How to make an unusual make-up with rhinestones?
If you are not afraid of experimentation, and also strive to always correspond to fashionable trends, then make-up using rhinestones is exactly what you need. With the help of multicolored iridescent pebbles you can make your image vivid and unique, memorable and even mysterious, depending on which version of the stones you choose for yourself.
Naturally, everything should be in moderation, and rhinestones - not an exception, because if you overdo it, you can severely spoil your appearance, look vulgar and even defiant. However, if you approach the matter seriously, then everything will necessarily work out in the best possible way! So, let's get acquainted with this next fashionable trend.
Naturally, make-up with rhinestones - this is not an everyday option, more often than not, it is made for holidays, parties or photo sessions, that is, events that need to look especially. Today, you can buy rhinestones for make-up in a variety of sizes, shapes and colors, mostly they are sold in the same stores where you usually get cosmetics.
If you decide to make such a make-up, then remember that it should look like a harmonious particle of your entire image, and not wrung out by a single piece that does not fit with clothes or accessories. If everything is done correctly, the result will surpass all your expectations!
What do we need?
So, how to make makeup with rhinestones? To do this, you need to buy them, be careful, they come in different sizes, ranging from the tiniest( SS12) to large enough copies( SS20).
The same goes for pricing - you can find quite cheap artificial pebbles, and you can treat yourself to expensive, but very beautiful Swarovski, you decide. In addition, you will need a special glue( the one that is used for eyelash extensions), as well as a black eyeliner.
- The process itself is completely uncomplicated. Initially, think over your image, makeup should be supplemented with pebbles, and not cross out each other. For fidelity, you can be inspired by examples of makeup photos using various rhinestones.
- Everything begins with the usual application of the base, powder, shadows, podvodki and ink. After all the make-up is completely ready, you can proceed to paste the rhinestones.
- Use a pencil to arrange the points where the pebbles will be glued in place. Most often, they are glued to the corners of the eyes, along the eyelid line or along the line of eyeliner, on the forehead, less often on the lips, eyebrows or eyelashes. With the latter, be careful, otherwise removing pebbles, you can stay without a few hairs.
- Use a special stick to apply glue to the points, the excess can then be removed with a cotton swab. Remember that it dries quickly, so you need to apply the rhinestones quite vigorously, but, nevertheless, carefully and in advance prepared markings. If you use uncomfortable rhinestones, use tweezers.
- Each stone needs to be pressed lightly to fix, sequentially go to each eraser.
- Remember that with the help of large stones you can visually increase the size of the eyes, however, they are not recommended for use in large quantities. Small pebbles become good accents.
- Remove rhinestones from the face simply - you can use plain milk to remove makeup.