Whitening face mask at home: recipes and safety precautions
Noble porcelain, transparent pallor, ivory color, white silk - these epithets of the poets award light, evenly colored skin, which is the ideal of beauty for very, very many. At home, a whitening face mask will help you achieve this ideal without resorting to the painful procedures of salon peeling.
- When you need whitening masks
- Do you have effective
- home procedures? Home recipes whitening masks for hands and face
- Video selection of whitening facial masks
When you need whitening masks
Skin lightening may be necessary;in the solarium;
The skin is protected from harmful ultraviolet rays by using special cells that produce brown pigment. They are called melanocytes. At the same time, it acquires a brown tint, becomes brown. This phenomenon is called tanning.
But in some cases, melanocytes are not distributed evenly in the thickness of the skin, but in clusters. Who is not
A much more significant cosmetic disadvantage than freckles is the appearance of brown pigment spots on the face that appear in pregnant women or in the case of diseases of the liver and biliary tract. Not in all cases it is possible to establish the reason for their appearance, but, nevertheless, it is necessary to fight them.
Home Treatments Are Effective In beauty salons, various ointments, including mercury, are usually used to whiten or exfoliate darkened areas of skin with special formulations of chemical origin( chemical peeling) or laser beams. Home-made whitening, for which natural herbal remedies are used, is a more gentle and more easily tolerated procedure that allows you to get a good result.
How to get rid of wrinkles and look 11 years younger? Revealed the secret, not profitable beauty salons
Homemade recipes whitening masks for hands and face
- With few and not too dark spots and freckles, fresh birch sap, extracted in April - early May, helps. Hyperpigmented areas are moistened with it, the juice should dry on the skin itself. They do this four or five times a day.
- For oily skin without excessive hairiness, a mask made of freshwater sponge - bodyagi is suitable. Her powder is diluted with a 3% perhydrol solution to the consistency of sour cream and rubbed into the darkened areas in a warm form. Wash off in half an hour. Course - 10 times, two or three times a week.
- Mustard will help with oily or normal skin. The powder is poured with warm water, the slurry is diluted to the consistency, then the pigment spots are smeared. Keep on the skin until a burning sensation, then rinse with plain water. The course is 10 days.
- Baker's yeast is diluted with 3% perhydrol solution to the consistency of sour cream. For dry skin, peroxide is replaced with warm milk. Mask hold on the skin until completely dry, wash off with warm water. They do this every day for a month.
- Juice fresh strawberries moistened with a napkin, put on face for ten minutes. Repeat daily. Strawberry pulp can be mixed with egg yolk( if the skin is dry) or protein( with oily) and apply a mask for half an hour. In addition to strawberry, parsley juice and cucumber juice have a whitening effect. They daily rub face and hands to obtain effect.
- Lemon juice is also able to whiten, it is mixed with an equal volume of honey and applied to the skin for 20-30 minutes.
- Whitening face mask with honey and curd simultaneously brightens, nourishes and moisturizes. Mix 15 g of cottage cheese, 5 g of sour cream, honey and lemon juice, applied for 20-30 minutes. A course of 8-10 masks two or three times a week.
- Sour-milk products - kefir, sour cream, cottage cheese, yogurt, whey - slightly lighten the skin. You can lubricate their face daily. The lactic acid contained in these products very gently exfoliates the cells of the dermis and is completely safe.
Whitening or exfoliating masks should not be used around the eyes. You should also not do these procedures before going out. The ideal time for skin whitening is bedtime.
Remember: repetitive bleaching procedures dry the skin, and this in turn leads to the formation of wrinkles and premature aging. Therefore, during whitening, it is necessary to strictly adhere to the techniques and principles of skin care, generously applying nourishing creams, especially for dry skin.
In addition to external agents, during the course of bleaching it is necessary to introduce adequate amounts of vitamins, especially ascorbic acid( up to a gram per day).
Whiten skin will have less frequently if you use a day cream with UV protection.
Whitening homemade masks are an important part of overall facial skin care. The full complex, consisting of procedures aimed at its nutrition, moisturizing, protection and whitening, allows you to achieve remarkable results at home, saving money and time.
Video-selection of whitening face masks
Our reader recommended a tool that copes with wrinkles better than any "folk" mask and is not inferior in efficiency salon procedures: nourishes the skin, smoothes wrinkles and removes eye bags, and the effect ofwords noticeable after the 3rd application.
We were pleasantly surprised by its history and the result that was achieved without botox and operations - the face was 12 years younger! Therefore, we want to share a link to the post in her blog, where she shows and tells how she managed to achieve this. We hope that it will be useful for you Read more & gt; & gt;