Egg diet for 3 days - one of the light menu options
Today, this diet is considered one of the most popular. However, before she won such glory, numerous and lengthy disputes were held about the benefits of eggs. Thanks to studies conducted in different countries, it was proved that the egg diet for 3 days or more does not pose a danger to the body. On the contrary, it has a beneficial effect on many life processes. We will tell you about its merits and some drawbacks.
- Useful properties of eggs
- Short diet for 3 days
- Egg-grapefruit diet
- Egg-grapefruit and
- rules Precautions and disadvantages
- How the egg diet
Useful properties of eggs
This tasty and affordable product has a mass of useful properties, namely:
- Eggs are rich in substances that improve memory, mindfulness and brain function in general. It's about vitamin K and the substance of niacin.
- In addition, they contain calcium, iodine, zinc, iron, vitamins B, E, A, D. Due to this, there is no need during the diet to additi
- The obvious advantage is the low caloric content of the product. If you eat 2 eggs for breakfast, then the feeling of hunger will not come to you soon. As a result, with their regular use, you will very quickly see how the arrow of the scales will deviate downward.
There are many options for such a diet - from fast to 3, 5 days to longer, calculated for 1,2,4 weeks. We will stop on the easiest option.
Short diet for 3 days
During this short diet, you can eat eggs without restriction. They are allowed to add vegetables and some fruits. Flour, sweet and fatty foods are completely excluded from the diet. Instead of black tea and coffee it is recommended to drink water.
Because this diet is limited intake of carbohydrates, then for a longer period of time, such manifestations as sensation of muscle weakness and worsening of mood are possible. That's why you should not continue it for more than 3 days,( maximum - 4 days).But even in this case, the results may surprise you - you will lose up to 4 kilograms of excess weight. Simultaneously with his departure, the body will also be cleansed of toxins.
The story of the loss of Marina Afrikantova by 25 kg: "For some time I was sitting on kefir and apples, on the Kremlin diet, on the vaunted Dukan diet, then ate some vegetables for a week, tried to exclude carbohydrates in general, but the effect of such diets was very short-lived. "
During such unloading it is necessary to adhere to the following rules:
- the food intake is divided into 3 receptions;
- a break between them should be 4 hours;
- last time should be eaten 4 hours before going to bed;
- as mentioned, you can not add oil and other fats;
- during one meal can be added to the eggs one kind of vegetables( except potatoes);
- as a liquid to consume water or unsweetened green tea.
A good result is the diet, when 3 days at the same time with eggs, a large number of grapefruits are used. On it we will stop separately.
Egg grapefruit diet
In dietology, grapefruit is given a special place, because it has unique properties:
- helps to reduce the level of harmful cholesterol;
- does not allow the postponement of new fats;
- helps to reduce appetite;
- allows you to restore the balance of glucose and insulin;
- has minerals and useful vitamins.
Chicken eggs, thanks to long digestion, create a feeling of satiety, and therefore such a diet is not heavy. Thanks to the lutein and biotin contained in them, such processes as the cleavage of fats and their excretion from the body are accelerated. They also help to increase the elasticity of the skin and the elasticity of tissues.
Rules for combining eggs and grapefruit
This diet is designed for 3 days, but it can be extended to 1 week. The following recommendations should be adhered to.
- All the time you need to drink plenty of water( up to 2 liters).Best is alkaline, non-carbonated water. It helps neutralize the effects of organic acids, which are rich in grapefruit.
- It's better to use chicken eggs soft-boiled. Their assimilation takes longer, which means that later there is a feeling of hunger.
- Take food with fruit. So the process of producing enzymes starts, which is responsible for the splitting of body fat reserves and does not allow the formation of a new one.
- Do not use salt, spices and sugar as additives. So you can reduce the caloric content of the diet to 800 calories per day.
During a diet designed for 3-4 days, you can eat half a grapefruit, 1 egg, a slice of diet bread and a glass of green tea for breakfast. During lunch, eat the remaining fruit and add to it 2 eggs and green tea. Dinner consists of 1 egg, half a grapefruit and green tea with a spoon of honey.
The softened version of this diet contains potatoes( 1 tuber), which in boiled or baked form can be eaten during lunch. You can also eat tomato juice.
If you adhere exactly to the above recommendations, then for 4 days you can leave at least a couple of kilograms.
Precautions and disadvantages
This diet is contraindicated for people prone to allergic reactions, because both products are potential allergens. It can not be used during pregnancy and lactation. It can exacerbate diseases of the digestive tract and kidneys. Since grapefruit can not be combined with certain medicines, it is always necessary to consult a doctor beforehand.
How the egg diet works
Reviews say that in a short time, which offers a three-day egg diet, you can quickly reduce weight. It can not be said that you will achieve this success with ease. But if you are not afraid of difficulties, then you can take a chance and try. Good luck!
By the secret of
Have you ever tried to get rid of excess weight? Judging by the fact that you read these lines - the victory was not on your side.
The agonizing diets did not bring the desired result, and going to the gym is uncomfortable and constantly lacks time? It's understandable, in the home-work-house mode, there simply is not enough nerves and forces to observe the diet and exhausting workouts of
. Therefore, we decided to recommend reading the interview of a girl who lost 25 kilograms per month without exhausting diets and stress. Read the interview & gt; & gt;