How to make a hairstyle with the effect of wet hair?
Women's hair always attracts attention, especially for well-groomed and beautiful hairstyles, which instantly transform and adorn their possessor. Every time to think up something new for your own hair is quite difficult, but you really want!
And then come to the aid of fictions stylists who do not sit idly by, and every year please us with next novelties in the world of beauty.
It is not for nothing that they say that fashion always comes back, and all that was popular once upon a time returns again, re-conquering human hearts. We are now talking about the effect of wet hair, which won the hearts of many of the fair sex in the far 80s of the last century, and in recent years is again becoming very popular.
"Wet hair" - this is a true trend of the past few seasons, it is with great pleasure trying on the stars of the world stage, which is to say, all inveterate women of fashion on the planet are trying to try it on their locks.
The world popularity of "wet curls" is very easy to explain: the hairstyle carries a touch of elegance, elegance and seductiveness that attract the opposite sex so much.
This styling is especially important especially in the summer, when wet curls or a part of the hair is the normal state of the hairdo. That is why it is very important to know the line here: in the summer or early autumn, the effect of wet hair is popular and in demand, but in winter or spring such a styling will look vulgar and inappropriate.
Looking at photos of celebrities who are already flaunting with such stylings, the question arises in the head, but how to make the effect of wet hair yourself? Probably, it is difficult and requires some special practical skills?
In fact, there is nothing complicated here, such unique and special "wet" laying can be done at home, most importantly, to stock up with the necessary cosmetic means, without which the "same" effect does not work out or disappears too quickly. So, what do we need to create such beauty?
To make your hair look elegant and stylish, it is very important to choose the most suitable cosmetics for you, which will best emphasize the effect and keep it as long as possible.
- The most popular cosmetics for creating the effect of wet hair are gels. They are very different, you should not choose the options with strong fixation, as it will not give the desired effect, and your hair will look less natural. It is best to use an average or a weak fixation, the gels will look best on medium and short hair.
- You can use hair wax, especially if you want to achieve direct fixation of the tips, but if you still need a product that can be used on the entire surface, you can use a gel with various wax additives.
- Also to create a similar styling, you can use special sprays and hair varnishes, they are ideal for creating the desired effect on thin hairs of medium length.
- Owners of curly hair need to pay their attention in the direction of special mousses, which are designed specifically to work in such cases.
- Most stylists agree that to create the effect of wet laying, of course, it's best to use texture scratchers. These are special cosmetics that were created to fix individual strands in a common styling, because they do not need to dry hair, because with their help you can do everything with the help of hands. As a result, a very professional result is obtained, but, of course, such means are, of course, not cheap.
- Lovers of natural remedies can be offered gelatin, which is bred in warm water, and then applied to curls. After drying, the desired effect appears.
How to make a haircut?
Before you start creating tempting "wet" ringlets, you need to figure out what is best for you. For example, styling with a wet effect looks most richly on brunettes, no matter how much cosmetic means they do not lubricate the hair, the result is almost always natural and brilliant.
But blondes and brown-haired women should be more careful with gels and hair varnishes, because their large number not only does not accentuate the locks, but also can create a feeling of untidiness.
One of the most fashionable and popular hairstyles today is the "wet effect", which is performed in part, and this option is performed, both on short and long hair. The essence of this solution is that not all locks should look wet, but just work with the tips and fix individual strands.
Doing a hairdo at home
- First you need to wash your hair, and after washing in a wet state, carefully comb them. The remedy that you have chosen to create the effect is best applied to clean and damp hair.
- After the stowing agents are applied, the curls are no longer combed, we pay special attention to the tips, with varnishes and gels we do not strongly zealous, otherwise they will heavily weight the hair, and the head can quickly turn with the effect of not the first freshness.
- Now, lightly squeezing individual locks, it is necessary to form individual strands with your hands, and then, without waiting for drying, fasten them with hairpins, only gently, so as not to transfer the hair in separate places, thereby violating your hair.
- If you know that your hair is curly from nature, then do not try to form curls, just let them dry together with the cosmetic itself.
- You do not need to dry your hair with a hair dryer, but if you are in a hurry, you can lightly heat them with warm air, while each strand is slightly squeezed to form the desired shape in the process.
The effect of wet hair can be achieved on short hair, for this it is sufficient to apply the modeling agent to the hair, and then to smooth the whiskey and comb the bangs, slightly tousle the back of the hairstyle to make it look like feathers.
Also in this season, a bunch with the effect of wet hair became very popular. Make it completely easy: it is enough to achieve the effect of wet curls in the previous way, and then, already processed hair, to assemble into a bundle. Do not forget to slightly disarrange it, to get a more natural and fresh look.