is used to moisturize dry skin.
- If you mix the same amount of strawberries with a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of moisturizer for the face, you get an excellent anti-aging agent.
- Prepare strawberry juice and mix 2 tablespoons with one egg yolk. This mixture well nourishes tired skin. Another option - a mask of strawberries and sour cream in a 1: 1 ratio.
- Mix 2-3 mashed puree with a quarter cup of kefir and a pinch of salt. Use for peeling.
- To two tablespoons of juice add a teaspoon of olive oil and egg yolk, thicken the mixture with oatmeal flour. This compound effectively copes with peeling skin.
- Mix half a tablespoon of white cosmetic clay and juice from several berries, use as a cleansing agent.
- Beat one egg white, add 2 berry puree, thicken with potato flour. This mixture helps to reduce pore size.
- Compresses of a mixture of strawberry juice and aloe juice in a 2: 1 ratio will help relieve skin inflammation.
- Having frozen strawberry juice, you can use it for 3 days to wipe your face and neck. This method helps to rejuvenate and improve skin color.
Video-recipe: cleaning mask with strawberries and green clay
In all cases, the mask is applied to a clean face for 10-15 minutes, then rinsed with warm water. It is possible to apply such means up to 3 times a week. However, only berries picked straight from the garden bed, lasted no more than 48 hours and were not stored in the refrigerator, are effective. Therefore, the most favorable time for using strawberries in home cosmetology is, of course, summer.
Our reader recommended a remedy that copes with wrinkles better than any “folk” mask and is not inferior in effective salon procedures: it nourishes the skin, smoothes wrinkles and removes bags under the eyes, and the effect is noticeable after her third application.
We were pleasantly surprised by her history and the result that we managed to achieve without botox and operations - our face was 12 years younger! Therefore, we want to share a link to the post in her blog, where she shows and tells how she managed to achieve this. We hope that it will be useful for you Read more & gt; & gt;loading. ..