Lip care: means and methods for proper care of the lips
Lips - one of the most expressive, sensual and captivating parts of the face. They say they smile, they kiss, they caress. .. Like the eyes, they never go unnoticed. Beautiful, healthy, well-groomed lips are the best decoration for any woman. Often lips are much more eloquent than words. What can be more beautiful than a kiss of sensual, tender, juicy lips? Not in vain lips and kisses paid special attention in the Indian treatise on love - Kama Sutra. At the same time, the lips are one of the most sensitive, delicate and moody parts of the body and lip care should be appropriate. The skin of the lips is as tender and sensitive as the skin of the eyelids. It consists of only three to five protective layers, while, for example, the skin of a person of 16!The extraordinarily fine structure of the epidermis in the region of the lips leads to the transmission of blood vessels, which explains their reddish shade.
- Doctor-dermatologist about care rules
- Causes, ways and means of care
- How to care with honey
- Vegetable oils to help
- Lip care
Dermatologist about care rules
Reasons, methods and means of care
The main advantage of thinthe structure of the lips - high mobility and quick response to external stimuli, for example, too hot food: bringing a spoonful of soup to your mouth, it's your lips that determine the temperature and cool the liquid, preventing burns of the oral cavity and nschevoda. But the huge number of nerve endings makes the lips one of the most sensitive and erogenous zones of the body. In the lips there are no sebaceous and sweat glands, so they are more prone to external influences. The most unfavorable effect on the lips is excessive cold and heat - they easily dry out and crack. The truth of the cause of such troubles may also lie inside us: a lack of vitamins, improper diet, accumulated stress. So, scientists have proved that the cause of wounds in the corners of the mouth is iron deficiency.
To date, the cosmetics industry offers a huge selection of lip care products, but it is also possible to manage effective home remedies. The main advantage of home cosmetics: 100% natural without preservatives, flavors and other harmful chemicals.
How to take care with honey
Natural bee honey is a unique gift of nature that comes to us in the most unpredictable situations. It has an excellent anti-inflammatory, wound-healing, antimicrobial and soothing effect. It is best to lubricate the lips with honey before going to bed, thus providing a longer and deeper therapeutic effect. Strengthen the healing effect of honey will help fatty cream, sour cream, cottage cheese and butter. It is necessary to conduct such procedures on a regular basis. The most valuable milk fats and mineral rich substances fill the lips with life-giving moisture, make their structure extraordinarily soft, smooth and elastic. Even if the first cracks appeared on the lips, better means of first aid than honey simply can not be found. The fact is that honey is rich in enzymes, which contribute to the rapid healing of wounds.
How to get rid of wrinkles and look 11 years younger? A secret that is not beneficial to the beauty salons
Vegetable oils to help
- Oil of the lungwort
A handful of fresh washed crushed leaves of the lungwort are poured with 250 ml of warmed almond oil. We insist during the day. Filter. We store in a dark cool place in a container of brown glass. The oil of the lungwort is an excellent remedy to cope with excessive dryness of the lips.
- Jojoba oil
The amino acid-rich jojoba oil has not only moisturizing and nourishing properties, but also anti-inflammatory properties, excellent in dealing with inflammation and lip redness.
- Base oils
Base oils such as almond, avocado oil, wheat germ oil, grape seed oil are richnecessary lips with vitamins A, D, E, as well as fatty acids. They perfectly nourish, moisturize the lips and protect them from negative external influences.
- We rarely forget about face and body peeling, but few people use lip peeling. And in vain! Soft peeling of the lips helps to remove dead skin cells, improve blood circulation, thereby contributing to the improvement of its regenerative and protective functions. It will be enough only one procedure a week. To do this, mix a small amount of sea salt with 1 tbsp.olive oil. We put the resulting mixture on the lips. Pour thoroughly for 2-3 minutes and rinse with warm water. After the procedure, we lubricate the lips with honey.
- Regular massage of promotes better renewal of epidermal cells, improves blood circulation and returns healthy natural color to lips. For the procedure we use a soft toothbrush. Before the massage, we apply on the lips a nourishing cream, fatty cream or sour cream. Within a few minutes, massage your lips with a brush in a circular motion. Rinse with warm water. Lubricate with honey or hygienic lipstick.
- Very good if your lips regularly practice kissing, but regular gymnastics will not hurt them, which will help your lips to remain always elastic, sensual and attractive. Here are some useful exercises:
- We fold our lips with a "tube" and blow, as if we want to blow out a candle or blow down a fluff from a dandelion. We relax. Repeat the exercise 20-30 times.
- Push the tongue as far as possible. Hold up for 3-5 seconds. We remove the language. We relax. Repeat five times.
- Loud, sonorous and distinctly pronounce the vowel sounds in the following sequence: A-I-O-U.Repeat 10-15 times.
- We take a deep breath, inflate our cheeks and exhale, at first slowly, and then jerks. Repeat 15-20 times.
Well, now your lips are ready to smile, kiss, give and receive pleasure, and do everything that comes to them and to your mind.
By the secret of
Our reader recommended a remedy that cures wrinkles better than any "folk" mask and does not concede on the effectiveness of salon procedures: it nourishes the skin, smoothes wrinkles and removes bags under the eyes, and the effect, according to her, is noticeable after the 3rdapplication.
We were pleasantly surprised by its history and the result that it was possible to achieve without bottex and surgeries - the face became younger than 12!Therefore, we want to share a link to the entry in her blog, where she shows and tells how she managed to achieve this. We hope that it will be useful to you. Read more & gt; & gt;