Mask from starch from wrinkles instead of botox - basic recipe and its variants
Not all women find time and money for beauty salons. But each of us can share our secrets of beauty. Some "hits" can be prepared literally "in a hurry", apply without leaving home, and at the same time get an absolutely stunning effect. One of the proven recipes is a mask of starch from wrinkles instead of botox. It has a wonderful anti-aging effect and can be safely written in the book of the best anti-aging procedures.
The beauty of home cosmetics
The desire to be young is laid in thegenes, so no one wants to grow old. Especially painful is the age of a woman. To prolong youth, they are ready to use everything that the beauty industry offers - expensive creams and miracle masks, hypodermic injections and plastic surgeries. Can you afford these procedures? If not, then home beauty products will help you, which have their undeniable advantages:
- they do not cost fabulous money and therefore "aff
- can be prepared from affordable and simple products;
- , many experienced first-hand in their high efficiency;
- regular application of natural masks can make your face a real miracle.
In this article, we describe the cosmetic properties of potato starch and how to prepare rejuvenating formulations based on it.
Amazing properties of starch
Starch has a special effect on the skin - this truth cosmetologists discovered relatively recently. During this time, he proved himself to be an excellent substitute for botox - a popular modern drug that is used to rejuvenate the skin of the face. Indeed, the effect that the mask of wrinkles from starch gives is very similar to its effect. What is its dignity?
- With regular use, it can eliminate the signs of withering aging skin, make it supple and elastic.
- This mask has an undeniable advantage over botox, since it is an absolutely safe procedure. It does not carry the risk of getting infections and very rarely causes allergies.
- Cosmetic mixtures with starch content are considered a good prevention of aging processes. They well nourish, whiten and saturate the skin with vitamins. That's why the regular use of such masks, starting at a young age, will prolong youth for a long time.
- Starch masks normalize the function of the sebaceous glands and increase the protective properties of the skin in relation to an aggressive environment.
All this confirms that this product can be considered a universal means for skin care of any type and at any age. The only thing to consider when using it is the absence of inflammations and wounds on the face.
How to get rid of wrinkles and look 11 years younger? A secret is disclosed that is not beneficial to
Recipes of pull-up masks
Important! In all formulations, only potato natural starch should be used.
With lifting effect
- First you need to prepare a starch base. To do this, take 1 tbsp.spoon the powder and stir it in 100 ml of cold water. In advance, boil in a mug 500 ml of water and gradually pour into it the resulting solution, constantly stirring the water. The result should be a mass resembling glue. Turn off the fire, add to it 5 tbsp.spoons of freshly squeezed carrot juice and 1 tbsp.spoon of sour cream.
- Divide the contents into 3 parts. One in a warm form, apply to the face, neck, décolleté area and leave for 30 minutes. Put the remainder in the refrigerator for use in the next 2 days. After washing off the compound, use a suitable face cream.
- Mix the starch with kefir( 1 tablespoon).Apply the mixture on face, leave for 30 minutes, and then rinse. After that, use a cream, preferably with a lifting effect.
- In addition to the pull-up effect, the starch mask against wrinkles has a whitening effect and normalizes the work of the sebaceous glands. Whisk the egg white with lemon. Add to it a pre-prepared mixture of starch and some warm water. The resulting mask should be left on the face for 40 minutes, and then remove with a damp cotton pad.
With whitening effect
With age, pigmented spots may appear on the skin. Starch will also help with them. It is mixed in the same proportion with lemon juice and leave on the face no more than 20 minutes. The whitening effect comes almost immediately - freckles become not so bright, and the skin of the face becomes noticeably lighter.
In this recipe, lemon juice is replaced with 5% hydrogen peroxide. The components are taken in the same ratio. Everything else is done in the same way as in the previous version.
For sensitive skin
If you have tender and sensitive skin, prone to peeling and inflammation, then try this mask. Make a homogeneous mass of starch and warm milk( all 1 tablespoon).Add 5 ml of almond oil to it. The composition can be kept on the skin for no more than 20 minutes, after which it must be washed off with warm water.
Tea oil, which contains a mask against wrinkles with starch, has a good drying effect. It removes inflammation, eliminates redness and peeling of the skin. You need to whip the protein with 3 drops of this oil and add starch to it. The consistency should result in a mass that resembles a not very thick sour cream. It is applied for 15 minutes to face, after which it is washed off with a tonic without alcohol and lubricated with a suitable cream.
With cleansing action
Starch can also be used as a scrub. It cleanses the skin well and makes it smooth and silky. Scrub can be used every other day or make a full mask 2 times a week from the proposed composition.
Mix the starch( 1 tablespoon) and the finely ground salt( 1 teaspoon).Pour warm milk to the mixture to make a gruel, and to top it off add honey. Apply a scrub on your face and massage it in a circular motion. You can leave the mixture for 15 minutes, like any face mask.
For problematic skin
With sensitive and fading skin, starch can be used as a soap. To do this, prepare a composition of 1 liter of cooled boiled water and 1 teaspoon of starch. They can wash themselves, rinsing the face with clean water at the end, and then apply the cream you need.
Most likely, you have already outlined which mask against wrinkles from starch will be prepared by you in the near future. We hope that thanks to her you will feel younger and more confident! Good luck!
By the secret of
Our reader has recommended a remedy that cures wrinkles better than any "folk" mask and does not concede on the effectiveness of salon procedures: it nourishes the skin, smoothes wrinkles and removes bags under the eyes, and the effect is pronounced after 3 rd application.
We were pleasantly surprised by its history and the result that we managed to achieve without bottex and surgeries - the face was 12 years younger! Therefore, we want to share a link to the entry in her blog, where she shows and tells how she managed to achieve this. We hope that it will be useful to you. Read more & gt; & gt;