Face masks for oily skin - effective and proven recipes
Increased epidermal greasiness gives a lot of trouble to its owner: it is an unattractive sheen, and clogged pores in the form of "black dots", and pimples. An important part of comprehensive care are facials for oily skin. Masks from natural ingredients are easy to prepare, and their components can be found in any kitchen. Try the tools from the arsenal of folk "beauty recipes", perhaps some of them will become your favorite.
- Ingredients Masks for Oily Skin
- Home Dryers
- Video: Preparation of
- Condensing Mask Simple and Accessible Recipes
- Oats are useful not only as porridge, but also as a mask. Due to the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects, the manifestations of acne are reduced, the skin becomes softer and silky. Lactic acid products clean and whiten, help keep the skin in tone.
Aloe. This natural biostimulator has a beneficial effect on the skin. Cut off the lower leaves of the plant. Before you apply them, aloe is kept in a cold place for a week or more.
Egg white. Contains important amino acids and vitamins. If you regularly use protein in the form of a mask, the black dots will become much smaller. Use it with lemon juice or as a single ingredient.
Tea Tree Oil. It has an antimicrobial effect, promotes healing of wounds. The oil contains 12 organic substances that give excellent results in the treatment of seborrhea. It is possible to get rid of pimples much faster if you apply tea tree oil to them.
Tomatoes. An indispensable ingredient of masks for problem skin. It has antibacterial effect, soothes the epidermis, improves metabolism.Important!
How to get rid of wrinkles and look 11 years younger? Revealed the secret, not profitable beauty salons
Blue Clay. It perfectly cleanses the skin, regulates the greasiness of the glands, narrows the pores. It has anti-inflammatory action. Clay absorbs and removes toxins from the skin, makes the face more fresh and rested.
Video: Preparation of the
Condensing Mask At home, the procedure can be carried out twice a week, preferably after a bath or shower, when the pores are open. Collect the hair in a bun so that they do not interfere with you, and remove impurities from the face in the usual way. Do not apply the mask on the lips and the area near the eyes. During the mask( this is 15-20 minutes) it is best to lie down and relax. It is possible at this time to do the usual household chores, but the result will not be the same.
Wash off the mask with plain warm water or a previously prepared decoction of herbs( chamomile, sage, linden, St. John's wort).If your skin is too sensitive, some completely harmless products can irritate it, especially if they contain acids. Therefore, keep the new product on the skin for a short time.
Simple and Affordable Recipes
- Aloe pulp( 2 tablespoons), turmeric( 1 table spoon), honey( 1 table spoon), rose oil( 2 drops), glycerin( 2 drops) mix, place in the refrigerator for one hour. After that, you can use the tool as a mask to improve the complexion.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of calendula tincture in 0.5 glass of water. Soak a cotton fabric mask with holes for the eyes, nostrils, and mouth soak in this liquid, apply to face.
- Mix honey and aloe( in equal proportions).Add 0.5 teaspoonful of wheat germ oil and some cosmetic clay.
- Beat the protein, add to it 0.5 tsp of oatmeal or wheat flour. The composition is washed off the face after a quarter of an hour. In the mask, you can add lemon juice or camphor alcohol( 0.5 tsp.).
- Mix aloe juice and apricot pulp( peaches).
- Puree boiled potatoes, add the juice of a few currant berries to it. Apply berry-vegetable composition on the skin. After washing off the mask, wipe the skin with a lotion for problematic skin.
- Cottage cheese( 1 tbsp. Spoon), honey( 1 tsp.) And egg white mix. Mask components narrow enlarged pores, maintain oily skin in tone.
- 15-20 g of fresh pressed yeast, stir in a small amount of water, apply to face for 20 minutes.
- Mix a tablespoon of ground oatmeal with the pulp of a tomato( you should have a mass of medium thickness), apply it to your face.
- Grind an equal amount of rice and oatmeal in a coffee grinder. Mix the flour with kefir or other fermented milk product, the tool should not be too liquid.
- Mix lemon juice and orange essential oil( 5 drops), 3 tbsp.spoons of strong tea and 1 tbsp.spoonful of starch.
- Combine grated cucumber, kefir( 2 teaspoons) and lemon juice( a few drops).
- Take half a persimmon and 1 tbsp.spoon of low-fat sour cream( or yolk), combine both components. The mask is effective against acne.
- Dilute white clay with a small amount of mineral water, add to it the pulp of a tomato without peel and seeds. This is an excellent mask for oily skin from acne.
. Other solutions to
- . If you have an increased greasiness of the skin, alcohol-based products do not suit you. Try rubbing your face with ice from herbal tea.
- Oily skin should be cleaned with gel or mousse 2-3 times a day. The composition of these funds should include the following components: tea tree essential oil, eucalyptus extract, salicylic acid, zinc. Alkalis, parabens and dimethicone, in contrast, contribute to the formation of oily sheen. If your skin is oily and sensitive at the same time, a light fluid with chamomile or calendula will suit you perfectly.
- Sometimes( 2-3 times a week) wash with tar soap.
- Peeling and scrubs use no more than 2 times a week.
- Watch your diet. Smoked products, fatty foods, as well as sweets and flour do not add beauty to the skin of the face. Eat more plant foods, your menu should be green: dill, parsley, spinach.
- Mineral and sulfur baths, cryo-massage, darsonvalization will help with seborrhea.
- If the epidermis secretes too much sebaceous secretion and no facial masks help it from oily shine, you should consult a dermatologist.
Oily skin also has its advantages - it is less prone to the appearance of wrinkles, because it does not weather and is able to recover quickly.
Our reader recommended a tool that copes with wrinkles better than any “folk” mask and is not inferior in effective salon procedures: it nourishes the skin, smoothes wrinkles and removes bags under the eyes, and the effect is noticeable after her third application.
We were pleasantly surprised by its history and the result that was achieved without botox and operations - the face was 12 years younger! Therefore, we want to share a link to the post in her blog, where she shows and tells how she managed to achieve this. We hope that it will be useful for you Read more & gt; & gt;loading. ..