White dots on the nails and the reasons for their formation
- White dots on the nails
- What are the causes of the appearance of white dots( leukonichia) on the nails?
- How can I remove white spots on my nails at home?
- How the diet affects the appearance of spots on the nails
- Video about nail diseases and possible causes
Hands are a mirror of the human soul, if one can say so, and the nails are the decoration of the hands. In this regard, white dots on the nails can shock anyone in the weaker sex, but do not get so upset all the fixable.
White dots on the nails
Leukonichia is of the following types:
Many small white dots or one large one appear on the nail plate.
Horizontal or vertical white stripes appear on the nail plate.
Characterized by partial violation of the nail plate.
There is complete damage to the nail surface.
- What rules should be followed, making our fingernails on fengshu tell our article.
- On how to make a manicure from the newspaper you can find out here.
What are the causes of the appearance of white dots( leukonichia) on the nails?
Modern medicine calls many factors contributing to the appearance of white spots.
The human nails are not insured against mechanical damage. It can be not only a stroke or pinching, but also a violation of the nail plate during a non-professional manicure. Often the cause of leukonichia is chemical damage. Unfortunately, not all the nail products produced by the beauty industry are harmless. Also household chemicals, building paints and varnishes are capable of causing great harm to the health of nails.
- Deficiency of vitamins and microelements in the body.
Very often leukonichia is seen in children and pregnant women. White spots on the nails may indicate a lack of Fe, Ca and Zn, as well as for avitaminosis A, E and C. In the first case, this is due to physiologically caused changes in the metabolism. In the second - with the bearing of the fetus. After all, the organism of the future mother starts to work for two, and the need for usefulness rises sharply.
Severe nervous shocks can provoke the appearance of white spots. If this is a one-time emotional shake, then along with the growth of the nail, this problem will also go away. If the organism is in a state of constant nervous tension, there is a danger of total leukonichia.
White dots, streaks and spots can serve as a kind of indicator of serious problems that have arisen in the body. Total leukonichia often occurs in metabolic disorders, with diseases of the cardiovascular system and the gastrointestinal tract, chronic renal failure, and fungal lesions.
Now about the very important!
If suddenly one or two white spots appeared on the nails, which gradually left together with the growth of the plate and did not arise any more, then there is no cause for concern. Most likely, there was a violation of the state of the nails due to micro-injury, short-term stress or malnutrition.
If there is a relapse of leukonichia or suddenly a large number of white spots appear, you should immediately consult a doctor. Only an expert will put a correct diagnosis and prescribe the right treatment with vitamins and medications.
How can I remove white spots on my nails at home?
Here are a few popular ways to restore health to your nails if they received a micro-injury during a manicure or while doing housework
The first recipe. Marine
- Composition: 1 tbsp.l sea salt, 1 tbsp.hot water
- In the resulting saline solution, lower the hands for 20 minutes. Then gently pat with a soft towel and apply a nourishing cream.
The second recipe. Garlic
- Ingredients: 1 tbsp.hot water, 1 clove of garlic
- Rip off the nails in a hot tub. Cut the garlic clove into two halves and rub them with the surface of the nail plates. The second option is possible. Chop the garlic cloves on a grater and carefully pour the resulting pulp into problem areas.
The third recipe. Manganese
- Ingredients: 1 tbsp.hot water, potassium permanganate( potassium permanganate)
- In a hot solution obtained, hold hands for 20 minutes. At the end of the procedure, oil the nails with tea tree oil.
The fourth recipe. Oily
- Ingredients: 1 tbsp.olive( sunflower) oil, 1 tbsp.lemon juice
- Preheat oil and add lemon juice to it. In the resulting warm mixture, lower the hands for 15 minutes. Then gently wipe with a dry cloth.
The fifth recipe. Assembled
- Composition: 1 tbsp.hot water, 1 part of the milkweed, 1 part of St. John's wort, 1 part of the turn, 1 part of the yarrow, 1 part of the onion husks.
- Mix the herbs in the same amount. Collect the spoon with a glass of hot water. Put your hands in a hot herbal infusion and hold for 15-20 minutes. Then gently wipe with a dry cloth.
These hot baths need to be arranged for your hands and nails every day for three weeks. They will help improve blood circulation and nourish the nails with useful substances.
- What recommendations to adhere to and what to do, if the nails are cracked, find out from the article.
- How to make a stylish and beautiful manicure on short nails, you can read here.
- Secrets how to make beautiful manicure at home, are disclosed on this page: http: //quclub.ru/ uhod-za-nogtami /manikyur/ kak-sdelat-v-domashnih-usloviyah.html
How the diet affects the appearance of spots on the nails
In conclusion, it is necessary to saythat sometimes the appearance of white spots on the nails is the reaction of the body to malnutrition. Sometimes it is enough to just correct it, and the problems will go away forever. Build your food according to the following principles:
- revise and diversify the menu
- abandon fast food, convenience foods, canned food, sweet
- include meat, fish, cheese, cottage cheese
- more actively eat vegetables( broccoli, cauliflower), fruits
Secret of healthyand beautiful nails in the right way of life, in a balanced diet and in constant care for them.
Let your hands always be velvety, and the marigolds are healthy!
Video about nail diseases and possible causes of