How to remove pigment spots on the face
Pigmented spots may not give a woman much trouble, but, one way or another, this is a cosmetic drawback. There are several reasons for the appearance of age spots.
Do not put up with them, below are effective recommendations on how to remove pigment spots on the face.
Prevention is easier than eliminating
A healthy facial skin should be without pigmentation spots. What can be caused by a violation of skin pigmentation. There are several reasons: to provoke the appearance of pigmented spots, the influence of chemicals, including improperly selected cosmetics, is also played by disruptions in the work of internal organs, especially the gastrointestinal tract or liver, and the violation of pigmentation can also cause an excess of ultraviolet radiation.
Only after a comprehensive examination, a specialist can find out the exact causes of the appearance of pigmented spots. And from this already build on when choosing a cure. And, if the pigment spots are not connected with the action of ultraviolet radiation, then it will be easier to remove them - it is important only to eliminate the cause of their occurrence, that is, to change the cosmetic product and so on. If the cause of the appearance of pigmented spots is an overabundance of sun baths, then it is necessary to act - to remove unaesthetic stains is quite realistic. But in the future should take preventive measures, that is, use a quality sunscreen, use sunglasses and wide-brimmed hats. In summer, it is also desirable to switch to cosmetics, which contains ultraviolet filters. And your diet diversify products that are rich in vitamins A, B, C, or take a balanced vitamin complex.
Folk Remedies for Pigmented Spots on the Face
How to remove the spots on the face after all? You can go to a beauty salon, where the master can offer skin polishing, chemical peeling or phototherapy. Procedures are effective, but after they are carried out, preventive measures should be taken to prevent the appearance of age spots in the future.
However, to cope with this problem it is quite possible and at home. In particular, there are effective methods for combating pigment spots from the arsenal of folk remedies.
- Lemon juice. The way it is used is simple: in a 1:10 ratio dilute the lemon juice with water, apply to the sponge and wipe their face. It is desirable to spend the procedure in the evening. You can not replace juice with citric acid - this will not give the desired result.
- Cucumber Mask. It also gives an excellent whitening effect. Cucumber should be rubbed on a small grater, after which cucumber gum for 10-15 minutes on the face. It is desirable to wash off the mask with lukewarm water.
- Sour milk or kefir. If you dilute them with hydrogen peroxide, then this mixture will make the pigment spots less noticeable. The same effect can be achieved if you wipe the area on which there are age spots, juice of parsley, currant or viburnum. Do this twice a day.
- Castor oil. Another way to get rid of pigment spots is daily rubbing of castor oil. It takes about 5 minutes to complete the procedure, it can be a little longer. Then the face should be wiped with a suitable tonic for your skin type.
- Curd. This product is also suitable for making facial masks. A tablespoon of cottage cheese should be mixed with 10 drops of ammonia and 10 drops of hydrogen peroxide. This mask should be kept on the face for up to 10 minutes, and then rinse with warm water.