Purity in case of uterine myoma: recipes of medicinal tincture and ways of applying decoction
Myoma is a benign formation on the muscular walls of the organ, but in no case should it be ignored. Diagnosis and treatment of the disease is complicated by the inconspicuous course of the disease in 70% of cases. More often from a pathology young women of genital age suffer. Purity in uterine myomas, recipes of decoctions and infusions of which are highly effective and effective in combating the widespread female ailment, is the environment of healers in a special account.
- Recipes and methods for using celandine for the treatment of fibroids
- Syringing with decoction of the plant
- Oral tincture of celandine
- Contraindications and recommendations
- What can and can not be done with uterine myomas?
Recipes and methods for using celandine for the treatment of fibroids
It is necessary to select the necessary method for treating celandine fibroids under the supervision of a doctor. A specialist who is familiar with the history of the patient's illness, the peculiarities of the course of the disease, will be able to select the optimal therapy. Traditionally, the treatment uses syringing decoction of the plant and taking the tincture inside. Both methods are quite effective, but in the severe course of the disease the second method shows the greatest effectiveness.
Syringing decoction of the plant
For syringing you can use fresh celandine juice, diluted in warm boiled water in the proportions of 1:10.Infusion from decoction for syringing is safer, and the risk of getting burned by the vaginal mucosa is significantly reduced.
To prepare the broth, it is necessary:
- Place a tablespoon of dry leaves in a heat-resistant dish, pour boiling water.
- Warm in a water bath for about half an hour.
- Remove from a water bath and leave in a dark place under the lid for two hours.
- Strain the broth through several layers of gauze wipes.
Douching should be performed no more than twice a day, depending on the patient's state of health, intensity of pain and recommendations of the treating doctor.
In cases where abdominal pain delivers a special discomfort, it is permissible to soak cotton swabs with a decoction and insert into the vagina. This method of application is also quite effective.
Oral tincture of celandine
The use of celandine tincture for myome is much more effective than douching, but it is accompanied by certain risks. The maximum reduction in the likelihood of side effects can help a gynecologist. It is important to introduce the folk remedy correctly and also correctly deduce it at the end of the course - this will help minimize the risks of negative reaction from the body.
- How to make a tincture from dry grass
- A tablespoon of dry celandine should be filled with half a glass of vodka.
- Place in a dark place and insist for two weeks.
- Strain the liquid thoroughly.
How to drink tincture of celandine with uterine myoma, a specialist should determine, but there is also a traditional regimen of intake: half a glass of pure water should be added a drop of tincture and drink once a day on an empty stomach for 15 days. The number of drops for each subsequent admission should be increased by one, and the next 15 days reduced by drop per day until the end of the course of treatment.
- Recipe for tincture from
- Juice Wash fresh grass thoroughly in cool water.
- Grind with a blender until pulp is obtained.
- Use gauze to squeeze the juice of the plant.
- Add one part of the vodka and two parts of the liquid honey to one part of the juice.
- Intensively stir the contents, tightly close and insist for a week.
This tincture should be consumed one tablespoon before eating for three months. Keep the product in the refrigerator.
Contraindications and recommendations
Treatment of uterine fibroids celandine, the reviews of which are quite contradictory, requires certain precautions and has contraindications. Admiring the amazing properties of plants, do not forget that the celandine is poisonous, and its juice is very low.
Direct contraindications to the use of broth and infusion of celandine are:
- epilepsy and other conditions accompanied by convulsions;
- individual intolerance;
- hypersensitivity of the mucous membranes.
There is a risk of side effects when treating uterine myoma with celandine. Most often, they occur with a sharp increase in dosage. If side effects persist for several days, you should stop using the decoction or tincture and consult a doctor.
Treatment with celandine in uterine myomas can become dangerous in case of overdose or lack of control by the attending physician. With proper and careful use of celandine - an incredibly effective and effective tool for maintaining women's health. However, not all types of fibroids can be treated, in some cases it can not do without surgery, and it is impossible to delay it!