Hairstyle with a rubber band
A Greek style hair is a simple and very elegant way to make a hairstyle with a rubber band. In order to lay your hair in this way, it does not take a lot of time, but in the end you become a real princess.
In addition, there can be a lot of styling options - it all depends on your imagination. The hairstyle with the help of a rubber band is suitable for any occasion, be it a festive event such as a wedding or prom, or a party with friends or a simple walk. This method is especially relevant for owners of long curly hair.
In the market of hair accessories, a large number of various rims on the elastic band are presented. They come in different colors, textures, with various ornaments: flowers, leaves and the like.
What to do if the elastic band does not hold well
- It's best to do your hair using a rubber band the next day after washing your head, when the hair is no longer so airy and more obedient.
- If you just washed your head and want to make a Greek hairstyle, then use a mousse or a hair spray.
- To get light waves on the hair, before going to bed make a bunch of hair with mousse.
- Another way to make it easier for naughty hair to work is to lightly brush it.
- If the elastic band moves away from the head, secure it with invisible ones.
- You can replace the rubber band with a handkerchief, but not silk and satin, but, for example, cotton - it will not slip off the hair.
Classical Greek hairstyle step by step
To lay your hair in a Greek hairstyle is very simple. You yourself can cope with this task, especially if you are the owner of long hair.
- First, comb your hair and divide it into a straight cut.
- Then put on the bezel as you like - on the forehead or higher. You can fix it with invisibles.
- Take the first strand of hair near the ear and lay it under the elastic band. So put all the hair in a circle.
- A beautiful curl in the face can be left on one or both sides.
Elastic band as an ornament
The rubber band can serve not only for the main purpose, but also be an effective accessory to another hairstyle. We describe some of them.
- Collect all the hair in a high tail and fasten it with a thin rubber band.
- Hair must be taken perfectly smoothly, without "cocks" and climbing strands.
- We take a special foam rubber bagel( you can also use a thick rubber band or folded dense fabric) and put it on the tip of our tail.
- Twist the hair around the base, and then onto it, holding the ends with your hands. Bagel wrench from the inside out.
- Reaching the head, the bagel will be completely wrapped in hair. We fix the finished hairstyle with invisible objects and add the image with a rim-rubber band.
Hairdress with a twister
- We carefully comb our hair and collect it from the back together, without attaching an elastic band. We put them in the slot in the twister and distribute the hair in it.
- Gently, but rather tightly wind the hair on the hairpin from the bottom up towards the back of the head.
- We stop as soon as the twister rises to the head.
Bend the ends of the hairpins up or down. Let's complement the image with a rim-rubber band.