Food dependence: how to get rid once and for all
Have you paid attention to how noticeably in recent years the number of full people around has increased? Look closely at others, and at the same time to yourself. Think seriously, do not you too quickly gain weight in the last year or two. Confess honestly: does food always coincide with the moment of true hunger? If the desire to "attach" to something tasty visits you all the time, perhaps you have food dependence and it's time to tackle such an urgent issue. Let's talk on this "burning" theme.
- Food craving as a problem: the essence and symptoms of
- Video: food as a substitute for happiness
- Symptoms of passion-illness
- Types of foodborne
- Tactical struggle line
Craving for food as a problem: the essence and symptoms of
The person begins to depend on food when he losesthe ability to control the process of eating, the need for it. Like any living creature, it is really necessary to eat "homo sapiens" if the body really needs replenishment of energy. We often c
Such thoughts and aspirations have nothing to do with a healthy need to restore the energy balance. Benefits they do not bring - but they hurt for sure. To eat for pleasure-happiness is a bad habit. It turns out that some people are able to feel happy only at the moment of "throwing in" another portion of food. At first, for a lover to eat "about and without" important taste sensations( most "pulls on the sweet").But over time this stimulus fades away - it becomes important to simply swallow something.
Video: Food as a substitute for happiness
Symptoms of passion-illness
- Rapid increase in portions of eaten;
- inability to abandon the additive;
- more frequent cases of overeating;
- development of the habit of completing even a tight lunch-dinner dessert;
- addiction to flour / sweet;
- frequent visits to the refrigerator at night, hidden from the eyes of others;
- a clear understanding of what is randomly harmful, but nevertheless "excusable";
- desire to "twist" a lot, as it is not difficult to induce vomiting in a critical situation;
- feelings of guilt and remorse after "overdoing with food";
- inability to improve mood, emotional tone without the participation of edible.
Since the glutton-pishchelyki "often" consume everything, including frankly harmful, from the group of goods "unhealthy"( fatty-sweet-salted-spicy-fast food), the danger of developing serious diseases in this category of "eaters" at timeshigher.
They worsen the quality of their lives, often disfigure their appearance and deprive real human joy. Realizing at some point that movement in such a direction threatens to complete a catastrophe, they begin to wonder how to get rid of food dependence and where to start.
Types of food intolerance
Recognizing yourself as an ego-friend is a good prerequisite for successfully dealing with deviations in the food system. The approach is optimal, in which the one who finds himself in the risk group begins with the establishment of a specific type of "-holism.""The ever-growing" dieters, strangely enough, also fell into the list of the category of interest to us, overly enthusiastic about the "eaters" process. Being "crazy" on the constant pursuit of different dietprintsipam, they deprive themselves of the chance to just normally, rationally eat, not making an idol out of food.
The story of the loss of Marina Afrikantova by 25 kg: "For some time I was sitting on kefir and apples, on the Kremlin diet, on the vaunted diet of Dukan, then ate some vegetables for a week, tried to exclude carbohydrates in general, but the effect of such diets was very short-lived. "
There are unconscious "grief-eaters", constantly "snacking" and forgetting about regular, with certain breaks, breakfasts-lunches-dinners. The feeling of extreme hunger for such an "amateur snack" comes often in the late evening - and shortly before sleep, it eats so much that the insides can not be processed "loaded".Gourmets, in contrast to such "small-biting", periodically fall into the atmosphere of abundant feasts. She sharply and permanently takes them out of the "even" state. Ends with all the ugly "porezhorom" and disease.
As for the overemotional types, they are usually from the category of those who "zaev" any life problem, calm down and come in a complacent state. The severity of the next misunderstanding-conflict "is extinguished" in a similar way. Subsequently, such "zaedayuschie their misfortunes" personalities poked either a sense of guilt, or regret for lack of character. But it is extremely rare that the necessary conclusions are drawn from the situation - and self-deception continues. The real reason for "obzhiralovka" is forgotten.
Tactical line of struggle
Tactics of overcoming pull-dependence are selected in accordance with the nature of the shift in the organization of food. If the roots of the phenomenon are of a mental nature, one should start with the advice of a psychologist-nutritionist. Although without your active, conscious participation in recovery no specialist will help. Both treatment and prevention of food dependency require concentration and organization.
The most important, basic recommendations, we will outline below:
- Refuse the usual for you mechanical reception of food products. Focus on the rule: assess the degree of satiety on a five-point system. If you are hungry for "1-2-3", do not rush to throw something into your mouth - wait for the time when the mark of 4-5 points will become real. And no snacks!
- Stop looking at the refrigerator frantically - better think about the reasons that are pushing you to do it. Write them down, based on the degree of importance and order of coping. Add to the list options for solving issues without the participation of food-drink-snacks. Focus on eliminating personal flaws, not food stocks.
- Fantasize in the direction: how to replace the "seizing" factor in the fight against life's troubles? Let it be walks, sports, a cycle of distractions: needlework, reading, drawing, improving professional qualifications, active communication with friends and family.
- Start a food diary. Do not be lazy to write down what, in what form and when you eat. Try to assess the caloric content of foods, analyze the food system. Try to prepare the "bouquet" of low-calorie foods and dishes at the time of aggravation of hunger.
- Accustom yourself to the normal mode of the day. Go to bed on time, make an effort to prevent sleep disorders. A good dream is a pledge that thoughts of hunger and a set of on duty "delicacies" will visit you less and less and gradually go into oblivion.
Successful struggle for a healthy lifestyle!
By the secret of
Have you ever tried to get rid of excess weight? Judging by the fact that you read these lines - the victory was not on your side.
The agonizing diets did not bring the desired result, and going to the gym is uncomfortable and constantly lacks time? It's understandable, in the home-work-house mode, there simply is not enough nerves and forces to observe the diet and exhausting workouts of
. Therefore, we decided to recommend reading the interview of a girl who lost 25 kilograms per month without exhausting diets and stress. Read the interview & gt; & gt;