Japanese diet 14 days - and you are elegant as a fragile eastern geisha
Dietary research of the Japanese is unusual and mysterious. At least by the fact that they are far from the traditions of the eponymous kitchen. The range of necessary products is clearly distanced from the usual for the Eastern peoples menu. The European tendency to take a great interest in coffee of Japanese has touched weakly - seafood and rice also belong to the most popular islanders product "pair".In this context, the Japanese diet of 14 days looks quite unexpected. In the sources it is presented in different ways - even a set of food-dishes is offered almost without contrast. There is one thing that unites the "bundle" of incongruous interpretations of such a controversial program: a real quick weight loss within the limits of 5-10 kg.
- Japanese diet principles
- Contraindications and cautions
- Japanese 14-day diet: detailed diet
- Refinements to dietetto
- Details of the Japanese diet
Found: the effectiveness of the described dietraphy is base
The principles of the Japanese diet
- This promising, growing popularity in the world two-week diet is low-energy, inexpensive and does not require the participation in the "nutritional" chain of any exotic ingredients. Fish-eggs-tea - the shock "trinity" of basic diets. Fish - sea, eggs - boiled, gulls - green. As a result, there is a minimum of stress for Europeans: this is "our most" list.
- The leading installations are moderate - both in terms of composition and caloric content. This for the Far Eastern habits is the norm: here people always consumed a small amount of carbohydrates and did not stress the "solidity" of the portions eaten. Therefore, "in the Slavic view," the portion-digital scheme will be characterized as extremely rigid, tuning for incredibly stringent restrictions.
- Advantage is given to the "protein row" - specifically meat( chicken, beef), eggs, fish and dairy "line".The source of fats is olive oil, fiber - fruits and vegetables( the volume of the latter is not regulated).Crackers, some varieties of fish, vegetables serve as suppliers of carbohydrates. Coffee in the company with green tea is needed for cheerfulness and getting rid of toxins.
- Drinking mode is very significant. It consists in the requirement to drink a lot of clean water( exclusively non-carbonated) - to facilitate the withdrawal of toxins. A glass of water is recommended to drink already in the morning: this will speed up the metabolism. But the number of meals is postulated by Japanese dietitians is small - only three times a day. Clearly follow the plan - the main rule. Otherwise, the layout will not work.
- "Taboo" is imposed on: salt-seasoning-alcohol-sugar and confectionery. Honey can be no more than a teaspoonful - as an addition to the morning, strictly "tea-coffee" visit to the kitchen. If you, in addition to everything, stay away from the habit of "snacking" every hour and a half, you can safely place on the pages of the site the Japanese diet of 14 days of your own success - in your updated, beautiful image. Perhaps a "living" example of someone will push to the idea of applying this experience to yourself.
Contraindications and cautions
For whom does the diet not work?
- For those suffering from hypertension, heart disease and having problems with the kidneys.
- For nursing mothers of children of any age.
- For those who do not have everything right with the digestive tract( they will need a doctor's advice).
- For people who earn heavy physical labor, athletes.
- And - for the future: such a program, due to its rigidity, should not stretch for a period of time exceeding two weeks.
Japanese 14-day diet: detailed diet
Before going on a diet, it would be nice to start preparing yourself for it a couple of days before the unfolding of the main stages. Preparation consists in refusal of sweets, fast food, and also in appreciable reduction of the sizes of daily portions. To create an inner psychological attitude in advance is also an effective action. On the eve of the "entry" into the dietepope, dine in an easy way. A small portion of unpolished rice or buckwheat gruel in combination with a vegetable salad is quite appropriate for the Japanese diet for 14 days of the preparatory evening menu.
The story of the loss of Marina Afrikantova by 25 kg: "For some time I was sitting on kefir and apples, on the Kremlin diet, on the vaunted Dukan diet, then ate some vegetables for a week, tried to exclude carbohydrates in general, but the effect of such diets was very short-lived. "
- Breakfast: a cup of unsweetened natural coffee.
- Lunch: 2 eggs boiled + fresh cabbage salad + grams 200 tomato juice or tomato.
- Dinner: fish + fresh salad( cabbage with olive oil).
- Breakfast: coffee + grilled dried pork rye bread.
- Lunch: fish( fried, boiled) + vegetable, slightly "greasy" salad.
- Dinner: a piece of boiled veal / beef( up to 200 grams).
- Breakfast: coffee + dry biscuit or cracker( toaster).
- Lunch: a small fried zucchini( oils - minuscule).
- Dinner: 200 grams of beef + two hard-boiled eggs + cabbage salad.
- Breakfast: coffee( without anything).
- Lunch: 1 egg + 3 raw-stewed-boiled carrots( with olive oil) + a slice of Parmesan cheese.
- Dinner: especially fruity( apples-pears-plums-citrus).
- Breakfast: exclusively coffee( as usual).
- Lunch: fish( 400 g, fried or boiled) + a glass of tomato juice.
- Dinner: fruits( sweet and sour).
- Breakfast: just coffee.
- Lunch: boiled chicken( 400-500 g) + carrot salad-cabbage-butter( olive).
- Dinner: 2 "cool" eggs + mashed carrots with linseed oil. Day 7:
- Breakfast: green tea.
- Lunch: well-cooked beef( 200 g).
- Dinner: any of the already described - except for the proposed day 3.
- Breakfast: a natural coffee start.
- Lunch: polkuritsy without skin + cabbage / carrot salad.
- Dinner: a couple of "cool" eggs + carrot-podzaslenny salad. Day 9:
- Breakfast: black coffee.
- Lunch: fish( boiled-fried - it does not matter) + tomato juice.
- Dinner: Fruktiki( 200 g).
Day 10.The menu is completely the same as the day of the 4th. Day 11D.Completely duplicates the ration of the day number 3.
Day 12th. Almost completely repeats the regime of day number 2.
Day 13th. Repeat the list of the first day.
- Breakfast: a standard unsweetened natural coffee.
- Lunch: 200 grams of fish( boiled-fried-fried-insignificantly) + salad in a set of "fresh cabbage and dressing with vegetable oil."
- Dinner: boiled 200-gram slice of beef fillet + a glass of lean yogurt.
Refinements to the dietetto
- The underlined low-grade group of ingredients is unable to satisfy the body's need for nutrients, therefore it will be necessary to accompany the vitamin-mineral complex for persons who lose weight.
- Meat-fish to cook best in a double boiler. If you fry, then with minimal oil.
- Drinking / mineral water( without gas), tea( herbal / green) are allowed in any amount. The volume of the liquid drunk as a whole should not be less than 1.5 liters daily.
Details of the Japanese diet
To build according to the East Asian recommendations means to succeed in the fight against the mass for a long time. Under one condition: after leaving the 14-day "diet trip", do not start eating "as before".Let the moderation in appetites determine your further attitude to nutrition.
By the secret of
Have you ever tried to get rid of excess weight? Judging by the fact that you read these lines - the victory was not on your side.
Excruciating diets did not bring the desired result, and going to the gym is uncomfortable and constantly lacks time? It's understandable, in the home-work-house mode, there simply is not enough nerves and forces to comply with the diet and exhausting workouts of
. Therefore, we decided to recommend reading the interview of a girl who lost 25 kg a month without exhausting diets and stress. Read the interview & gt; & gt;download. ..