Diet 13: The curative menu of postoperative patients and patients with acute infectious diseases
In a series of therapeutic diets compiled by MI Pevzner, table number 13 is one of the most stringent, as it was developed for patients with acute forms of infections and recently operated patients. Diet 13 imposes restrictions on both the composition of the diet and the form of its preparation.
- Indications for diet №13
- Characteristics of table 13 and its nutritional value
- Prohibited products of diet 13 for Pevzner
- Recommended products
- Examples of diurnal diet menu 13
- Recipe for preparation of jelly from cranberries
All dishes offered for the period of diet compliance meet two basic requirements:
- minimizing the load on the digestive system by eliminating irritating mucous membranes, fermentation and gas production of products;
- strengthening of immunity and maintaining the working capacity of a weakened organism in combination with the purification of tissues from toxins.
Indications for diet No. 13
Table 13 is designed for infectious
Observance of the recommendations concerning the form, content and diet, allows accelerating the recovery processes in tissues and accelerate recovery. How much in a particular case the diet lasts 13 days, depends on the patient's condition, the dynamics of recovery and the features of the course of the disease.
Characteristics of the table 13 and its nutritional value
The diet implies six meals a day, consisting of dishes cooked by steaming or boiling. Fried and baked food is excluded completely. In order to reduce the load on the digestive tract, the food is served in a mashed or pureed form. The temperature of the dishes should not irritate the mucous membranes. The optimum temperature of hot dishes is not more than 60 degrees, and the cold temperature is not less than 12.
The approximate nutritional value of a low-calorie diet is:
The story of the loss of Marina Afrikantova by 25 kg: "For some time I was sitting on kefir and apples, on the Kremlin diet, on the vaunted diet of Dukan, then ate some vegetables for a week, tried to exclude carbohydrates in general, but the effect of such diets was very short-lived. "
- predominantly animal or milk protein - 70-80 g;
- carbohydrates, of which at least 30% are easily assimilated - 300-350 g;
- fats, including vegetable, not less than 15% - 60-65 g;
- not less than 2 liters of fluid in free form.
The necessary component of this treatment table is table salt in an amount of not less than 6 g. With excessive sweating or vomiting, this volume should be increased.
The lack of vitamins in food should be compensated by the addition of pharmaceuticals. The patient requires:
- 2 mg of vitamin A;
- 2 mg of vitamin B2;
- 4 mg of vitamin B1;
- 30 mg of vitamin B3( nicotinic acid);
- 150 mg of vitamin C( ascorbic acid).
Required micro and macro elements:
- 20 mg of iron;
- 3 g of sodium;
- 3.5 g of potassium;
- 0.5 g of magnesium;
- 1.6 g of phosphorus;
- 0,8 g of calcium.
Prohibited products of diet 13 for Pevzner
From the diet of the patient completely excluded:
- coarse grains and pasta of all kinds;
- marinades, pickles and other vegetable, fish and meat preserves;
- sausages and smoked products, liver, fatty meat and fish;
- sour and fatty cheeses, sour cream and cream, not skim milk;
- fresh bakery products, pastries, confectionery;
- sauces, spices, spicy seasonings.
From flour products are allowed to crackers from quality white flour and unsweetened biscuits. Meat products are represented by low-fat meat of a bird, beef, veal. Recommended rabbit. Meat is cooked steamed or boiled and served in the form of meatballs or chopped chops. The bird, like fish, is cleaned from the skin, bones, fatty layers and veins before cooking. Eggs are served only soft-boiled, hard-boiled or fried unacceptable. Recommended freshly prepared cottage cheese and dishes from it, also prepared on a steam bath. A small amount of kefir or the addition of milk to other dishes is considered acceptable.
The basis of nutrition is the dishes from grated cereals, cooked on a weak low-fat broth. These can be liquid buckwheat, semolina, oats or millet porridge, puddings from the same cereals with the addition of butter or vegetable in an amount of no more than 10 g per serving. Vegetables can be consumed almost all, only the method of preparation has a value. The same requirements apply to fruits. Excluded irritating digestive system unripe fruits, sweet or sour-sweet fruit and berries are allowed both fresh and in the form of kissels, mousses, jellies. Fruit and milk desserts will help diversify the menu and replace banned sweets, chocolate and confectionery.
A lot of drinks are allowed: in addition to traditional for many types of herbal decoctions of herbs, sweet compotes and green tea, you can use light coffee, diluted with water juices and fruit drinks. The total consumption of liquid should exceed 2 liters per day, soups and other liquid food in this volume is not included.
Examples of a daily diet menu 13
- Breakfast: porridge on milk or steam cheese cakes.
- Lunch: soft-boiled egg, meat or fish pie.
- Lunch: vegetarian soup, meat stuffed cabbage, mashed potatoes with chopped meatballs or meatballs.
- Snack: mashed cereal with butter, mousse, casserole or vegetable pudding.
- Dinner: cottage cheese and fruit dessert, jelly, milk soup with noodles or rice, liquefied vegetables or stew from root vegetables.
- Second supper: kefir or kissel.
Drinks are selected in accordance with the patient's taste preferences.
Recipe for cooking jelly from cranberries
Dietary nutrition is one of the conditions for the speedy recovery and successful rehabilitation of the patient. Disregard for the organization of the menu is unacceptable. The task of the family and friends of the patient is to create optimal conditions for cure, including offering a delicious and varied menu even within the limits imposed by the diet.
By the secret of
Have you ever tried to get rid of excess weight? Judging by the fact that you read these lines - the victory was not on your side.
Painful diets did not bring the desired result, and go to the gym uncomfortably and constantly do not have enough time? It's understandable, in the home-work-house mode, there simply is not enough nerves and forces to comply with the diet and exhausting workouts.
Therefore, we decided to recommend reading the interview of a girl who lost 25 kilograms per month without exhausting diets and stress. Read the interview & gt; & gt;