Benefit of a morning slip for weight loss
Running is incredibly useful, many people know about it. And are morning runs useful? Are they all suitable? And how correctly to make them?
Is it suitable for everyone?
Who will go for a morning run? First, those who want to improve their health and shape. Secondly, only the born larks can run the sutra. Even doctors recommend listening to your biological clock, so if your body refuses to work, you should not rape it. If you are an owl, morning jogs are definitely not for you.
Is it useful to run in the morning? Yes, and very much even!
- The benefits of such a run, above all, is a positive effect on health. So, running normalizes the functioning of the respiratory and cardiovascular systems, as well as the musculoskeletal system. It increases endurance, strengthens immunity and exerts a tonic effect.
- Morning jogging is very useful for losing weight. So, for a half-hour run you can burn about 200-350 calories, and this is quite a lot. In addition, in the morning much faster and more actively burn fat. The fact is that the body as an energy source first uses carbohydrates in the form of glycogen, and only then fat deposits. But in the morning the amount of glycogen is minimal, so that fat is almost immediately used, which makes training as effective as possible.
- Jogging helps to cheer up and get a boost of energy for the whole day. You'll see: starting to run in the morning, you will stop falling asleep in the morning and feel tired.
- Running will help start the work of all important systems of the body, as well as establish it.
- Running speeds up the metabolic processes, due to which the work of the whole organism improves, and the weight goes much faster and more correctly.
- Jogging will make the body attractive, slender and embossed. Especially effective are worked out such problematic for many areas like buttocks, hips and press( yes, it also strains during the run).
Can everyone run around?
Morning jogging has some contraindications, such as postoperative period, rehabilitation after severe illnesses, pregnancy, severe diseases of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems, trauma, joint diseases( especially knee), acute infections and exacerbations of chronic ailments.
But in any case, before starting workouts, it is better to consult a doctor.
Where to start?
What is necessary to start running in the morning?
- First, prepare clothes and shoes. You can wear a tracksuit or leggings and a T-shirt or jumper. The main thing is that the clothes should be as comfortable as possible, let in air and evaporate the moisture, and also correspond to the weather. It is not worth wrapping, but it's not too easy to dress too easily. As for shoes, it is desirable to purchase sports sneakers, they will provide optimal cushioning and prevent damage to the feet.
- Secondly, it is worth finding a suitable place. If there is a stadium nearby, then you can run on it. If there is not a specially designated place nearby, then develop a route. It should be as simple as possible and preferably away from roads and public places, so that no one distracts you, and the air is as clean as possible. It can be a park or a park. By the way, it is advisable to first go through the route and study it well.
- Third, tune in and understand that you really need jogging and improve your life.
How to run?
The basic rules of effective morning runs:
- Do not run for jogging immediately after waking up, wait 15-20 minutes. Quietly get out of bed, allow yourself to wake up, brush your teeth and wash, take a shower if necessary, dress slowly, and only then go outside and start exercising.
- It is not recommended before training, but if you experience severe hunger and discomfort, you can drink a glass of yogurt or yogurt or eat some fruit, for example, an apple. But it is better to limit yourself to a glass of water. Try adding honey and lemon, it's useful.
- Immediately after jogging you will want to refresh yourself, but you should not do this. Have breakfast in 30-40 minutes. You can eat a portion of cereal, a sandwich with cheese, muesli or cereal with milk, a fruit salad or boiled egg.
- Any training should begin with a warm-up, which usually lasts 7-10 minutes. For example, you can perform a few simple exercises or just walk.
- Begin to run slowly, especially if physical training leaves much to be desired. Gradually increase the rhythm and reach the most comfortable. Do not try to run fast, it's not only unpleasant, but also harmful to health and even dangerous.
- To finish the run you need to gradually, reducing the speed and moving first to a quick step, and then to a slow one. It's impossible to stop sharply!
- If you feel very tired and your breathing gets lost, then try to slow down or go to a step. Do not stop abruptly.
- In the first few days it is advisable to run for 3-5 minutes. Then every day you can increase the training time by 2-3 minutes. Gradually, the duration should be increased to 30-40 minutes, but not more.
- You can run every day, but it's better to do it three or four times a week, that is, every other day.
- The technique of running is important. The legs should be in a semi-bent state, while the back remains straight, watch this. The neck, shoulders and arms need to be relaxed, excessive tension will interfere. In addition, the ground must first touch the heel of each leg, and then the entire foot and sock, and not vice versa.
- Keep an eye on breathing. It must be deep and smooth. Inhale through the nose, and exhale through the mouth.
- Run regularly and in almost any weather, including rain or snow. Exceptions are hurricanes, snowstorms, heavy rains and heavy frost. Let the regular jogging help you become healthier and more beautiful!