Mask from aspirin and honey: simple recipes for the guardian of beauty
In advertising this medicine does not need. Everyone knows that aspirin perfectly removes fever and headache. However, not everyone knows about its cosmetic properties, although the drug has long been used to improve the condition of the skin of the face. For example, the mask of aspirin and honey well supports water balance, reduces pores, eliminates purulent processes, irritations, acne and acne. It cleanses the skin well, all thanks to the usual tablets that are in every home medicine cabinet. We will tell you how you can independently prepare and apply such medicinal compounds.
- Advantages of dual combination
- Advantages and contraindications
- Main recipes
- Classic mask with honey and aspirin
- From acne
- For oily skin
- Universal mixture
- Video recipe for aspirin mask
Advantages of double combination
Cosmetic mixtures that include aspirin and honey, apply with the purpose:
- to clean and improve the skin;
- make the complexion more smooth;
- to remove excessive greasy luster.
The combination of two components - natural and pharmaceutical - is very effective. The beekeeping product saturates the skin with nutrients and improves tone, making it more elastic. Aspirin is able to penetrate deeply into the layers of the epidermis and perfectly clean the pores.
Honey reduces inflammation and relieves redness of the skin. That's why any mask "aspirin with honey" makes the face clean, and its color - matte, smooth and at the same time shining.
Important! Before applying the cosmetic composition, cleanse the face well and check if you are allergic to its constituents.
How to get rid of wrinkles and look 11 years younger? A secret is disclosed that is not beneficial to
Advantages and contraindications
Aspirin masks can really work wonders. They are recommended for solving various problems, for example:
- with oily skin, aspirin can normalize the work of the sebaceous glands and narrow the enlarged pores;
- it restores the elasticity of the fading skin and returns a healthy complexion;
- this drug effectively treats various kinds of acne and eliminates small acne.
However, with all the miraculous power, acetylsalicylic acid, like any drug, has side effects. That is why the mask with aspirin and honey should not be used thoughtlessly. It is contraindicated in the following cases:
- during pregnancy and lactation;
- during the period of exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- for women suffering from any allergy;
- to those who have fresh cuts and open wounds on their faces;
- to people with an individual drug intolerance.
Having weighed all the pros and cons, you can proceed to home procedures, based on the recipes below.
Classical mask with honey and aspirin
To prepare this composition you will need 1 tablet of aspirin. It must be crushed and sprinkled with a few drops of water. Then add to it about half a teaspoon of honey, rub it well and apply the resulting gruel to your face.
Before washing, you can gently massage your skin, allowing aspirin to act as a scrub. After 10 minutes, rinse it with warm water and apply a nourishing cream. Even after the first procedure you will notice a positive effect. They can be repeated 2-3 times during the week.
Take 3 tablets of acetylsalicylic acid, grind them and mix with a small amount of boiled or non-carbonated mineral water. Add to them 1 teaspoon of honey and mix thoroughly. Lightly massaging the movements, apply the mixture on your face and leave for 20 minutes. If you want, you can treat only the problem areas of the skin. He washes off with lukewarm water.
For oily skin
Mask "honey with aspirin" is recommended for skin care with increased function of the sebaceous glands. It should not only be dried and rid of excess fat, but also to give good nutrition. Such a composition also perfectly cleanses the face, helping to "eliminate" black dots.
- Before applying this mask, rasparet face, holding it over the pan with chamomile broth or hot water. The face should be slightly "cool", after which it is possible to apply a medicinal mixture on it. It is prepared from 2 tablets of aspirin and 2 teaspoons of honey. Hold it on your face for 10 minutes and then wash with warm water. Apply on the face cream or natural oil( for example, coconut).
- To improve the condition of oily skin, you can use the simplest mask. It is prepared from 4 tablets of acetylsalicylic acid and 1 tbsp.spoons of water. In the mixture, add castor or olive oil( a few drops).After you apply the compound on your face, massage it with gentle circular motions for a few minutes, then leave it alone. After 10 minutes, wash with warm water.
It is suitable for all skin types, but in the case where it does not have any serious problems. The cleansing composition is prepared from 3-4 crushed tablets of the main component and approximately 1 teaspoon of honey. To them is added 1 tbsp.a spoonful of water and 1 tbsp.a spoon of vegetable oil( can be made from grape seeds).Too thick mixture can be heated in a water bath to a temperature of 30-40 degrees. The face must first be steamed. After 20 minutes the composition is washed off with a large amount of water. It is recommended to do this procedure not more than once a week.
As you have noticed, a common medicine has proven itself as an effective cosmetic. Want to see for yourself? We wish you success!
Video recipe for aspirin mask
Our reader recommended a remedy that cures wrinkles better than any "people's" mask and does not concede on the effectiveness of salon procedures: it nourishes the skin, smoothes wrinkles and removes bags under the eyes, and the effect is noticeablealready after the 3rd application.
We were pleasantly surprised by its history and the result that it was possible to achieve without bottex and surgeries - the face became younger than 12!Therefore, we want to share a link to the entry in her blog, where she shows and tells how she managed to achieve this. We hope that it will be useful to you. Read more & gt; & gt;