How to take wheat bran for weight loss?
Previously, this product was used as a feed for livestock, and now it can be found in shops, pharmacies and eco-shops. He is the basis of diets for a variety of pop and film stars, who are vigorously promoting the useful properties of this food supplement. It's about wheat bran. Even nutritionists from all over the world advise to use these simple waste products of flour milling to prolong youth and cure many diseases.
Popular and widely produced products of modern manufacturers are filled with harmful preservatives, dyes, additives and other substances that adversely affect human health.
Even the usual white flour and baking on its basis, except for pleasure and excess weight, does not bring practically any benefit. After all, in the process of making it, the most valuable thing is removed - the shell of grain, in which the main quantity of vitamins and other useful substances is concentrated.
Small, yes remotely
Wheat bran contains a large amount of fiber, vitamins A, B and E, as well as a variety of micro- and macro elements. Their benefit lies in the beneficial effects on many systems of the body.
- Group B vitamins are involved in the processes of salt, protein, carbohydrate and fat metabolism, as well as the synthesis of the hemoglobin protein, thereby affecting the process of hematopoiesis.
- Proteins contribute to the rapid restoration of tissues, improve the overall condition of the skin, returning it a healthy glow and a tight look, and improve the state of the immune system and vision.
- For people with cardiovascular diseases this available product will help to normalize cholesterol level, strengthen blood vessels and reduce the number of atherosclerotic plaques.
- Cellulose improves the functioning of the intestines, contributing to its natural purification, and microelements relieve the body of toxins and toxins. In addition, edible wheat fibers perfectly help to fight with constipation, dysbiosis and heartburn.
- Bran also helps to maintain female and male sexual health. Due to fatty acids, the correct balance of the hormone estrogen remains in women, which is a good prevention of diseases such as cancer and endometriosis. And men, using this product of flour milling, can be assured of the normal operation of the prostate gland and the continued preservation of their sexual power.
- Especially effective bran for weight loss. The main problem for women who want to have an ideal body is an increased appetite. Due to the low calorie content( only 165 kcal per 100 grams) and the ability to swell in the stomach, bran is an excellent snack and even a full meal, after which there is a feeling of absolute satiety, even if you ate a small portion.
In addition, the fiber of wheat helps to speed up the metabolic processes, helping to get rid of excess kilograms. The recipe is simple - 2 tbsp per day you need to drink 1-2 tbsp.water. This will give its result after 2 weeks of use. And for girls who want to get rid of excess weight, you can try a bran diet.
Varieties, features of choice and use
In shops today you can find several variants of wheat bran:
- in the form of flakes.
How to choose the right ones, it's very easy to learn - just read the information on the package carefully. The composition should not contain any additives or excipients. The most secure are considered ground, as in the manufacturing process they are amenable to a minimum of technological treatments.
A quality product should have a characteristic reddish yellow color and practically no taste and smell. Store it is recommended in conditions of room temperature for up to 1 year.
To allow the bran to be eaten, they must be poured with hot water and allowed to brew for 20-30 minutes until completely swollen. Also they can be added to porridge or muesli, thus enriching your breakfast with additional useful substances.
Before starting the use of bran for medicinal purposes, it is necessary to carefully study the information on how much and how to take the product for each specific problem. The optimal course of admission is 10-14 days. It starts with 1 tbsp, increasing the amount gradually.
For fortifying decoction, pour 1 tbsp.bran 2 tbsp.boiling water and boil on low heat for half an hour, after which add 1 tablespoon.honey. Drink the broth every day for 50 ml.
If in the evening you are constantly haunted by a feeling of hunger, pour a few spoons of bran from wheat kefir and eat. So you will be full and do not overload the stomach.
A variety of dishes for every taste
Many people are skeptical about bran. Say, what can you cook from these "waste"?And in vain, because such a simple additive can give a typical breakfast, lunch or dinner a special taste and extraordinary benefit. With them, you can prepare soups, minced meat, add to pastries, as well as in jelly or compote. And to please the domestic, we recommend to cook a pumpkin-cut brisket.
You will need:
- 250 g pumpkin;
- 20 grams of wheat bran;
- 2 eggs;
- 40 g of rice;
- 5 tbsp.water;
- 5 tbsp.milk;
The rice must first be soaked in cold water for 1.5 hours, and gourd the pumpkin. Mix everything with bran and water, salt, put in a form, greased with vegetable oil and put in the oven for 30 minutes( temperature 200 degrees).
After half an hour to get the form, pour over the baked mass of beaten eggs with milk and bake for another 10 minutes. This simple and tasty dish will become a satisfying start to the day.
It's worth to be careful!
With all the complex of useful properties, some diseases completely exclude the introduction of wheat bran into the diet, among them:
- peptic ulcer;
- of duodenal disease;
There are some contraindications for those who suffer from gastritis, cholecystitis and pancreatitis. It should also be noted that bran can influence the balance of calcium in the body, so do not exceed the recommended daily dose( 3 tablespoons), so that the product does not bring harm.
Remember that in all things the measure is important, and let the desire for the improvement of the body never go to an obsession.