Application and properties of carrot oil
Carrots are an affordable and healthy vegetable as a food product, as well as a cosmetic component. Carrot oil is very often used in cooking and cosmetology. Due to its medicinal properties, it belongs to the best means for skin care.
- For improving the skin, its elasticity, elasticity and for giving it a healthy color.
- In winter, when the room is overheated.
- When there is a lack of vitamins during an exhausting diet.
- For giving the skin a light tan. This is due to the high level of carotene in its composition.
- In summer - to avoid sunburn and dehydration.
- Ophthalmologists are advised to use it to improve vision. It is especially useful for those who spend a lot of time at the computer. This oil is also used for cataracts.
- In case of burns, eczema, psoriasis or irritation, it can provide first aid.
- Thanks to its good and moisturizing properties, it reduces deep wrinkles.
- Helps to eliminate the adverse effects of stress, strengthen the nervous system and gives confidence in oneself.
- Promotes better lactation for lactating and pregnant women.
Contraindications carrot oil does not. In its texture, it is very soft and can not be damaged during use. For cosmetic use, it needs to be diluted in a basic oil with a volume of 10 to 15%.But do not be scared if the skin appears hard to remove, orange spots. If you often use oil inwards or apply a lot on the skin, you can, on the contrary, aggravate the process.
There are a lot of recipes for making carrot masks at home. Such masks are not only budgetary, but also show a noticeable effect and result.
- Refreshing and smoothing. Mix 1 tbsp.a spoonful of oatmeal and rubbed carrots with egg whites, and beat the mixture well. To ensure that carrots do not leave bright spots on the skin, you can add milk. The mass is applied to the face for 15 minutes. First, rinse with warm water, then room.
- Rejuvenating. In order to give a healthy look to aging skin, it is necessary to mix 2 tbsp.spoons of grated carrots with 1 tbsp.spoon of honey. For 10 minutes, apply a mask on your face and neck. Wash it off with warm water, but then necessarily wipe with a sponge dipped in cool water. At the first age changes it is recommended to use another mask: the egg yolk should be thoroughly mixed with 1 teaspoon of sour cream and carrot juice, and also add 3 spoons of ground oat flakes.
- Vitamin. Wheat flour should be mixed with carrot juice, until a thick mass is obtained. Within 15 minutes, keep this mass on your face. In order for masks to not only nourish the skin with vitamins, but also heal small wounds and bleach it, they can add other fruits and vegetables.
- Restoring.1 tbsp. Spoon the cream and 1 egg yolk with 1 teaspoon of carrot juice. Hold this mixture on your face for 20 minutes, then remove it with a tampon moistened with vegetable oil.
- Toning. To raise the tone of combination or oily skin, the cleansed face should be wiped with a small slice of frozen carrot juice.
- Whitening. Mash the boiled carrots, then add a few drops of cucumber or apple juice and chopped parsley. Apply a thick layer of mask on face, let it dry, then rinse with cool water. At the end of the procedure, it is recommended to apply a nourishing cream to the face.
- Moisturizing. This mask is very effective for dry skin.1 tbsp.spoon the puree of boiled carrots, 1 teaspoon of oatmeal and 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil, mix from a raw yolk. For 15 minutes, apply this mixture to your face, then remove the other side of the teaspoon. After all, you should wash with warm tea.
- Drying. This mask is best applied to the face cleaned after the steam bath. It is carrots that can help the oily skin to become soft, supple and fresh. Mix 1 tbsp.a spoonful of carrot juice, lemon, rice flour and curdled milk. Apply for 25 minutes on face, then wipe with a cotton pad and wash with cool water.