Magnetic bracelets from pressure and not only
Today, there are many methods of treatment and prevention of a variety of diseases. This includes procedures, various drugs, and the use of certain devices and devices. Magnetic bracelets are especially popular. Are they effective in reality?
What is it?
Magnetic bracelets today are made from a wide variety of innovative materials. For example, often based on high quality polished steel. But some models have several inserts: from titanium, germanium, bioceramics, and also from a nanosilver. Some bracelets are covered with gold and are encrusted with rhinestones or even with stones.
A bit of history
Magnetic and non-magnetic bracelets have been worn for a long time. For example, even the ancient Sumerian and Assyrian kings always wore such an ornament in front of important events. And some wore bracelets without taking off.
For men this accessory was considered a symbol of strength, power and courage. But the poor bracelets were unavailable, so they were worn only by rich, important and notable people. By the way, such an ornament was worn not only on the hands, but also on the feet.
About magnetic bracelets became known around the middle of the last century, but scientific discoveries and research made us doubt the strength of this decoration. And yet since the 80s of the last century interest began to grow again, and today many people buy bracelets.
How does it work?
How do magnetic bracelets work? The principle of their action is based on a magnetic field. It has been studied for a long time, and scientists have repeatedly proved its effect on the human body.
By the way, even the Earth has a magnetic field, but due to the technological impact on the planet and the deterioration of the ecological situation, such a field is gradually weakening. A man also has his own field, but, according to the creators of bracelets, it needs to be recharged.
So, here are some important moments of the effect of magnetic bracelets on human organs and systems:
- Magnetic effect allows to improve blood circulation. The capillaries widen, the erythrocyte rate increases, and blood clotting normalizes. And if the blood begins to actively circulate through the vessels, then all cells, organs and tissues get along with it much more nutrients and oxygen.
- The effect on acupuncture points also takes place. On the wrist( namely, there you need to wear a bracelet) there are several biologically active points. Some are responsible for the work of the cardiovascular system, others normalize the functioning of the respiratory system, and some are related to the digestive organs. So the impact on these very points can improve the performance of certain organs.
- Some models have inserts with negatively charged ions, which also have some impact on the body. So, they are able to penetrate the skin, enter the bloodstream and react with certain components of the blood, having a positive effect on the nervous system, cardiovascular, respiratory and others.
- Bioceramic inserts on contact with the skin under the influence of human body temperature are heated and begin to emit infrared light of a certain spectrum. This light is able to penetrate through the skin in the tissues and remove the spasm of the vessels, expanding them.
- Silver ions( some models also have this spraying) also have a positive effect on the tissue. They have anti-inflammatory, restorative, antiseptic and antibacterial effects, which allows to strengthen immunity, fight infections and accelerate the process of recovery in certain diseases.
- Inserts from germanium( they are not in all the bracelets) have an effect, due to which all tissues are saturated with oxygen, and the cells begin to regenerate much faster.
Useful or harmful?
On sale are magnetic bracelets from pressure, from headaches, to improve blood circulation and so on. Indications for use, if you believe the manufacturers, mass:
- diseases of the cardiovascular system, for example, hypertension, hypotension, ischemic heart disease, angina.
- digestive problems, such as constipation or diarrhea, bloating, flatulence;
- frequent stresses, overwork, nerve overexertion;
- also bracelets have a general strengthening effect on the body and strengthen immunity.
But it's worth noting that the benefits of such bracelets have not been scientifically proven. Studies were conducted, the results of which made it possible to verify that in some cases such adaptations are completely useless. So, men and women over 50, suffering from arthritis, wore magnetic and ordinary copper bracelets. And the effect was the same: the pain did not go away, the condition did not improve.
And yet a certain effect is: the magnetic field affects the body, and the effect of auto-suggestion has not been canceled. But there is no guarantee of quick results. But the design of the product allows it to be used as an original accessory.
And can such decoration cause harm? Yes, because, firstly, there are contraindications:
- the presence of a pacemaker;
- myocardial infarction;
- individual intolerance;
- severe infectious and some chronic diseases.
Secondly, there are cases of serious allergic reactions.
The price of the bracelet is very high and depends on the specific model. So, a bracelet with inserts can cost about 7-10 thousand rubles. And the most simple model can be purchased for 200-500 rubles.
Some reviews on bracelets:
- "I was wearing a bracelet with a headache, I did not notice any improvement."
- "I wear a bracelet for a month, I'm more active, cheerful. I will continue to wear. "
Now you know everything about magnetic bracelets and you will be able to decide whether it is worth buying such a product or not.