Masks from honey in home cosmetology: effective masks recipes for different skin types
If the composition of the cream includes components such as propolis, royal jelly or honey, then the cosmetic product will not be cheap and not everyone can buy it. But this does not prevent our women from rejuvenating and nourishing their skin at home, while saving money. The mask of honey is the most popular and simple way to always shine with beauty.
- Sweet cosmetics at home
- Indications and contraindications
- Useful advices
- Mask recipes with honey
- Mixtures for dry and withering skin
- Masks for combating black dots
- Video recipe for honey masks for cleaning pores
Sweet cosmetics at home
Thanks to small hardworking insects, everyone can use the medicinal properties of honey. Someone simply rubs it on bread and receives a dose of nutrients, and someone makes cosmetics from it. Even the ancient Greeks knew about the medicinal properties of bee products and used honey as a medicine. And the beautiful Cleopatra added it to all kinds of creams and masks, kn
Indications and contraindications
There are a lot of useful substances in honey. There, and vitamins of all groups, and minerals, and all sorts of trace elements, and fructose with glucose. In general, you can write memoirs endlessly about all these components, but it will be much more useful to put them on your face and feel all the benefits on yourself. After all, all of the above significantly affects the skin rejuvenation.
Masks from honey can be done at any age. They are capable of:
- cleanse the skin;
- saturate it with useful substances;
- soften and tone;
- to relieve inflammation;
- to eliminate ecdysis and dryness;
- relieve acne and narrow pores.
Honey is useful for any type of skin. If we talk about the testimony, then it can be recommended to all:
How to get rid of wrinkles and look 11 years younger? A secret is disclosed that is not beneficial to
- for girls with dry skin;
- with fading and problematic epidermis;
- for acne, pimples and enlarged pores;
- for oily skin.
There is this useful product and contraindications. With diabetes and dilated vessels honey sessions are prohibited. When individual intolerance is also impossible to do such procedures. If you just do not like honey, like a treat, then you can make a mask from it. But do not forget to pass the wrist test, in order to avoid an allergic rash.
Useful advices for
Before proceeding to the recipes for honey masks, check out the little tricks that will help you use the sweet cosmetics correctly, and also make the most of it.
- Honey can not be heated in the usual way in metal utensils. From this, he loses all his useful properties. It is better to take a glass or ceramic bowl and, if necessary, melt the honey in a water bath with constant stirring.
Very Important! It is strictly forbidden to heat honey above 55 degrees. Heating also contributes to the loss of healing properties.
- During the honey session, the pores open better than with any other procedure. Therefore, cosmetologists recommend adding to the mix other valuable ingredients that will be useful for your skin type.
- Mask mixtures are prepared immediately before application.
- To achieve the best result, before applying the mixture on the skin, the face must be cleaned and steamed. Therefore, if you decide to conduct a session in a bath - this will be a very correct decision.
- Sweet procedures should be repeated 2-3 times a week for 35 days.
Recipes for masks with honey
Homemade honey mixtures are very easy to prepare. And after several procedures, each woman can already choose for herself additional ingredients and share her own recipes. After all, in cosmetic cooking everything is simple: for dry skin you need fatty and nutritious foods, for fatty - drying.
Mixtures for dry and fading skin
If your skin is very dry, it will not be superfluous to add a few drops of apricot oil to each mixture. And instead of sour cream, you can use the most fatty cream.
- After this mask your face will become younger for several years. Take half a spoonful of honey and two tablespoons of olive oil. Stir and warm the mixture. Apply on face, wash off after 15-20 minutes with lukewarm water. During washing, massage the skin with your fingertips.
- Nourishing mask of Hercules and honey is not prepared as quickly as the previous mixture, but it saturates the face with a variety of different nutrients. For its preparation you need to boil the oatmeal in the water. Cook them should not more than three minutes. When the oats cool to room temperature, add honey to it, stir until homogeneous and apply to a clean face. After 20 minutes, wash with herbal decoction of mint or melissa.
- Mask "sour cream with honey" also perfectly moisturizes, nourishes, and also eliminates peeling. After the sixth procedure, all signs of dryness will disappear on your face, and your skin will shine with a healthy shine. The mixture is prepared simply: honey, sour cream and olive oil are mixed in equal proportions. The session lasts 20 minutes, you need to wash your face with warm water.
- The mixture with lemon and honey not only moisturizes, but also whitens the skin. The composition is simple - both ingredients are mixed in equal proportions. In this case, the lemon is used in any form: you can squeeze out the juice from it, or you can simply knead the fruit with a fork. With very dry epidermis, a little wheat germ oil is added to the formulation.
Masks for dealing with black dots
Acne and acne are problems with oily skin. Therefore, a mixture of masks from comedones at the same time remove the greasy shine. For example, the mask "honey and egg" dries the skin, and if done regularly, pimples and acne will disappear on their own. Other mixtures act approximately the same way.
- It is very easy to remove black dots with the following composition. Take 2 tablespoons of dry gelatin and pour it with four spoonfuls of cold water. When gelatin swells, melt it on a steam bath or in a microwave( 10 seconds).Then add 2 tablespoons of honey and stir until smooth. Apply on face. After 10-20 minutes, remove the gelatin film, starting from the chin. Rinse the skin with warm water.
- Clay mixture is no less useful. Green clay should be mixed with warm honey until a uniform mixture is formed. Apply the mask for 20 minutes, rinse with chamomile tea at room temperature.
- A good mask for pimples and black spots is honey and salt. Only salt is better to take small. Mixing both ingredients, apply them to the face. The procedure is most useful to conduct in the steam room during a hike in the bath. The mixture is washed off with plain water 20 minutes after application. Salt perfectly heals and dries pimples.
Video recipe mask from honey to clean pores
Whichever mask you choose for yourself, remember, only regular application will help you cope with the task. Traditional medicine is different in that it slowly and confidently relieves you of health problems. Love yourself, do not forget to take care of yourself and everything will be fine.
By the secret of
Our reader has recommended a remedy that cures wrinkles better than any "folk" mask and does not concede on the effectiveness of salon procedures: it nourishes the skin, smoothes wrinkles and removes bags under the eyes, and the effect is pronounced after 3 rd application.
We were pleasantly surprised by its history and the result that it was possible to achieve without bottex and surgeries - the face became younger than 12!Therefore, we want to share a link to the entry in her blog, where she shows and tells how she managed to achieve this. We hope that it will be useful to you. Read more & gt; & gt;