How to get rid of acne for 1 day at home
Many of us in our youth had to deal with the problem of the appearance of acne, which according to the law of meanness, have the property to arise at the most inopportune moment: on the eve of a meeting or an important meeting.
What are the causes of the appearance of acne? Can I get rid of them for one day at home?
There are several main reasons for the appearance of acne:
- Acne usually appears during puberty in adolescents, because at this age the sex hormones begin to be produced in the body, as a result of which the activity of the sebaceous glands increases. Therefore, the pores are clogged with sebum, which causes a sebaceous plug that inflames due to the action of various factors on the skin.
- An unbalanced diet can also cause acne on the skin. The appearance of blackheads on the skin contributes to fatty, flour and spicy food, as well as a large number of sweets and alcoholic beverages.
- Stress - this is another reason that causes the appearance of pimples on the skin. During periods of stress, the sebaceous glands begin to work more actively than provoke the appearance of acne.
- Solar activity can sometimes affect the appearance of acne. Usually in the sun, acne is dried and their amount decreases, but there are times when the sun acts negatively on the skin. In summer, the skin needs to be protected with sunscreens, which can help prevent burns, dryness, and premature wrinkles.
- The most common cause of acne is improper skin care. It's no secret that every day our skin needs to be cleansed, as during the day a large amount of dust, keratinized skin particles and microbes accumulate on it. If you neglect the cleansing procedures, then on the skin very quickly will appear acne, get rid of which in the future will not be easy.
For sure, many people suffering from acne, wondered how to get rid of acne in 1 day? There are many folk methods that help prevent and reduce the appearance of acne. Next, consider some of these recipes.
Excellent helps to fight with pimples 1 -2% salicylic acid solution. It has antibacterial action, it dries well and exfoliates the skin. A solution of salicylic acid should be wiped face at least twice a day.
The next good remedy is the infusion of chamomile. Chamomile has healing properties, helps to remove inflammation and irritation of the skin. Make this infusion is very simple. To do this, brew chamomile flowers and let it brew for 20 to 30 minutes, then make a warm compress on your face. Particular attention should be paid to the so-called T-zone - it's forehead, chin and nose. Such compresses should be done up to 6 times a day. Still it is possible the broth of a camomile to freeze and wipe ice cubes a skin of the face every morning.
Aloe juice and parsley juice help to get rid of pimples. You should wipe your face with juice 2 times a day. But do not use these two juices together, better choose any one.
The clay mask effectively helps. To prepare it, dilute the cosmetic clay with boiled water so that the consistency is the same as that of thick sour cream. The resulting mask should be applied to the face and wait until the clay dries. It will take 15 - 20 minutes. In this mask, you can still add lemon juice. Masks made of clay perfectly dry the skin and relieve inflammation.
Another mask that helps to cope with acne is a mask of honey. As you know, honey has an antiseptic effect, it contains vitamins and minerals. Prepare a mask of honey simply, for this mix 50 grams of honey with 1 yolk and 50 grams of olive oil. The resulting mixture should be applied to the problem skin for 20 minutes.
Of course, talking about healthy skin, we can not forget about the right and healthy nutrition. The abundance of salty, sweet, fatty and flour foods will quickly affect the skin of the face. In order to avoid the appearance of acne, you should eat fresh vegetables and fruits, cereals. You need to drink at least 2 liters of water per day. Use sour-milk products. As a rule, one of the causes of the formation of acne is the improper operation of the gastrointestinal tract. Therefore, a glass of kefir, drunk before going to bed, will improve its performance.