Japanese manicure - how to do manicure at home, photo
Its distinctive feature is the use of purely natural materials made from high quality raw materials. Japanese manicure is able to solve many problems of damaged and weakened nails, including increased brittleness, delamination, dehydration, thinning, softening, discoloration, tarnish, the appearance of cracks, furrows and depressions. It is possible to eliminate such imperfections even for several sessions. Unlike other methods that give a result only after a long time, Japanese care returns the nails to their hardness, elasticity, smoothness, healthy pink shade and dazzling brilliance, without waiting for a complete change of the nail plate. To some extent, it is similar to the popular spa manicure, but at the same time it has a number of its features. Such a high efficiency of the eastern procedure is explained not only by the use of cosmetics based on natural components, but also by the nuance of conducting a preliminary individual diagnosis using a special table. In the course of it, the master assesses the condition of the nails and, in a private way, selects the means necessary for their restoration and further maintenance of a healthy appearance. Analyzing the multifaceted possibilities of the Japanese manicure, it becomes quite obvious that it can become a real salvation for the nail plates, which need deep restoration after the build-up and prolonged staining with aggressive lacquers. Moreover, its technology is complex and involves caring not only for the nails, but also for the skin of the hands. Although the procedure of the Japanese manicure is mainly interested in young ladies, its impact will be no less useful to men's hands. It is believed that the Japanese manicure is more a salon procedure. In fact, it is quite feasible and at home. The only thing - you need to prepare for the fact that it will take about an hour and will require an extensive set of special tools.
Materials and products for the Japanese manicure
It should immediately be stipulated that in the Japanese technique of manicure there is no place for metal and cutting tools. As far as indelicate, traumatic manipulation is, in this case, absolutely unacceptable. For gentle treatment of the skin of hands and nails, a special kit for Japanese manicure Masura or P.Shine will be required( the choice depends on personal preferences).Since such cosmetics belongs to the premium class, its cost is quite high. However, first-class quality and long service life will more than justify all incurred costs. We propose to dwell in more detail on the main components of the Japanese manicure sets and the ingredients used in the course of its implementation:
- Base coat is a transparent, colorless product that can be used both independently( to create the effect of natural, shiny nails), and as a basis for decorative varnish. In the second case, it improves the adhesion of the lacquer to the nail plate and thus significantly increases the durability of the manicure.
- Finish - performs a fixing function in the Japanese manicure. It has no color and is applied on top of the decorative varnish. Protects nails from mechanical damage in the form of chips and cracks, enhances the shine and the duration of the socks of varnish. Some finish coatings provide quick drying of the varnish.
- Peeling - a cream or gel with fine abrasive particles, necessary for deep cleansing of the skin, renewing its upper layer. Excellent moisturizes the epidermis, promotes its rejuvenation. The application of the peel before applying the serum promotes the maximum penetration into the skin of the curative substances contained therein.
- Polishing block - thanks to the presence of abrasive and suede sides, perfectly prepares nails for the procedure of Japanese manicure.
- Titiban sticks - Titibana's thin sticks made from orange tree are designed for cuticle treatment and application of funds. Are a natural antiseptic.
- Mineral paste is a preparation used for polishing and sealing nail plates. Rich in the content of trace elements useful for nails, such as peptides( extracts of seaweed), keratin and pearl crumbs. After applying the paste, the nails become firm, smooth and shiny.
- Polishing powder based on beeswax - nourishes and aligns the texture of nail plates, ensures their natural shine.
- Silk pouch Atsui is a special massage device, which includes mineral salt, aroma oils and Japanese dried flowers. Hands are massaged with heated pouches, resulting in improved blood microcirculation, cellular renewal of the skin of the hands, relief of pain in muscular spasms.
- Apricot kernel oil - has an emollient, moisturizing, tonic and anti-inflammatory effect on the skin of the hands, helps to cleanse it from the cornified layer.
- Jojoba oil - contains in its composition a valuable protein for skin and has a consistency similar to liquid paraffin. Due to this, it is perfectly absorbed into the epidermis, after which it begins to actively nourish, moisten and rejuvenate it. In addition, jojoba oil can remove irritation and protect the skin from the penetration of bacteria and germs.
- Ylang Ylang Oil - makes the skin supple, soft and velvety, promotes the regeneration of its cells, accelerates the growth of nails, eliminates the problem of their fragility and excessive fineness.
- Pearl crumb - fills the irregularities of the nail plate, makes the hollows and cracks virtually invisible, has a whitening effect, which is very important for yellowed nails. Thanks to the content of glucose, protein, vitamins B and D in the pearl crumb, as well as a large number of amino acids and microelements, it is possible to considerably improve the nourished nails.
- Cucumber extract - provides moisturizing, softening of the skin, helps it to get rid of dead cells and promotes the appearance of new ones. It contains vitamins, natural acids, mineral salts and enzymes.
- Rice extract - increases the elasticity of the nail plate, fills it with the necessary moisture. Forming on the surface of nails invisible film, protects them from unfavorable external factors.
- Ceramides - extracts from vegetable rice, which help to strengthen, moisturize nails, strengthen their protective function.
- Keratin is a natural protein that is an integral part of the structure of hair, nails and skin. Keratin-coated nail plates better retain moisture and maintain resistance to harmful bacteria and microbes. Keratin is one of the ingredients of the base coat.
Japanese manicure at home
We have already stipulated that for a Japanese manicure at home, as in the salon, a special cosmetic kit will be needed. It can be freely purchased at specialized stores selling nail care products. The stages of the home procedure of the Japanese manicure are practically the same as in the salon room and look like this:
1. First, rinse your hands in a soothing bath with soapy water for 5-10 minutes.
2. Using a special scrub from the set, carefully massage the steamed nail plates with soft circular motions. Peeling will release the okolonogevuyu skin from keratinized scales.
3. Cover nails with a degreaser containing rice milk and proteins.
4. Moisturizing is an obligatory stage in the Japanese manicure. To do this, use serum based on the extract of cucumber, bamboo, vanilla or red tea.
5. Now it is necessary to strengthen the nail plates. To do this, the Japanese kit provides for serum, enriched with useful minerals and trace elements - calcium, keratin, ginseng extract and pearl powder. Using this tool makes it possible to strengthen the nails, to activate their rapid growth and renewal, to remove the irregularities and damages on the surface of the nail plates.
6. After strengthening the nails, the cuticle procedure should be followed. Soften it with a drug with algae, then gently move it away with a Titiban stick. After removing the cuticle, use a sedative with minerals and extracts of medicinal plants.
7. Go to the treatment of the nail plates. Rub the mineral paste on them with rubbing movements. To do this, use a polishing block.
8. Continue to polish the nails in a circular motion, but with the aid of a polishing powder. You will see how literally in front of their surface will be perfectly smooth and shiny. It will give the impression that the nail plates are covered with a clear varnish.
9. At the end of the procedure, massage the hands with pre-heated Atsui pouches for 10 minutes. Then apply a nourishing or moisturizing cream.
Having mastered the intricacies of the Japanese manicure technique, each girl can take care of her own nails no worse than any professional. At the same time, the unsurpassed result will not take long to wait - the nail plates, which have suffered from multiple build-ups, are resurrected after 5-6 manicure sessions. Another nice point is that the effect of one procedure will last long enough. According to the recommendations of Japanese masters, each subsequent manicure should be done every 2-3 weeks.