Masks for hair from eggs - 19 simple recipes in home conditions
Egg masks for fatty hair
1. Squeeze the juice from 1/2 lemon or lime, add 2 yolks and a couple drops of castor or burdock oil to it. Mix the ingredients and apply the mask to the scalp and hair. After 30 minutes rinse with warm water and shampoo. Regular use of this mask will remove dandruff and reduce the secretion of the sebaceous glands.
2. Prepare a composition of 1 yolk, 1 tbsp.cognac, vodka or spirit tincture of calendula and 1 tbsp.water. Thoroughly rub it into the scalp and distribute it evenly over the entire length of the hair. Cover your head with a plastic bag or cap and warm it with a towel. After 15 minutes, wash the hair with warm water. Do not use shampoo or soap. Alcohol base in the mask will have a drying effect on the scalp, and the yolk will reduce the fat content of the hair.
3. Separate the protein from the yolk and whisk it until the foam forms. Cover the hair with a foamy mass and leave for 15 minutes. Then rinse with cool or warm water. The lecithin and amino acids contained in the protein contribute to the normalization of metabolism, as a result of which the problem of the fat content of the hair becomes less pronounced.
4. Grate or grind 1/2 medium-sized apple in a blender. From the resulting squash squeeze the juice, add to it 1 yolk and 1 tsp.starch. After careful mixing, the density of the mask should resemble sour cream. Wash your hair with shampoo and apply the mixture. After 60 minutes, rinse your head with warm water. Repeat the procedure 2-3 times a week. The mask removes greasy shine, keeps the hair clean and hairstyle for a longer time.
5. Mix 2 yolks and 2 tablespoons.honey to a homogeneous mass. If honey is sugared, pre-melted it in a water bath. Apply the mask on the hair and leave it overnight. In the morning, wash your head as usual. The mixture has a strengthening and nutritional effect, activates hair growth.
6. Pound 1 egg white with 1 tsp.liquid honey to a foamy state. Supplement the weight of 1 tbsp.flakes of oatmeal and mix again. Thoroughly mix the mixture with washed damp hair and leave to dry for 10-15 minutes. After rinse the mask with warm water and rinse the hair with fresh decoction of nettle, chamomile, St. John's wort, mint, sage or plantain with the addition of vinegar( 1 tsp vinegar per liter of liquid).
7. Soak 1 tablespoon.yeast in a small amount of warm water and put in a warm place for 30 minutes. In the meantime, whisk 1 protein and after the yeast is infused, combine the ingredients. Apply the mask on your hair and wait until it dries completely. To wash your head, use warm running water and shampoo.
8. Connect the yolk - 1 piece, water - 2 tablespoons.and camphor oil - 0.5 tsp. With a ready mix, massage the scalp for 5 minutes, then rinse with water at room temperature.
Egg masks for dry hair
1. Place 1 egg yolk into a container and add 1 tablespoon to it.honey, cognac and aloe juice. Ready to keep the composition on your hair for at least an hour. The mask promotes the restoration of dry and damaged hair, moisturizes them, serves as a prevention of dandruff.
2. Conduct a 5-minute massage of the scalp with a mixture of the 1st egg, 2 tablespoons.any cosmetic oil, 1 tbsp.glycerol, 1 tsp.apple cider vinegar and 5 drops of liquid vitamin A or E. After the massage, comb the hair with a comb, evenly spreading the mask along the entire length. Wrap the head with polyethylene and a towel for 30 minutes. At the end of the procedure, rinse your hair with warm water. The frequency of application of the mask is 1-2 times a week.
3. Good nutrition to dry hair will provide a mask of homemade yogurt - 3-5 tablespoons.(depending on the length of the hair) and one egg. The aging time is 15-20 minutes.
4. Treat the dry hair with a useful chocolate mask. For its preparation, melt on a water bath 100 gr.natural black chocolate and add to it pre-mixed yolks - 2 pcs.and vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. Hold the mask for 1-1.5 hours, then wash the head with water and shampoo.
5. To solve the problem of brittle hair and split ends, you can use a mask from one egg, 1 tbsp.white cosmetic clay and 1 tsp.olive or vegetable oil. Treated from the roots to the tips of the hair warmed with a film and a towel, and after a lapse of 60 minutes, rinse thoroughly in warm water with shampoo.
6. Brew strong green tea and when it is a little cool, mix 2-3 tablespoons.welding with 1 tbsp.honey and one yolk. After applying the mask, wrap your head and wait 40 minutes. During washing, shampoo is not necessary. This mask is especially effective for dull, lifeless hair.
Universal egg masks for hair
1. Make a gruel from one small bulb and mix it with egg yolk, 1 tbsp honey and as much castor or burdock oil. Ready mass rub in the roots of hair and leave under polyethylene and a towel for 60 minutes. For rinsing, use warm water and shampoo. The effect of the mask: strengthening hair follicles, enhancing hair growth, preventing dandruff.
2. A useful alternative to shop shampoo will be a home based egg. For its preparation, take 1 or 2 chicken eggs and mix them with 2-3 tablespoons.water. With a ready shampoo, massage your head and hold it for another 5 minutes. After rinse with warm water. Strengthen the effect of additional rinsing hair with water with the addition of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar( 1 tablespoon per liter of water).
3. Mix with a blender peeled ripe banana, 100 ml of live beer, 1 yolk and 1 tbsp.honey. Apply the mixture on the hair and create a sauna effect for them. After 1-2 hours rinse. The effect of the mask is aimed at enhancing hair growth.
4. Stop the intense hair loss, moisten the hair and nourish them with useful substances help mask from a single yolk( dry hair) or protein( fatty hair), 1 tsp.fresh lemon juice, 0.5 tsp.red ground pepper, 1 tsp.alcohol basis( cognac or vodka), 1 tsp.burdock or castor oil and 1 tsp.juice of aloe. The duration of the mask is 1-, 1.5 hours. Do not forget to warm your head during the procedure.
5. Dissolve in 100 ml.warm water 1 tsppowder gelatin and leave the mixture for swelling for 30-40 minutes. Then add to it an egg( normal hair), yolk( dry hair) or protein( fatty hair) and 1 tsp.honey. Apply the composition over the entire length of the hair and hold for about an hour. Gelatin envelops the hair shafts, thereby protecting them from damage. As a result, the curls acquire a healthy appearance, become smooth and shiny.