Diet 12: features of diet and menus for one day
Diet 12 is aimed at normalizing nervous processes and reducing excitability. The therapeutic effect is based on the exclusion from the diet of products that stimulate the nervous system. Such food is moderate caloric, diverse and replenishes all the needs of the body. Cooking in the diet can be vegetable, meat, fish dishes, soups, cereals, etc. It is recommended to use a sufficient amount of fermented milk products, paying special attention to medium-fat cottage cheese.
- Features of the treatment table №12 and chemical composition of food
- Recommended for use products
- Prohibited products and menus for one day
- Nutritionist for the nervous system
Features of the treatment table №12 and the chemical composition of nutrition
Correct the functional disorders of the nervous system associated withwith high excitability, called diet table number 12.It is close to the normal menu for caloric content and chemical composition of food. Diet table diet № 12 is balanced and m
Chemical composition of food for 1 day:
- carbohydrates - 350 g( maximum 400 g);
- proteins - 80-90 g, with 45% should account for the protein of animal origin;
- fats - 70 g, with 30% of vegetable fats;
- table salt - 6-8 g.
Caloric content of the diet should be 2300-2400 kcal. If necessary, it can be slightly increased to 2,800 kcal. Additional supplementation of complex vitamin preparations, which is prescribed by the attending physician, is allowed. The optimum food temperature is 15-650 ° C.
In our time, this curative food is practically not prescribed. In clinical practice, increased excitability is often accompanied with diseases of the cardiovascular system and pancreas, therefore, depending on the situation, table No. 10 or No. 5 is recommended. Also, in exchange, a diet number 15 can be prescribed, which is very similar in chemistry to the nutrition diet No. 12.
Recommended for use products
The main purpose of the dietary table number 12 is to provide nutrition, which will act soothingly on the nervous system. Foods that are approved for use:
The story of Afrikantova's weight loss by 25 kg: "For some time I was sitting on kefir and apples, on the Kremlin diet, on the vaunted Dukan diet, then ate some vegetables for a week, tried to exclude carbohydrates in general, but the effect of such diets was very short-lived. "
- meat( veal, rabbit, chicken fillet, turkey);
- fish of low-fat species( pike, perch, seafood);
- by-products( beef tongue, liver);
- soft-boiled egg up to 2 pcs.per day;
- dairy products( milk, kefir, yogurt, sour cream, mild and low-fat cheese).A special place in the diet is cottage cheese due to its high content of tryptophan, beneficially acting on the nervous system;
- bread is recommended yesterday, dried, and also unhealthy cookies;
- cereals that should be boiled on water or diluted 1 to 1 milk;if the whole grains are poorly tolerated, it is recommended that they be wiped;
- vegetables( squash, pumpkin, beets, potatoes, greens, tomatoes, cabbage, carrots, beans);
- fruit is better to choose not very rich in fiber;
- sweets( honey, dried fruits, sugar, marmalade);
- sauces( tomato, sour, onion with a well-boiled vegetable);
- drinks( freshly squeezed juices, herbal decoction, compotes, decoction of rose hips, jelly, chicory root drink);
- fats( vegetable, butter).
It's best to cook frying steaming, boiling, stewing and baking. In addition, excessive salty and sour food is not recommended. Soups should be cooked on vegetable broth, because thick, rich dishes are exciting on the nervous system.
Prohibited products and menus for one day
The following products are prohibited:
- fat meats, canned meat, sausages, lard, semi-finished products;
- fatty fish, caviar, canned fish;
- fresh bread, dishes from puff, dough;
- fried and hard-boiled eggs;
- confectionery products with cream;
- coffee, chocolate, cocoa, black tea;
- toning beverages, which include eleutherococcus, echinacea, pink radish, leviseu. Particular attention should be paid to the composition of phyto-tea;
- energy, carbonated drinks, dietary supplements for weight loss with caffeine, green tea extract;
- spices and spicy sauces( adzhika, pepper, horseradish, mustard);
- onion, garlic, radish, radish, sorrel, cucumber;
The diet table 12 implies 5 meals a day, satisfying the physiological needs of a person. The daily menu can include:
- first breakfast: boiled fish or steamed beef cutlets, vegetable salad, herbal tea;
- second breakfast: milk porridge or boiled cauliflower with a dry sauce, bread, butter, cheese, a drink from the root of chicory;
- lunch: vegetable soup with leafy greens or soup of fresh berries and fruits, meat zrazy or stuffed cabbage stuffed with boiled meat, baked apples or fruit jelly, compote;
- afternoon snack: freshly squeezed juice and biscuits;
- dinner: lazy vareniki with sour cream or zucchini stuffed with boiled meat, broth of wild rose;
- one hour before bedtime: curdled milk with sugar and cinnamon or kefir.
Nutritionist for the nervous system
Dietary table number 12 helps to reduce the level of excitation caused by products that stimulate the nervous system. It is recommended to completely remove coffee, chocolate, energy drinks, rich broths, fatty, fried dishes, etc. from the diet. This therapeutic diet is close enough to the table number 15, which is assigned to almost healthy people who want to remain so.
By the secret of
Have you ever tried to get rid of excess weight? Judging by the fact that you read these lines - the victory was not on your side.
Excruciating diets did not bring the desired result, and going to the gym is uncomfortable and constantly does not have enough time? It's understandable, in the home-work-house mode, there simply is not enough nerves and forces to comply with the diet and exhausting workouts.
Therefore, we decided to recommend reading the interview of a girl who lost 25 kilograms per month without exhausting diets and stress. Read the interview & gt; & gt;