Mask of turmeric for rejuvenation and acne: basic and original recipes
Turmeric, like other oriental spices, has long ceased to be a deficit. Its special smell enriches the taste of dishes, and the coloring properties help to improve their appearance. However, cooking is not the only sphere of use of the root of the Indian plant. On its basis, a unique mask of turmeric for rejuvenation is made. Its effect is achieved due to the presence in it of polysaccharides, fatty acids and essential oils. Such a mask can be useful not only for women, but also for men and teenagers. After all, its main component is the root powder of the turmeric plant, which belongs to the ginger family. It has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effect and removes skin irritation after shaving, as well as teenage pimples. In this article we will tell you how you can benefit from these medicinal compounds without visiting beauty salons.
- How the masks work
- Cosmetic "pluses and minuses"
- Recipes for masks from turmeric
- Video recipe for the turmeric mask
How the masks work
Face masks with turmeric have significant advantages over other similar procedures. Spice contains a large number of active substances, which almost instantly penetrate into the skin layers and begin to quickly "work" there. That is why the effect of medical formulations comes almost immediately, and it is explained by the following:
- Irritated skin calms down. This is due to the presence in the product of essential oils, which are excellent antiseptics.
- The inflammatory processes that block pyridoxine stop;
- Thanks to folic acid, the negative impact of unfavorable environmental factors decreases.
- Antiseptic properties of ascorbic acid are involved in the process of cell rejuvenation.
- Puffiness disappears due to the presence of phylloquinone in the medicinal substance.
- Restoration of damaged cells takes place, in the "repair" of which niacin takes part.
- Choline is involved in the normalization of the sebaceous gland and the improvement of the oily skin condition.
The wide range of action that turmeric facial masks possess makes them especially popular. However, any, even the best, substance has in addition advantages and disadvantages.
When preparing cosmetic compounds, it should be borne in mind that turmeric has a very strong natural dye curcumin in its composition, so follow these tips.
- Procedures are best done shortly before going to bed, as the substance slightly color the skin.
- Apply the prepared mixture with gloves or use a brush. So you protect your nails, the paint on which remains much longer than on the skin( from it it spontaneously disappears after 2-3 hours).
- For quick elimination of a yellowish complexion, you can use oat flakes filled with kefir, to which a few drops of lemon juice are added.
- Protect your clothes, because the dye is very difficult to wash and can stay on it forever.
- Do not hold the mixture on your face for too long and try to stick to the proportions specified in the recipe.
Cosmetic "pluses" and "minuses"
Remember that facial masks from turmeric are not able to make a one hundred percent miracle, but they can the following:
How to get rid of wrinkles and look 11 years younger? A secret is disclosed that is not beneficial to
- significantly reduce the amount of acne and acne with problem skin;
- makes the skin surface smoother and smoothes shallow wrinkles;
- in the violation of the sebaceous glands remove from the face oily shine;
- narrowed the expanded pores;
- reduces the number of foci of inflammation on the face.
Before buying turmeric powder, consider the following contraindications for its use:
- exfoliation of the upper layers of the skin;
- its increased sensitivity;
- usual individual intolerance.
Even if such contraindications are not noticed, make a sensitivity test for the insurance and evaluate the result( a gentle skin on the wrist will do).
Recipes of masks from turmeric
- Improving complexion
Take natural yogurt without any additives( 1 tablespoon) and turmeric( 1 tsp).They need to be shifted and applied to the face. Leave it for 10-15 minutes, and then remove it with a damp cotton pad. The mask is recommended to be applied 2 times during the week. The course is 6-8 procedures.
- With the rejuvenating effect of
First you need to dissolve 1 tsp.turmeric powder in milk or cream( 1 tsp).Add honey( 1 tsp) to the resulting mixture and stir well. This rejuvenating mask of turmeric is kept for 20 to 30 minutes, and then washed off with cold water. It can be done 3-4 times a week, but limited to 10 procedures.
- If the problem skin
you need a powder of black clay( 1 tsp).It should be diluted with a little water and add 1 tsp.turmeric. The resulting mixture lubricates the face, and then after 5-10 minutes it is washed off with warm water. Procedures can be repeated every other day. For treatment it will be enough 6-8 times.
- For the removal of inflammation
This vitamin mask from turmeric for acne and acne can be used for preventive purposes as a basic facial skin care. You need to have sprouted soybeans( 3 tablespoons), which are then ground and mixed with the main component( 2 tablespoons).The resulting mass is ground with 1 tsp.liquid honey. The consistency should be "sour cream"( the regulator of density is honey).Therapeutic composition is kept for 10-12 minutes, and then is removed from the face with a damp napkin. It is recommended to do it once a week for a period of 3 to 5 procedures.
We hope that you will immediately see how the action of the oriental spice has positively affected your appearance. Be happy!
Video recipe of turmeric mask
By the secret of
Our reader has recommended a remedy that cures wrinkles better than any "folk" mask and does not concede on the effectiveness of salon procedures: nourishes the skin, smoothes wrinkles and removes bags under the eyes, and the effect on herwords is noticeable after the 3rd application.
We were pleasantly surprised by its history and the result that it was possible to achieve without botex and surgeries - the face became younger than 12!Therefore, we want to share a link to the entry in her blog, where she shows and tells how she managed to achieve this. We hope that it will be useful to you. Read more & gt; & gt;