Face mask of colorless henna: the essence of the procedure and the best recipes
All women know well how to "revive" the hair after staining with henna. However, few know about its positive effect on the skin. Nevertheless, the facial mask of colorless henna nourishes, purifies and rejuvenates it, and also removes various inflammations. It is suitable for all skin types and does not cause allergic reactions. We will tell you how to do such procedures at home.
- Secrets of the southern plant
- Indications for use
- The most popular recipes
- For dry skin
- For greasy face
- For problematic skin
- For signs of withering
- Video tips for using masks from colorless henna
Secrets of the southern plant
For cosmetic purposes use a colorlesshenna. Produce it from the stems of awsonia - a thermophilic plant growing in hot climates. From the leaves of the same plant, the usual henna is obtained, which has dyeing properties. It is widely used for dyeing hair, but, unlike colorless, deeply penetrates the skin, giving it a yellowish or reddish-orange h
That's why face masks from henna are made only from the first product. Due to its chemical composition, it is a valuable therapeutic and cosmetic product.
- Thanks to crisophanol, pustular inflammation is perfectly healed, and antimicrobial and antifungal action is also found.
- Emodin stimulates regeneration processes and relieves inflammation.
- For a healthy face and the quality of its surface, carotene is responsible.
- The excellent natural moisturizer betaine has a positive effect on dry and cracked skin.
- Cleansing from various contaminants is due to ceaxanthin.
- Face mask with colorless henna contains a routine that provides sufficient oxygen access and strengthens blood vessels.
- Fisalen contained in the plant has a calming effect on the problem and irritated skin.
This environmentally friendly product contains a special acid that helps to bind collagen. This is especially valuable when a person needs to return a passing youth.
In addition to rejuvenating properties, colorless henna has astringent properties. This makes it an excellent tonic, and also promotes resorption of hematomas and elimination of furunculosis and herpes.
How to get rid of wrinkles and look 11 years younger? A secret is disclosed that is not beneficial to the beauty salons
Today there are not so many safe cosmetic products that can provide quality facial care. In this respect, the facial mask "colorless henna" is a unique tool that can be used at any age.
Indications for use
We already mentioned that there is only 1% probability of allergy to this natural product. But even in this case it is necessary to carry out the test, having greased the composition with a hand on the wrist and following the subsequent reaction of the skin.
Indications for the use of such medicinal mixtures are significantly greater than the limitations. It can be:
- problem skin with acne and acne, which, after such procedures, finally calms down and begins to rest;
- signs of wilting, including the appearance of wrinkles and flabbiness of the skin - the face mask from henna returns freshness to it;
- enhanced work of the sebaceous glands, after restoration of normal function of which, the complexion becomes healthy and smooth;
- dry skin, which with the help of such compounds can be maximally moistened and eliminate the unpleasant sensation of "tightness";
- a young face will also benefit from neutral henna. It will provide it with all the necessary elements of nutrition and vitamins.
Important! For the preparation of medicinal mixtures use only a high-quality product, bought in specialized cosmetic shops.
Most popular recipes
When choosing a prescription, you must take into account your problems and strictly follow the recommendations for the preparation of medical formulations. The duration of any of them should not exceed 20 minutes.
For dry skin
- With olive oil
One tablespoon of neutral henna is poured with the same amount of hot water. Add 2 tsp to the resulting mass.olive oil and mix everything well.
- With milk cream
The therapeutic powder( 1 tablespoon) is mixed with hot water( 1 tablespoon), and then fatty milk cream( 1 tablespoon) is added to them.
For a fat face
- With sour cream
One tablespoon of hot water should be diluted 1 tbsp.henna. The resulting mixture must be diluted 1 tbsp.low-fat sour cream.
- With cosmetic clay
This mask for face with henna is done half with blue clay. Usually each component takes 1 tbsp.spoon, mix well, and then dilute with hot water.
For problematic skin
- Classical version of
Two components - colorless henna and hot water - are mixed into a homogeneous mass that is chilled on the face. If you replace water with a decoction of chamomile, then the effect will come faster.
- With essential oils
We do everything as in the previous version, after which we add to the composition some of the essential oils - fir, tea tree or rosemary. This mixture is a real salvation for the acorn face.
With signs of withering
- With eggs and fruits
Divorced henna( all 1 tbsp.) Is mixed with a well-beaten egg and 2 tbsp.spoons of pulp of banana, melon or persimmon.
- With aloe juice
In this case the classic variant of the mask additionally includes aloe juice( 2 tablespoons).
Face masks from colorless henna - this is really a unique cosmetic. Many women have left them in their arsenal, as an ideal option for caring for their appearance. Perhaps you too will become their fans?
Video advice on the use of masks from colorless henna
In the secret of
Our reader recommended a remedy that cures wrinkles better than any "people's" mask and does not concede on the effectiveness of salon procedures: nourishes the skin, smoothes wrinkles and removes bags under the eyes, and the effectaccording to her, is noticeable already after the 3rd application.
We were pleasantly surprised by its history and the result achieved without bottex and surgeries - the face was 12 years younger! Therefore, we want to share a link to the entry in her blog, where she shows and tells how she managed to achieve this. We hope that it will be useful to you. Read more & gt; & gt;