The mask of black dots with gelatin: the benefits and the best recipes
This problem begins to haunt us from adolescence. On fresh, clean, smooth skin, unpleasant black spots may suddenly appear. Their presence spoils the appearance and, as a result, affects the mood. The most annoying thing is that the struggle with them is delayed for many years and often leads to a disappointing result. What to do? An excellent remedy for annoying acne can be a mask of black spots with gelatin. How can you cure a person with such folk remedies?
- Why do black dots appear
- Use of home
- procedures Recipes for cleansing masks
- How to properly apply
- film masks Video procedure of cleaning skin with gelatinous mask
Why do black dots appear
There are several causes for this external defect.
- Lack of knowledge. He does not allow to properly care for his face. It is necessary to take into account the peculiarities of your skin and, accordingly, to select and apply special prophylactic masks and means to care for problem areas.
- Excessive fascination with cosmetics. Quantity does not always guarantee quality, and sometimes vice versa. This is especially true for foundation creams, powder and other pore clogging agents. They often provoke the appearance of black dots.
- Violations caused by hormonal changes( adolescence, pregnancy, menopause, stressful situations, etc.).At this time, excessive fat secretion may occur, which becomes dark in color upon oxidation.
- Hot Season. During this period, sebaceous glands work hard, and sebum secretion occurs. This leads to the formation of comedones.
- Bad habits. They not only undermine health, but also affect the condition of the skin.
Taking into account these factors, as well as making masks from black spots with gelatin, you will achieve a good result.
The Benefits of Home
Procedures Film masks have undeniable merits.
- They perfectly cleanse the skin, make it elastic, smooth, smooth wrinkles and improve microcirculation processes.
- Additional components that are included in their composition, have anti-inflammatory and drying effect. Thanks to them, the condition of the skin is normalized, and its protective properties are increased.
- Mask films do not need flushing. After drying, they are easily removed and at the same time they pull out dirt, excess sebum, and dead skin cells from the pores.
- After the first procedure, an excellent visual result is observed. And with regular use, you can count on a stunning effect.
- Gel gelatin mask from black spots is based on the product of the hydrolysis of animal protein. Gelatin contains a large amount of amino acids and split collagen, which is widely used in cosmetology. Thanks to him, the formation of an elastic film.
Recipes cleaning masks
- With milk
you need 1 tbsp. Milk or boiled water and 1 tbsp.food gelatin. The mixture should be heated in a water bath until gelatin is completely dissolved( you can not bring it to a boil).The liquid is cooled to room temperature and then applied to the face. After about 15 minutes, the resulting film can be removed.
How to get rid of wrinkles and look 11 years younger? Revealed the secret, not profitable beauty salons
- With activated carbon
The previous mask against black spots with gelatin can be prepared with the addition of 1 tablet of activated carbon pounded into dust. Apply it to problem areas using a brush. After 10-15 minutes, remove the formed film. Thanks to the huge absorbent surface of the natural adsorbent, black spots disappear from the face without a trace.
- With Fresh Cucumber
Grate a small fresh cucumber on a fine grater. Add to it 1 tbsp.aloe juiceDissolve 1 tbsp.gelatin broth chamomile and enter it in a mixture of cucumber and aloe vera. Mix and heat the gruel in a water bath until gelatin is completely dissolved. Cool the mixture a little and apply it on the face. This mask cleans and soothes the skin and also reduces inflammation.
- With natural honey
Dissolve gelatin( 2 tablespoons) in hot water( 4 tablespoons).Add honey( 2 tbsp) to it and mix to form a homogeneous mixture. This gelatinous mask against black points is applied on the steamed face. After 10 minutes, the film is removed, and the face is rinsed with cool water. This remedy has anti-inflammatory and nutritional properties.
How to apply a film mask
- Clean the skin from makeup and dust, and then evaporate to open pores.
- Apply the mask on the nose, forehead and chin. Use for this a wide cosmetic brush with synthetic fibers, but you can do it with your fingers.
- Apply the first layer of the mask with light patting movements. When it is slightly grabbed, apply 1-2 layers. Do this already smoothing movements. In the end, should be quite a thick layer. Otherwise, a thin mask of black dots from gelatin cannot be removed in one motion and the effect of it will not be complete.
- Do not apply formulations to the area around the eyes, eyebrows or lips.
- As soon as the film stops sticking to the fingers( after 20 minutes), it can be removed. Do it upwards in one motion.
- Rinse off the residues with water or lotion, and then lubricate the skin with a soothing cream or gel.
We hope that these simple manipulations will help you cope with the annoying problem. We wish you a good result!
Video procedure for cleaning the skin with a gelatinous mask
Our reader recommended a remedy that copes with wrinkles better than any “folk” mask and is not inferior in effective salon procedures: it nourishes the skin, smoothes wrinkles and removes eye bags, and its effectwords noticeable after the 3rd application.
We were pleasantly surprised by her history and the result that we managed to achieve without botox and operations - our face was 12 years younger! Therefore, we want to share a link to the post in her blog, where she shows and tells how she managed to achieve this. We hope that it will be useful for you Read more & gt; & gt;