How to build up the endometrium when planning a pregnancy
Conception and successful course of pregnancy are impossible without a normally developed endometrium. Unfortunately, in recent years, women often face the problem of thinning the layer of the endometrium in the uterus, and consequently - infertility. How to build up the endometrium when planning a pregnancy to ensure successful embryo introduction and normal gestation?
What is the endometrium of
Endometrium is a special mucosa inside the uterine cavity. At certain periods of the cycle - in its second phase - the endometrium layer thickens considerably, is filled with blood to create the best conditions for implantation and further development of the embryo. If implantation does not occur, the "extra" endometrium with the blood goes out - menstruation begins. It happens in an ideal. In fact, sometimes it happens differently: the layer of the endometrium thickens insufficiently. The embryo simply does not find a place to attach and dies.
What determines the thickness of the endometrium
It's all hormones. Endometrium is especially sensitive to the hormonal background of a woman. Namely to the level of the hormone estradiol. This hormone is present in the body of a woman constantly, but in the premenstrual phase of the cycle its amount in the blood of a woman increases at times. As a result, the endometrium thickens, thickens with glands that provide improved blood flow to the uterine tissues, that is, it allows for successful implantation of the embryo. If this occurs, the number of blood vessels multiplies in the endometrium, so that the developing fetus receives a maximum of oxygen and nutrition.
In the further course of pregnancy, the vessels of the endometrium become part of the placenta that nourishes the baby. That is why the thickness of the endometrium is such an important indicator for the normal development of pregnancy. The increase in the thickness of the endometrium depends on the level of estradiol, a special hormone produced in the body of a woman. With a lack of estradiol of normal thickness, the endometrium can not reach.
Causes of a low level of estradiol
Unequivocally, only a doctor can judge the reasons for the insufficient level of estradiol in a healthy woman's body after a thorough examination. However, there are several possible reasons for this trouble:
- Inflammatory diseases of the female reproductive system( uterus and appendages);
- Congenital conditions in which the production of the necessary hormones is insufficient or completely absent;
- Disrupted blood supply in the uterus and appendages;
- Injury of the endometrium layer( as a result of curettage after miscarriage, abortion or other interventions)
How to build up the endometrium
Whatever the causes of the thinning of the "fertile" layer of the uterus, a woman who wants to become a mother will undoubtedly seek ways to build up the endometrium for a successful conception. The gynecologist, of course, will propose to follow the medication pathway, appointing the appropriate drugs to normalize the hormonal background and maturation of the endometrium.
Traditional medicine knows its ways to help cope with this problem. However, it is worth noting that the thinning of the endometrium is poorly amenable to correction. Therefore, you need to be ready for a long enough and persistent treatment.
Effective ways to build up the endometrium: drugs
For effective development of the endometrium, hormonal drugs are usually used. Since the maturation of the endometrium directly depends on the level of estrogen, usually prescribed:
- Gormel - homeopathic drops. They regulate the hormonal background;
- Estradiol in injection;
- Dufaston or Utrozhestan - preparations of progesterone. They affect the thickness of the endometrium indirectly - activate the production of estrogen. These drugs are usually well tolerated, thanks to a gentle adjustment of the level of necessary hormones.
Folk ways to rapidly build up the endometrium
The achievements of modern medical science are also effective in combination with the millennial experience of healers. There are several types of herbs and special methods that are not popular with doctors. However, traditional medicine considers them very effective.
For the development of the endometrium, herbs help effectively:
- Red brush and boron uterus - very beneficial effect on the female reproductive system and the hormonal background. Use them must be very carefully and according to a special scheme
- Sage broth
- Raspberry tea
- Fruits, vegetables and spices with a high content of vitamins E, C and salicylates: raisins, prunes, grapes, pineapples, grapefruits, mandarins, ginger, thyme, paprika, curry.
In addition to herbs and spices, several exotic methods in our understanding have also proven themselves:
- Acupuncture( acupuncture, acupuncture) is a method of traditional Chinese medicine based on the effect of special needles.
- Hirudotherapy - treatment with medical leeches.
These methods are considered effective by improving circulation in the pelvic organs.
However, before choosing this or that method of building a thin layer of the endometrium, it must be remembered that not all these methods are suitable. And do not forget to warn the doctor about the measures, and the drugs you choose yourself. Otherwise, such initiative can only aggravate the situation.
Remember that self-medication and self-diagnosis can lead to undesirable and most unfortunate consequences. And before you take this or that drug or herbs to build up the endometrium, consult a doctor.