Therapeutic diet for kidney nephropathy, table number 7b
Purpose of the dietThe diet №7c is prescribed for patients suffering from chronic kidney diseases, which are complicated by nephrotic syndrome. Optimum diet is suitable for nephropathic pregnant women, amyloidosis, kidney tuberculosis and chronic glomerulonephritis. Also, a diet, in the presence of indications, can be prescribed for other chronic kidney diseases.
Action of thediet Due to a combination of specially selected food products, when the diet is observed, the patients are compensated for protein loss, edema reduction( often complete edema, proteinuria and a significant reduction in hypercholesterolemia).The therapeutic effect of the diet begins to be observed on the third day, in the future the effectiveness is increased.
Composition of the dietIn this diet, the amount of protein is significantly increased, and the fat content is reduced. In the diet lipotropic constituents are strengthened( primarily polyunsaturated fatty acids, as well as phosphatides and methionine).There is a complete refusal of salt( in the diet there is only salt, which is contained in the products).The diet provides for six meals a day.
DietFor consumption during a diet, the following foods are recommended:
- wheat bread( bread is prepared especially, without salt and with obligatory addition of bran);
- porridge( buckwheat and oatmeal);
- salads( vegetable salads and vinaigrettes, for refueling - a little vegetable oil);
- vegetables boiled, stewed and baked( vegetables are recommended for eating carrots, potatoes, pumpkins, cauliflower, green peas and beets);
- milk( low-fat cottage cheese, yogurt);
- fish( it is recommended to eat fish not fatty in boiled and baked form);
- meat( low-fat beef and veal, boiled pork);
- a bird( low-fat chicken without skin);
- eggs( scrambled eggs);
- vegetarian soups( recommended milk soups, also vegetable, fruit);
- drinks( tea not strong, broth of a dogrose).
Completely to exclude from a diet sausages, canned food( any preservation), salt, ice cream, cheeses and smoked products.
The diet can be prescribed only by the attending physician , based on the patient's condition and test results. The diet can be adapted individually for each patient, if there are any indications and contraindications.
Nutritionist: Larisa Chernova