How to restore your nails after building?
If you build up your nails, you probably noticed that after such a procedure they do not look the best. And how to restore their marigolds and make them beautiful, healthy and strong?
Do you need nails recovery after building?
Is the build procedure harmful? Yes, certainly.
- First, for better adhesion of the nail plate with the composition, the nail surface is cut. And this is a mechanical damage, which, of course, damages the structure of the nail.
- Secondly, the formulations themselves contain synthetic components that can penetrate into the nail tissues. If the wizard uses quality tools to build up, then they will not hurt so much. But if the compositions are of low quality, then the condition of the nails will certainly worsen.
- Thirdly, under the artificial plates your own marigolds do not have the ability to "breathe", that is, to get the necessary amount of oxygen. Therefore, after the gel or acrylic, the nail plates become depleted, thin, brittle and brittle.
- Fourth, the procedure for removing artificial nails is harmful. Together with an artificial wizard, you can also delete part of your own. And this is also extremely harmful.
Now you understand why recovery is so important and necessary.
What should I do?
How to restore nails after building? There are many ways to restore, we'll talk about everything in more detail.
We go to the salon
In the salon you can offer a variety of procedures that will restore the structure of the nail plates and strengthen the tissues. Here are some of them:
- Hot manicure. The essence of this procedure is that the marigolds are immersed in a special fortifying and nutritional composition with unique components, heated to 50-60 degrees. This temperature, firstly, is favorable for your marigolds and skin, and secondly, it allows you to open the pores of the nail plates and increase the permeability of tissues. Thirdly, heating can improve blood supply. It turns out that the nails receive nutrients and are strengthened.
- Paraffin baths have approximately the same effect as a hot manicure. A special cosmetic paraffin is used, which heats up to a certain temperature and is applied to marigolds and skin. Remember that there are some contraindications to this procedure.
- Sealing of nails. This is a relatively new method of strengthening. Use special nutritional compositions that are applied to the nails and rubbed into the plates. As a result, the marigolds are sealed, they retain a thin protective film, which continues to nourish and strengthen the tissues.
We eat properly
The correct nutrition plays a special role, since nails should receive everything you need, not only from the outside, but also from the inside. Here are a few basic rules and principles:
- Especially important for calcium nails. It can be obtained from dairy and fermented milk products, sesame, some nuts( pistachios, almonds), sunflower seeds, and also from green vegetables.
- For the absorption of calcium, vitamin D is needed in yeast, parsley, mushrooms, cod liver and seafood.
- Vitamin E is needed in nails, which is found in vegetable oils, sunflower seeds and pumpkin, nuts, as well as in legumes and in wheat and oats grains.
- Be sure to eat more foods containing vitamin A, such as carrots, sea buckthorn, dog rose, apricot, mountain ash, tomatoes, pumpkin, persimmon, celery, broccoli, beef liver, egg yolks, fish oil.
- Useful for nails and vitamin B5.It can be obtained from cereals, dairy products, fish, mushrooms, nuts, by-products, as well as from legumes and cereals.
It is better to purchase a special vitamin complex to strengthen the nails.
We buy special tools
In specialized stores you can find many different tools for strengthening and restoring nails. Some of them are really effective. But when choosing, pay attention to the composition.
There should be as few artificial additives and as many natural ingredients as possible, such as vitamins, oils, plant extracts and so on. In addition, it is better to give preference to proven and well-proven cosmetics manufacturers.
Do the right manicure
Here are some basic rules of the strengthening manicure for the restoration of nails at home:
- Cut the tips of the nails regularly, this will quickly restore the nail plates and grow healthy marigolds.
- Do not cover your nails with varnish, let them recover, rest and be saturated with oxygen.
- Do not use rough nail files, they severely damage nail tissue.
- Do a manicure regularly, and also use medicines.
- Massage. Just massage your marigolds to improve the blood supply of tissues.
Strengthening the nails at home
We offer several folk recipes:
- Mix half a teaspoon of olive oil, lemon juice, and 10 drops of vitamins E and A. rub this compound into the nail plates before going to bed every day. To enhance the effect, you can wear special or conventional rubber gloves.
- Take half the raw potatoes, grate it on a grater and put the resulting puree on your marigolds for an hour. To make the procedure more effective, put on polyethylene gloves, and on top also warm mittens.
- Perfectly strengthen the nails saline bath. You will need only water and salt( it is better to use natural marine, it is more useful).Dissolve in a glass of warm clean water a tablespoon of salt. Immerse your nails in this liquid for 15-20 minutes, and then rub the composition into the nail plates. Carry out such procedures daily.
- Also useful are oil baths. For a basis it is possible to take, for example, linen, olive or usual vegetable oil. In 100 milliliters of the base, add 10 drops of tea tree oil, almonds and grape seeds. Heat the composition in a water bath to 50-60 degrees, lower the nails into it for half an hour. Remains do not rinse, but, on the contrary, rub in marigolds.
- Make berry masks. You can use any berries, for example, strawberries, raspberries, cranberries, cherries. Cut berries and apply on nails, and then put on gloves. After an hour, massage the marigolds, and remove the remnants of the composition with a cotton disc.
Some useful tips:
- Avoid nail contact with aggressive compounds.
- Wear rubber gloves before cleaning or washing dishes.
- Do not overcool your nails.
- Strengthen the marigolds in a complex manner.
- Do not increase your nails for at least 1-2 months.
- Restore the marigold after each build-up.
Let your nails be healthy and beautiful!