Charcot's shower and its weight loss benefits
There is a great variety of various procedures that help to improve your body and become more attractive. Some of them are really effective, while others, as it turns out in practice, have no visible effect. Is it worth trying Charcot's shower? We'll figure it out!
What is it?
What is this procedure? It was developed in the distant 19th century by the French psychiatrist Jean-Martin Charcot, who was engaged in the treatment of neuroses and other psychiatric disorders. Initially, this procedure was calculated for people who have health problems and was called upon to normalize blood circulation, improve the functioning of the body's systems and organs, and strengthen immunity. After a while, everyone has forgotten about the soul, but, as you know, everything new is a well-forgotten old one, so the procedure was revived and today it has become very popular among the fair sex and is conducted with the goal of getting rid of excess kilograms and cellulite.
Indications and contraindications
To begin with, we list the cases in which SHARCO's douche is shown and useful:
- Depressive states, consequences of stresses, emotional overstresses and other similar problems and conditions.
- Decreased immunity, for example, in the spring or winter, as well as after the transferred diseases and with an unbalanced diet.
- Pain related to problems in the functioning of the nervous system.
- Chronic fatigue, increased fatigue.
- Muscle spasms and pains, as well as increased or, conversely, decreased muscle tone.
- Some disorders of metabolic processes of the body.
- Skin laxity.
- Excess body weight, obesity.
- Some joint diseases, such as arthrosis or arthritis.
- Problems with the back or spine( chondroses, osteochondrosis).
- Rehabilitation after injuries and injuries.
- Some problems in the functioning of the lymphatic system( impaired lymph flow).
- Problems in the functioning of the digestive system.
There are also some contraindications:
- Pregnancy( any timing).
- Elevated body temperature.
- It is not recommended to shower women during menstruation and with premenstrual syndrome.
- Some diseases of the cardiovascular system, for example, hypertension, myocardial infarction, heart failure, ischemic heart disease, and others.
- . Oncological diseases.
- Skin ailments, such as eczema or psoriasis.
- Kidney disease.
- Gynecological problems and ailments( inflammation of the appendages, fibroids and so on).
- Herniated discs.
- Serious injuries to the back or limbs and rehabilitation after them.
- Diseases of blood vessels and veins( varicose veins, phlebitis, thrombophlebitis and so on).
- Serious nerve disorders and other diseases of the nervous system.
- Some diseases associated with metabolic disorders.
- Ulcer and stomach and other diseases of the digestive system.
- Some chronic diseases during an exacerbation.
- Infectious diseases. Colds, flu.
- Fungal lesions.
- It should be more careful when the sensitivity of the skin is increased.
In any case, before visiting a beauty salon or clinic, consult a doctor for advice to avoid undesirable consequences.
Advantages and disadvantages of the procedure
Here are the advantages of the procedure:
- You can strengthen and improve your health.
- Your figure will necessarily change for the better.
- The skin will become firm and fresh.
Now let's list the cons:
- The procedure is quite painful, so if even the slightest pain causes you suffering, then it's worth considering whether you need to endure it.
- Many note that after the sessions on the skin there are bruises, and sometimes serious bruises. Of course, they will pass, but, for example, to go after a shower on the beach will not work.
What will be the effect?
What will be the result and how is it achieved?
- The pressure of streams of water of different temperatures significantly improves blood circulation, which improves blood circulation of tissues. And this means that all the systems of the body get everything they need and start working smoothly and correctly.
- In addition, this shower is one of the methods of hardening, and hardening allows to strengthen immunity and improve health.
- It also has a positive effect on the skin: by improving the blood supply to the epidermis, elastin and collagen, which are responsible for the elasticity of the skin and its healthy appearance, are being actively produced.
- And even better blood circulation allows to normalize and accelerate metabolic processes, which helps to reduce body weight( slowing metabolism is often the reason for weight gain).And that's why Charcot's shower is so useful for losing weight.
How is the procedure performed?
How does the procedure work? Immediately it is worth noting that it is held only in beauty salons or in cosmetology clinics, at home, nothing will happen.
Before the procedure you need to undress, you can stay in the swimsuit, but, of course, it is better to remove everything completely, especially if you want to get rid of cellulite on the buttocks. You will have to stand on a certain place, on which you will stand during the whole session.
Cosmetologist will send you a special device( it will be located 3-5 meters away from you), which releases water jets under a certain pressure. The pressure can vary depending on the client's feelings and the desired result. The water temperature can vary from 10 to 45 degrees. The contrast change of temperature makes it possible to intensify the effect.
Water jets can be supplied in various ways: circular( circular motion), fan( extended action), ascending( i.e., bottom up) or jogging( intermittent feed, which causes the client to feel jolts).
The session lasts not for long, only 5 minutes. But for the first time quite enough and two, and maybe even one( it all depends on you).To achieve the effect requires about 15 procedures, sessions are held with breaks of 2-3 days, daily exposure is not recommended and harmful.
Get ready immediately for unpleasant or even painful sensations. The skin will turn red and will burn. In addition, bruises can remain after the procedure, this is quite normal and understandable.
How much does the Charcot shower procedure cost? Very inexpensive. One procedure will cost you about 250-500 rubles( the specific price depends on the city of residence and from the beauty salon or cosmetology clinic).
And finally a few reviews about the shower:
- "I went to the procedures, I was satisfied. Yes, it hurts, but it's tolerable. But the effect is wonderful! The skin became elastic, cellulite gradually passes. I definitely will continue the sessions. "
- " Charcot advised her friend, she praised him. But I could not stand it. It was so painful that she almost cried out. And a lot of bruises remained. In general, I can not decide for the second session, enough from me, even if the effect is promised. »
Let Charcot's shower help you change and perfect your body!