Indications and contraindications for the use of urological collection of herbs
Today, many diseases can be cured, using modern medicines. But to solve some problems with health it is possible and with the help of medicinal plants. For example, many doctors recommend urologic collection to their patients. And in what cases is it shown, how to take it?
What is it?
Urological collection is a drug based on medicinal plants, sold in pharmacies and quite often appointed by urologists. Another name for this drug is Phytonefrole.
What does it consist of?
The composition of the urological collection includes several components at once, all of them are herbal and absolutely natural.
This is what the collection consists of:
- 40% Bearberry Ordinary;
- 20% of the fennel fruit;
- 20% of the flowers of the medicinal calendula;
- 10% peppermint leaves;
- 10% of the roots and rhizomes of Eleutherococcus.
Sometimes bearberry leaves can be replaced with cranberry leaves, since they have about the same properties.
Forms of release
Urological collection is issued in two forms: in the form of collection of crushed raw materials, as well as in the form of filter bags with powder. The second option is more convenient, since you do not have to measure the exact amount.
What properties does it have?
Useful properties of urological collection are explained by substances that make up the remedy. For example, bearberry leaves contain phenoglycosides, namely methylarbutine and arbutin, as well as flavonoids, organic acids and tannins.
In the flowers of marigold you can find carotenoids and flavonoids. The fruit of fennel contains quite a lot of essential oils. Eleutherococcus is rich in eleuterosides and various phenolic compounds, and in the leaves of peppermint it is possible to find flavonoids and ethers.
Plants that are part of the urological collection, impact immediately in several ways.
- First, they increase the tone of the walls of the bladder, as well as the muscles supporting it and other organs of the small pelvis in a normal position.
- Secondly, there is a fairly powerful diuretic effect, which allows to normalize the work of the kidneys and eliminate edema.
- Thirdly, the components of the preparation have antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which helps to eliminate inflammatory and infectious diseases.
- Fourth, it is worth noting the spasmolytic effect( in some diseases of the genitourinary system there are spasms).
- Fifthly, there are general toning and restorative effects. Among other things, plants contain a wide variety of micro- and macroelements, minerals and vitamins.
When is the application shown?
Indications for the use of urological collection of herbs:
- renal failure;
- exacerbation of chronic prostatitis in men.
This medication can also be prescribed by doctors for the prevention of all the diseases listed above.
Is everyone allowed to take it?
This drug has some contraindications, which include the periods of lactation and pregnancy, individual intolerance of individual components of the drug or hypersensitivity to them, children's age( up to 12 years).
Are there any side effects?
To possible side effects can be attributed only to allergic reactions, which are most often manifested in the form of itching, burning, rashes and other skin manifestations.
How to take?
How to take the remedy? The instruction will help in this, so be sure to study it thoroughly before starting the procedure.
To prepare raw materials, 10 grams( that is, about one tablespoon) of dry raw materials should be placed in enameled pots( eg in a saucepan), pour 200 milliliters of boiling water and put either on the slowest fire or on a water bath. It is necessary to heat the composition for half an hour, then insist ten or fifteen minutes at room temperature, strain and then wring out the remaining raw material through gauze.
Then the volume of the received product should be brought to the original 200 milliliters. It is recommended to take one third of a glass three times a day, preferably half an hour before meals. The average course of treatment is two to four weeks, depending on the severity of the disease.
If you purchased the drug in the form of filter bags with powder, then two packages should be placed in a glass or enamel container, pour 100 milliliters( about half a glass) of boiling water, close the lid tightly and insist for half an hour.
Then wring out the filter bags and add the warm boiled water to the liquid, so that the volume is 100 milliliters. Take the finished product should be half the glass for half an hour before meals three times a day. The duration of treatment can be about two to four weeks.
Directly before each use, it must be vigorously shaken.
Some tips for those who decided to start a urological collection:
- Do not start treatment yourself, prescribe the drug can only be the attending physician and only after a complete examination and the statement of the exact diagnosis.
- It is advisable not to take the collection just before bedtime, do it two to three hours before it, so that the bladder can completely emptied, and nothing prevents you from relaxing and sleeping.
- The most effective and rational is the application of the collection as part of a comprehensive therapy, including medication and some procedures. But sometimes it is enough and only this means.
- If you have any unpleasant symptoms, tell them about it and stop taking it for a while.
Health to you and your loved ones!