Face mask from white clay: the best recipes from acne
Face mask from white clay is used in cosmetology for a long time. Every woman knows about her healing properties. Kaolin( another name for white clay) is able to tidy up any kind of skin, heals acne and relieves black spots, and is also a gentle scrub and peeling.
- Skin Care from the inside
- Indications and contraindications
- What you need to know about kaolin
- Face masks for white clay
- Moisturize and nourish dry skin
- Masks from white clay against acne
- Blends for oily skin
- Video recipe for masks of white clayfrom acne
Nutrition of the skin from within
Indications and contraindications
To make facial masks at home, it is not necessary to know the entire history of the origin of white clay and its chemical composition. It will be enough to have a minimal understanding of the indications given by cosmetologists. According to them, kaolin is used for oily, combined, fading, normal and dry skin. Under the influence of clay oily skin acquires a health
- ordinary skin, as well as combined, receives maximum power;
- problematic skin gets rid of pimples and small blackheads;
- the withering skin is younger in the literal sense of the word: wrinkles are smoothed, the contour of the face is tightened, the yellowness and dullness disappears.
There is no contraindication to clay, except that there is an individual intolerance. Therefore, it will never be superfluous to sample on the wrist or elbow fold.
What you need to know about kaolin
Clay is suitable for all skin types, but does not mean that it can be diluted with plain water and applied to the face in its pure form. There are rules for preparing masks, do not forget about them.
- If you have very dry skin, do not use clay in any way without the addition of fatty and nutritious ingredients.
- Mixture that relieves excess fat, must necessarily prepare for boiled water.
- For clamping of expanded pores, clay is bred with tomato juice.
- To rid the problem skin from acne, the clay is bred with juice or pulp of aloe and mineral water.
- For preparation of mixtures from kaolin it is not desirable to use metal utensils, but a wooden or ceramic bowl is ideal.
- To apply clay to your face, use a ceramic spatula or a brush for the tonal base.
- Buy kaolin powder can be in the pharmacy, in the cosmetic store and even in the market.
Face masks for white clay face
Below are the most effective recipes for face masks from white clay. Choose for yourself one or two options that you can afford to do several times a week. Do not try to try on yourself all at once, better try not to forget about the regularity of the procedure.
How to get rid of wrinkles and look 11 years younger? A secret is disclosed that is not beneficial to
Moisturize and nourish dry skin
After washing away white clay from the face, the skin must be lubricated with a moisturizing cream. Therefore, it should always be at hand. Because kaolin when washed off acts like a scrub. This is a good way to remove the keratinized layer of the epidermis and refresh your face. But keep in mind, more often than once a week, the procedure can not be repeated.
- The simplest mixture consists of a spoonful of kaolin, 10 g of honey and 25 ml of milk. Mix all ingredients until smooth and apply to the skin. After 5-7 minutes, rinse with warm mint broth or mineral water.
- The previous composition can be supplemented with a few drops of oil solutions of vitamin A and E, which will make even the fading skin shine.
- Mix two spoons of the crushed cucumber( in a blender or on a fine grater), add clay to make the mixture, like a thick sour cream. Apply for 10-12 minutes. It's a great way to whiten your face. If the skin is very tanned, then you can add a few drops of lemon juice. Instead of a cream, you can use your favorite butter or homemade cream.
- You can dilute kaolin with some cream if they are not too thick, and apply for 15 minutes. Wash off with chilled lime decoction.
If during the procedure the mask has had time to dry up well and you have unpleasant sensations, moisten it with a liquid that you are going to wash. This will make the washing more gentle and comfortable.
Masks from white clay from acne
Acne and acne are not just a problem for teenagers. And with the help of kaolin from them you can get rid of, just take this trouble with pedantry. Do not forget about the regularity of procedures and postpone them for tomorrow.
- Mix a tablespoon of white clay with a teaspoon of talc, dilute the mixture with milk to such a consistency of foundation. Apply and after 15 minutes rinse.
- Kaolin diluted with warm water, add a little lemon juice and tinctures of marigold. This mask on the whole face can be applied, only with oily skin. If it is combined, it is better to use the mixture pointwise, directly on the area of the pimple. Hold for 15 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- A hot rash is removed with kaolin diluted with tomato juice. Keep this mask for 15 minutes, wash ideally with a decoction of mint or melissa.
- Take an aloe leaf, squeeze out the juice from it, add as much mineral water and prepare a mixture of kaolin on this liquid. Ideally, you need to wash yourself with a rose hips broth or serum. But if for some reason this is not possible, then warm water will also work.
- The simplest version of a mask with white clay from acne is to dilute it with boiled warm water and apply for 20 minutes. This method is suitable for oily skin.
Mixtures for oily skin
If the skin needs to be dried, then the procedure should last at least twenty minutes. During this time, kaolin is able to absorb surpluses of subcutaneous fat and to regulate for a while the work of the sebaceous glands.
- Kaolin is combined with pressed yeast one to one( on a teaspoonful), add boiled warm water, stir well and apply on face. Rinse with mineral water. Yeasts activate the clay contained in the clay and perfectly saturate the cells with trace elements and minerals. But this mixture should never fall on the area around the eyes, lips or décolleté zone.
- Make a liquid mixture of kaolin with water. Add there a teaspoon of thick honey, a protein of one egg( preferably home) and a couple drops of lemon juice. Wash off with warm water after drying.
- In one tablespoon of white clay add a teaspoon of cranberry juice. Then pour in the spring or mineral water and stir until a pasty state. This mixture is washed off with warm water, and then rinsed with cold water.
- Pour a glass of boiling water one spoonful of marigold, chamomile, mint or green tea. In a water bath, boil for 10 minutes, and after cooling, strain. With this vitamin liquid dilute kaolin. Dissolve the remaining broth with cold water and use for washing.
For oily skin, face masks with white clay can be done twice a week. Do not violate the rules described above. Never be lazy and remember that at home you can take care of yourself no worse than in a beauty salon. The main thing is to have a desire. Beauty to you and good mood.
Video recipe for mask from white clay from acne
By the secret of
Our reader has recommended a remedy that cures wrinkles better than any "people's" mask and does not concede on the effectiveness of salon procedures: nourishes the skin, smoothes wrinkles and removes bags under the eyes, and the effectaccording to her, is noticeable already after the 3rd application.
We were pleasantly surprised by its history and the result that it was possible to achieve without botex and surgeries - the face became younger than 12!Therefore, we want to share a link to the entry in her blog, where she shows and tells how she managed to achieve this. We hope that it will be useful to you. Read more & gt; & gt;