How to remove the second chin - ways to get rid of the chin at home
Second chin: what is the "root of evil"?
Before starting an active fight with the second chin, it is important to establish the cause that caused the skin to sag in the lower part of the face. The culprits of the appearance of the second chin can be:
- genetic predisposition;
- overweight( including its leaps) and metabolic disorders;
- weakened muscle tone in the neck;
- specific structure of the bones of the lower jaw;
- age-related changes( degeneration of muscle tissue, skin elasticity and elasticity loss, contour contouring of face oval);
- thyroid pathology;
- insulin deficiency;
- frequent stress;
- is a sedentary lifestyle;
- flawed in the diet;
- sleep disorders;
- bad posture.
Effective folk methods for removing the second chin
- The exercise is performed in a standing position with a straightened thorax. Place the hands on the shoulders of the shoulders and, after inhaling, push them with effort. At the same time, start pulling your neck up. Keep position for 10 seconds. On exhalation, completely relax the muscles. Do this 5-6 times. In the people this exercise is called "giraffe".
- Sit in front of the mirror and, looking at it, tense your chin so that dimples appear on the cheeks. Now try to reach the nose with the tip of the tongue. Repeat the exercise for at least 16 consecutive times.
- Lie down on the floor and put your hands behind your head. Straining the muscles with all his might, raise your head and look at the toes. Take a stand in this position for at least a minute. Returning to the starting position, repeat the exercise up to 10 times.
- Daily devote at least 5 minutes of walking around the room with a book on your head. Thus it is desirable, that the cargo was heavy enough. In the process of defiling, watch your posture. The back should be flat, the shoulders straightened, and the chin proudly raised to the top.
- Conveniently sit at the table and place a mirror in front of you. Rest your elbows on the surface of the table, placing your closed fingers under the lower jaw. Squeeze the teeth, slightly lift and push the chin forward. Now, with all your might, strain his muscles and proceed to light, but at the same time quick pats. Try to make at least 30 claps at a time. Exercise several times a day.
- Sit up straight and align your back. Look straight ahead, looking at the imaginary horizon line. Slowly throw your head back, as if you lift your chin a heavy load. Return to the starting position without changing the tempo. To improve the chin and neck lines, you need to do the exercise every 2 hours.
- In sitting position, tilt the chin high up. Stretch your lips in a smile, not exposing your teeth. Grab the throat with your hand, tilt your head back and, pulling the skin down, count to 3.Return to the original position and do the exercise 34 more times.
- Squeeze the brushes into their fists and prop up their chin. Now try to lower it, overcoming the opposition of the kulaks. Repeat the exercise 10 times.
- Throw your head back and perform such manipulations with your lips: first close the lower lip with the uppermost, and then pull it to the chin as low as possible.
- Regularly throughout the day, speak the vowels "y" and "u", trying to keep the facial muscles in the greatest tension.
The use of special massage techniques from the second chin promotes resorption of fat deposits, improving blood circulation and activating metabolic processes in the problem area. Begin a similar event recommended with the application on the neck of a massage - cream, rose water or honey( provided that the latter does not cause allergies).The recommended frequency of the massage from the second chin is daily for a month. Let's turn directly to massage techniques:
- Strokes. Prepare the skin for more intense effects. Produced by the back of both hands from the center of the chin to the lobes of the ears. There is a gradual increase in the pace. Finish stroking the circular grinding of the chin with the fingertips.
- Slamming. Exposure to the skin is the fingers of both hands( back side).The direction of movement is similar to the previous technique.
- Tingling. Produced by the index fingers of both hands. An important nuance of this technique is to try not to delay the skin during the tweezers.
- Mutations. The technique resembles the kneading procedure. The fingers of both hands take part in the kneading.
The easy chin strokes complete the active phase of the massage( technique No. 1).In general, the whole procedure takes no more than 7-10 minutes.
Masks from the second chin
- Take 1 tbsp.dry powder of white or black cosmetic clay and dilute it with a small amount of warm water( or milk in case of dry skin) until a uniform mass is formed. Cover the neck with a nutritious cream, and on top of it, put a thick layer of clay mask. After the clay is completely dry, hold it on the skin for another 10 minutes. At this time it is desirable to take a static position and try to avoid neck movements. After this time, wash the mask with water at room temperature and once again nourish the neck with cream.
- Grind the leaves of dry or fresh mint with boiling water in a 1: 3 ratio. Put the container on a low heat and leave the compound for a few more minutes. Let the broth cool down a little, and then moisten a gauze flap in it, folded into several layers. Apply a warm compress to the face and neck area for 15-20 minutes. In the end, wash with warm water. Repeat the procedure every other day for several weeks.
- To prepare a mask you will need: baker's yeast - 1 tablespoon, warm water or milk( with dry skin).Dissolve the yeast with so much liquid that the consistency of the finished mass resembles a paste and does not have lumps. Now you need to make the dough rise slightly. To do this, wrap the container in which it is located, with a warm kerchief or a terry towel. After 25-30 minutes, apply a generous layer of the yeast mask to the problem area and fix it with a gauze dressing. After waiting for the mask to harden, remove it with cool water.
- Mix in a glass of cool boiled water fine salt - 1 tablespoon, fresh lemon juice - 1 tablespoon.or apple cider vinegar - 1 tsp. Moisten a piece of cloth in the resulting solution and twist it into a tight bundle. Carefully work out the area of the chin, using vigorous patting movements with a tissue strand. Massage your chin for at least a few minutes. Complete the session by rinsing the neck with cool water.
- Prepare a decoction of St. John's wort and crushed oak bark, boiling 1 tbsp.dry herbs in 2 cups of boiling water for 10 minutes. After cooling the composition, strain it and divide it into two equal parts, one of which is put into the refrigerator( it can be stored for no more than 3 days).The remaining broth pour into the tanks in equal proportions. Heat one part in a water bath until hot, and leave the other cold. Now alternately moisten the tissue flap then in cold, then in hot liquid and use it as a compress for the second chin. Each application should last at least a minute. At the end, wipe the neck with an ice cube.
- Chin tying with gauze bandages is one of the fastest ways to get rid of the second chin. To do this, fold the gauze into several layers, moisten its part( adjacent to the chin) in fresh juice of sauerkraut or lemon and wrap around the head, tying a bandage on the vertex. Before tying, always apply a nourishing cream to the problem area. Walk with such a bandage 30-60 minutes.
If you want to become the owner of the ideal profile, be patient and do not be lazy to use all the methods described above at the same time. In addition, pay attention to your posture and pillow on which you sleep. The latter should be low and preferably orthopedic. And one more tip. Often think about what you eat and how you live. Remember that proper nutrition and healthy lifestyle are important not only for fighting the second chin, but for the quality of your life in general.