Business shoes: photos of women's shoes for the office, dress code and office shoes
Choosing shoes in a business style, any woman besides her style takes care of and convenience, because it largely depends on how many tasks she will have time to solve during the work day.
Business shoes for women play a very important role - not many things in the wardrobe so eloquently flash the level of taste of the hostess and her ability to see the details. It is always better not to have a lot of cheap shoes, but only a few pairs, but of excellent quality.
Indeed, the most terrible blunders in the office dress code are shoes, which clearly indicate a bad financial and social position. However, no matter how gorgeous the brand and the quality of your shoes are, if they do not sit well on your foot, problems are assured to you.
Shoes - one of the few items of the wardrobe, which, being itself prone to fashion trends, can affect your health, well-being and even safety. Many people know how depressed you can feel and look when your feet ache from pain. In addition to comfort, one should also take into account the fact that your fashionable shoes should ideally sit on your leg, match the spirit and mood of the entire costume, not to mention the harmony with the proportions of the figure and clothing.
What women's shoes are better to buy for the office
When deciding which shoes to buy, always pay attention to two points.
1. How do you wear it. Choosing women's shoes for the office on a specific day, consider what day it will be and how much time you have to spend on your feet.
2. How it is made. Whatever the style of women's office shoes you choose, pay attention to quality. The bad quality of shoes immediately spoils the impression of all appearance. Quality is most evident in suede and leather shoes and boots, as cheap leather looks hard and rough, and fine first-class leather is luxurious and soft. When choosing which shoes to buy, always remember that the comfort of planting depends on the softness, stretchability of the skin, and it is worth remembering that the leg increases slightly during the day. Manual stitching also works on comfort because it bends and takes the desired shape with the skin, repeating the movements of the foot. The process of wearing new shoes means that the skin is thinned in places of special pressure or tension, gradually assuming the shape of the foot. However, do not think that you can carry any shoes - it is important, according to what technology they are made and what kind of leather. Synthetics do not wear out, suede lends itself best. Natural skin "breathes", plastic and synthetic - no. In "breathing" shoes our feet feel much more comfortable than in "clogged".
Requirements for women's office shoes
Shoes for office work must necessarily meet the requirements listed below.
The back of the shoe should fit your heel comfortably. If it is too high, it can stab into the ankle, if it is low, it will not provide the necessary stability and support for the foot.
With a convenient shoe, your body weight is evenly distributed over the entire length of the foot.
Cut the shoes in the direction of the fingers should not be too deep to not deprive your fingers of space, and too closed, so as not to weight the foot.
When walking, the body weight is distributed between the heel and the pads of the toes. From the strength and quality of the sole depends on how comfortable and pleasant it is to walk.
Affected by fashion: it can be sharp, round, square or open. Shoes with square noses will always make you more massive and will visually shorten your legs visually. A narrow toe lengthens the foot, makes it more slender and gives the leg extra grace.
General view. Ensure that there are no unnecessary creases, wrinkles or wrinkles. Check the edges in all places where they come into contact with your feet.
Look at the photo: office shoes should have a perfectly smooth surface without the slightest notches:
Quality of the material. Swipe your hands over the skin to feel its quality. Externally, the material should look expensive. Cowhide leather with a shiny, plastic-like surface and rough, tough, like cardboard, suede look very cheap. The trace from the nail on the front surface of the skin will instantly disappear if the skin is real. Artificial skin is always cold to the touch, and the trace from the nail remains for a few seconds.
Color and finish. If these are not lacquered shoes, the best colors are muted and without gloss. The line must be flawless. The fittings look more expensive in the color of polished steel or dark old gold.
Elasticity. When buying shoes, check that they are the same height. Then put them on the floor to make sure they are stable. Under the toe of the shoes must pass a pencil.
Top line. Look at the inside of the backdrop to make sure that the top line is flat.
Insole. If the insole is easily detached, it means that a low-quality adhesive was used. Under the insole should be a small pillow to the leg was comfortable. If you walk your finger along the insole and feel the bulges - it means that the wrong nails with which the heel should be attached are used.
Comfort. Pay attention to the air permeability and hygroscopicity of the top, inner parts, insoles, and heel height. Cheap heels are often too thick and looks old-fashioned.
No matter how good and beautiful shoes are, unkempt feet can negate the whole impression. If it seems to you that others do not notice your feet, then you are mistaken. When flaunting your feet, make sure that they are always clean, the heels are polished, and the nails are well-groomed.
It is very important to pay attention that the choice of shoes depends on how presentable your legs look. There should be a sense of common sense, because the fashion for shoes is constantly changing. Today, not many women are willing to invest a significant amount in custom-made shoes, which are likely to go out of fashion after two seasons. Those who can afford to wear custom-made shoes usually choose classic models.
Tips for the care of footwear:
- watch for the condition of heels and knocks;
- regularly apply a waterproof cream to the shoes to protect against weathering;
- change your shoes so that it can dry out and restore the shape.