Anti-aging face masks at home: how to beat old age on your own
Time is inexorable, women often find out about it by the reflection in the mirror - after seeing wrinkles. Meanwhile, in the courtyard of the 21st century, beauticians, working tirelessly, are working to create tools that preserve beauty. Not lagging behind and the people, inventing homemade methods of dealing with old age. Do you want to learn how to make anti-aging face masks at home, which will not only give you back your youth, but also save your budget?
- Indications and contraindications
- effect of masks
- performance-based anti-aging treatments
- recipes Bag
- mask Butter
- Starch - an alternative to Botox
- Grape rejuvenation
- Cocktail mask
- Video: A simple mask of wrinkles
Indications and contraindications
Before learningHow to make anti-aging face masks at home, you should get acquainted with the list of direct appointments and restrictions for such procedures.
The effect of the masks
So, what problems can be solved if you
- fine wrinkles, creases of the skin and folds will disappear without a trace;
- deep wrinkles will become less noticeable;
- radial wrinkles under the eyes smooth out;
- will dissolve or decrease scars;
- will heal cracks;
- fade marks after acne;
- leather will return elasticity;
- level cover turgor;
- disappear "bags" under the eyes;
- improve tissue elasticity;
- face will return a healthy color;
- will accelerate cell regeneration;
- aging process will slow down.
And what can we say about the mood and increasing attention from men when the list of positive moments is so wide and miraculous? !
Is it possible for everyone to make anti-aging homemade face masks? Say, many people can afford such miracle procedures, but still there is a short list of contraindications for the method. It includes:
How to get rid of wrinkles and look 11 years younger? Revealed the secret, not profitable beauty salons
- is too young - up to 25-30 years( depending on the skin condition);
- dilated vessels on the face;
- is allergic to any ingredient in the mixture;
- inflammation / irritation of the lining;
- skin damage, for example, burns, wounds or suppuration;
- increased vegetation.
This is important to know! In the period of carrying the heir under the heart or feeding the crumbs of the breast to do rejuvenating homemade masks, cosmetologists advise only after discussing the details of the procedure with their doctor.
The Basics of Rejuvenating Procedures
- repeat the procedure no more than 2 times a week, and the course - no more than 2 times a year, otherwise the person will overburden with beneficial substances, and their healing effects on the skin will end;
- anti-aging face correction cycle should include a minimum of 10 procedures( but also 15), which are not recommended to stretch for more than 3 months, otherwise the course effectiveness will decrease;
- before the procedure, the face must be thoroughly cleaned( peeling can be done);
- The temperature of the applied mass should be within room temperature;
- before the rejuvenation session, hair is recommended to be stabbed and covered( with tape, towel, bath hat, kerchief) so that they do not interfere with the process;
- should be used to treat the face with a cosmetic brush, and if you do it with your fingers, you need to ensure that the layer is even;
- need to get rid of the remnants of the mixture with the help of infusion of herbs or water free of bleach, it is recommended to do this with a damp cotton pad;
- after a homemade rejuvenating mask, allow your skin to relax, do not paint, and do not apply any means, except for the proven experience moisturizing compositions;
- adhere to the accuracy of the recommendations of the selected recipe, "initiative" in the process of dealing with old age is not the best ally.
A box of recipes
What anti-aging masks at home should be taken on "weapons"?Let's talk about the best recipes that have proven effective in practice.
Do you like buns and other pastries, and not just like that, but flavored with butter, honey and a bit of milk and milk? You have good taste, just why do you forget about your face, passing such yummy past it, but right, as they say, under your nose? Pamper your yummy and your appearance, and he will repay you with gratitude - blooming youth and freshness. Ready to share goodies? Remember the recipe, but first make purchases.
You will need the following:
- homemade honey( last year’s harvest);
- olive oil;
- bun or slice of white bread;
- vitamin E in the form of an oil solution from a pharmacy.
How to prepare a butter mask? A small muffin / slice of bread, after cutting the crust, soak in a few spoons of warm fresh milk. As soon as the pulp swells, add the remaining ingredients( 1 soup spoon each), except for the vitamin, which needs 5 drops. Stir the mass and treat it face. Soak for 15 minutes and remove the crumbs with a cotton pad moistened with milk. Repeat this procedure 10 times with an interval of 4 days, and, you will see, you will get tired of brushing off compliments.
Starch - an alternative to Botox
You probably do not realize that plain potato starch is one of the most effective means to fight against aging skin, isn't it? !Beauticians approved this popular method, confirming that a properly performed procedure can compete with the newfangled, but alas, nibble at the price of Botox. Want to test this statement for yourself? Then get acquainted with the magic recipe.
2 soup spoons of starch must be combined with water( warm), orient by volume to achieve the consistency of the cream. In a separate container, beat the protein. Then combine the masses into one and pour in a small spoonful of lemon juice. Stir the composition and apply evenly on the face. The duration of the “botox” mask is 20 minutes. After that, you will not recognize your skin. The effect of lifting, getting rid of age spots, lack of greasy luster, reducing the number of wrinkles - all this is waiting for you after the first session. Repeat it twice a week, and bring the number of procedures to 10, and your face will be young for at least 5 years.
This delicious delicacy is now available to us all year round. Even in fierce cold, you can splurge on a bunch of grapes to put your face in order. In any case, at a price when compared with salon procedures, you win.
So, you move the berries of one bunch into a container and gently knead with a fork. Then, with the help of gauze, extract juice from grapes. Cloth napkins or a piece of gauze dip into a fragrant liquid, squeeze and cover their face. You can impose such "compresses" also on the neck and neck. You stand 10 minutes, you repeat the process of moistening with juice, wait as much and rinse. This mask is not only rejuvenating, but also tonic, nourishing - “3 in 1”.You see what a bunch of grapes is capable of.
Bar - your favorite place in the house? Or maybe the gun room? After all, cognac is the No. 1 weapon in the fight against the manifestations of old age on the face. Let's try to “wrinkle” wrinkles and, taking advantage of their intoxication, banish hooligans away? Ready?
You need to mix in a small spoonful of brandy and homemade honey, add to them two same spoons of fresh kefir and one yolk. Diligently anti-aging "cocktail" mix and apply. To sustain such a tool should be longer than usual - half an hour. Do not forget to treat the forehead and neck, because these areas suffer from wrinkles the most.
Video: a simple anti-wrinkle mask
Which anti-aging facial mask at home did you like?
Our reader recommended a remedy that copes with wrinkles better than any “folk” mask and is not inferior in effective salon procedures: it nourishes the skin, smoothes wrinkles and removes bags under the eyes, and the effect is noticeable after her third application.
We were pleasantly surprised by its history and the result that was achieved without botox and operations - the face was 12 years younger! Therefore, we want to share a link to the post in her blog, where she shows and tells how she managed to achieve this. We hope that it will be useful for you Read more & gt; & gt;