Milk diet for 7 days: the composition of successful weight loss
Remember the popular expression in childhood: “Drink, children, milk - you will be healthy!” Today we will tell you that not only milk brings many benefits to children, but also adult uncles and aunts in their “18 with a tail” helps to look great! Dairy products are especially useful for those who wish to bring their own body into shape, saving it from excess weight. The time-tested milk diet for 7 days will help to lose up to 6 kg per week. Interested? Then we will understand, what is the secret of success of this diet?
- What is the power of milk
- Milk diet is a great way to lose weight
- Types of a milk diet for 7 days
- Preparing yogurt at home
What is the power of milk
Even as children, we are insistent to go, I am for the whole, for the whole, for the whole, for the less, the theus, the theus, the thee, the theus of theyogurt, curds, yogurt, sour cream. It is difficult to imagine without them the diet of an adult. A cup of kefir will always help to
The miraculous power of dairy products in the high content of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes useful for the body. Hormones and immune bodies, which are in milk, help to fight against various infections, protect against disease-causing bacteria. Lactose contained in dairy products helps our body absorb the vital calcium. In addition, milk helps to solve problems with the gastrointestinal tract - gastritis, dysbacteriosis.
Minerals in dairy products have a beneficial effect on the condition of nails, hair, and skin. No wonder that Cleopatra constantly basked in the dairy baths!
Lactic diet - a great way to lose weight
It is known that lactic acid bacteria promote metabolism, restore the intestinal microflora, and speed up the metabolism. Therefore, the milk diet is often used to combat obesity. Its advantage is that in 7-10 days you can lose from 4 to 6 kg of excess weight, while not exhausting yourself with fasting, physical exertion.
The main thing is to remember a few important rules for losing weight with the help of a milk diet for 7 days:
The story of Marina Afrikantovaya's weight loss by 25 kg: "For a while I sat on kefir and apples, on a Kremlin diet, on a vaunted Dyukan diet, then I ate some vegetables for a week, tried to eliminate carbohydrates in general, but the effect of similar diets was very short. "
- is suitable for almost everyone, except for those who are allergic to dairy products or have medical contraindications for their use;
- is useful for a slim figure only natural milk, not boiled, but warmed up to 60-70 degrees;
- you need to use only low-fat milk, cottage cheese, yogurt, kefir, otherwise you should not expect results in weight loss;
- if you use homemade( rustic) milk, then you need to remove a layer of cream from above;
- drink milk should be slow, you can use a straw or spoon;
- along with dairy products can be used banana, peach, apple, pear, raisins, prunes;
- refrain from eating sour fruits: mandarins, oranges, pineapples - in conjunction with milk, they only add to your trouble in the form of diarrhea, colic or eating disorder;
- preferably before eating( about half an hour) to drink a glass of mineral non-carbonated water.
Types of the milk diet for 7 days
There are only 2 of them:
- tough mono-diet - “ambulance” for those who want to lose weight urgently and by any means. Mono-diet implies drinking only milk, it can be 3 days or 7. On the first day you need to drink 1 glass of milk every 2 hours, the second - a glass of milk after 1.5 hours, the third - a glass per hour, and from the fourth tothe seventh day - a glass every 30 minutes. Just need to remember that such a rigid milk diet is unbalanced, therefore it is contraindicated for those who suffer from chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- lightweight combined dairy diet involves eating vegetables, fruits, eggs, cereals in tandem with dairy products( kefir, yogurt, cottage cheese).
We offer an exemplary menu of dairy combined diet:
- 1 option: low-fat cottage cheese - 50 g, a thin piece of salmon or trout, a small bunch of fennel. Beat everything in a blender and put the mass on a slice of rye bread. Done!
- 2 option: a glass of yogurt, kefir or weak green tea with milk.
- Option 1: a salad of fresh vegetables, seasoned with kefir
- Option 2: 125 grams of low-fat cottage cheese with peach or banana.
- 1 option: 100 grams of low-fat cottage cheese, 1 egg and 2 fresh cucumbers.
- 2 option: a glass of ryazhenka or kefir.
A popular and yoghurt diet for 7 days, developed by Dr. Zeik, is an effective and tasty way to lose weight. Thanks to this balanced yogurt-based nutritional scheme, you can lose up to 5 kg of weight per week.
Here are the characteristic features of a yoghurt diet for 7 days:
- You need about 500 grams of yoghurt in 4-5 receptions per day.
- Yogurt should be only natural, without preservatives, dyes and sugar.
- Up to 400 g of fresh fruit can be eaten with yogurt. It can be fruit salads with yogurt. It is advisable to use apples, tangerines or oranges, and to abstain from sweet fruits - melons, grapes, pears.
- At lunchtime, you can add about 100 grams of lean meat, a vegetable salad of cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes, and greens to your diet.
- As a drink, use mineral water without gas, green tea. Drink up to 1.5 liters of fluid per day.
By adhering to the above rules, you can vary your own daily diet and get real pleasure from the yogurt diet.
Cooking yogurt at home
Since the possibilities of milk and dairy products for women's beauty and health are endless, feel free to use them and live healthy!
Have you ever tried to lose weight? Judging by the fact that you read these lines - the victory was not on your side.
Exhausting diets did not bring the desired result, but going to the gym is uncomfortable and constantly lacking time? It is understandable, in the home-work-home mode, there simply is not enough nerves and energy to follow the diet and exhausting workouts.
Therefore, we decided to recommend reading the interview of a girl who lost 25 kg in a month without exhausting diets and stress. Read the interview & gt; & gt;