10 most popular serials about students and their adventures
- "Helen and the guys" is one of the most popular and, perhaps, the first series about students and their lives. Three of the most ordinary guy Etienne, Nicolas and Christian enter the university and are gradually drawn into study. But in their thoughts is not the desire to get higher education, but dreams of the dizzying musical career of rock stars. But while in free from lectures and preparation for exams, they arrange rehearsals in the old garage. One day friends come to a cafe and meet there with two wonderful second-year students of the same faculty: Helen and Katie. They have a girlfriend-olora Johanna, with whom the guys too soon get acquainted. Gradually, between young people there is sympathy, romantic relationships begin to develop. But the keyboard player Jose arrives in the group, and his friends start urgently searching for him. In addition to all this, students fall into a variety of situations, including the curious.
- "Univer" - a series about ordinary Russian students: Sasha, Tanya, Alla, Couse, Gaucher and Michael. All of them live in a hostel, go to classes, prepare for exams and tests, get good and not the best grades and, of course, enjoy the student life, because it is so diverse, funny, interesting and full of vivid impressions! Tanya is an excellent student from the Faculty of Law, Michael is an Armenian and conqueror of women's hearts, Alla is a frivolous beauty with long legs and blond hair, Kuzya is an athlete with not very outstanding intellectual abilities, Sasha is a modest and kind freshman-astronomer, and Gosha is a cunning,thoughtful and charismatic guy. They all live in the same block, so they are seen almost every day, and sometimes they take an active part in each other's lives. And, of course, there could not do without romantic moments. Alle liked Kuzya, but he did not understand it yet. And Tanya is beginning to pay more attention to Sasha.
- "Students" .If you like funny TV shows, then do not miss this one. It was created in Russia and was shown in 2005 on the REN-TV channel. Then the show was repeated in 2008 on the channel "MTV Russia".It would seem that there is nothing unusual here. The most ordinary students, the most ordinary student life, which many lived, studied in high schools. But some moments are so curious and funny that it is simply impossible not to laugh. One of the main characters Zhenya Korolev rides a train to Moscow and meets his future classmate Vovu Kvakushu. Then he meets the head of the group Sasha, who immediately falls in love with the guy. Sam Zhenya feels feelings for the third year of Veronica, but she has a boyfriend Anton, who has influential connections, including with the deputy dean, Gusev Pavel Ilyich. And Gusev hates Dean Vesnovsky and does everything to take his place. These are such intricate relationships.
- "Fresh meat" .This series tells about the student's life, in which there is a place not only for lectures and exams, but also quarrels, disputes, all kinds of emotions, new acquaintances and vivid impressions. The main characters are just beginning to learn all this, as they recently entered the university. They realize that they are very far away from their parents, which means that tremendous opportunities are opening up. Now you can do almost anything you want: hang out day and night, get acquainted with new interesting people, start relationships, do things that could not be done before, learn from the new side, and try your hand in a variety of situations. All this can turn a head, so it remains only to enjoy and relax. But this is not so simple, because you have to think not only about yourself, but about other students. And that's why sometimes quarrels and misunderstandings arise. Will students be able to cope with all the difficulties?
- "Best years" Samantha Best is an orphan who was raised by foster parents. She dreamed of graduating, and, finally, this dream came true. She graduated with honors from the school and entered the university. From that moment Samantha's life completely changed. Of course, combining study, work and entertainment is very difficult, but still it is possible, especially when there is support. At the university, the girl found several friends: the star of the Davon basketball team, the daughter of very wealthy and influential parents Catherine, as well as a correspondence student and part-time bartender from the Boston Trent club. Gradually, friendship grows stronger, and teenagers, who yesterday were so irresponsible and naive, mature and receive a lot of life lessons. Will the characters achieve something in life and take place in it and at the same time keep a warm relationship with each other?
- "University" is a youth American comedy series about student life, which is also worth a look. All heroes are students of the nonexistent fictional Cypress School. All students, according to the Greek system of education, are divided into sisterhoods and brotherhoods. The most popular are the three: Omega Kai Delta, Kappa Tau Gamma and Zetta Betta Zetta. In the center of events are the simple guy Rusty Cartwright and his sister Casey. Rusty just entered the university and so did not have time to learn all the delights of learning. And what does the student life include? This is, first of all, the audience, lectures, teachers, exams, cribs, "zverrezhka."But this is not all. Inherent part are also parties, crazy festivities, the most beautiful girls, dances until the morning and many other fascinating and interesting activities. And with all this is yet to meet Rusty, who does not yet fully understand what is waiting for him, and where he got.
- "Community"( "Classmates") .At a public university, those who for some reason could not do this earlier are trained. And in a variety of ways, seven people entered this institution: the arrogant handsome and former lawyer Jeff Winger, whose diploma was invalid, the lonely mother and "divorcee" Shirley Bennett, the cute blonde Britta Perry, who wants to start life from scratch, former football player Troy Barnes, a witty and charismatic American of Palestinian origin, Ebed Nadir, modest Annie Edison and sixty-year-old old man Pierce Hawthorne, who knows everything about life as he was married seven times. All these completely different people will have to learn how to interact, communicate and get along in one audience.
- The "rebellious spirit" is an Argentine TV series about teenage students, students in an elite private boarding school. Here you can meet as gifted students who received a scholarship, and children of wealthy parents. All heroes have different concepts, views and principles of life, but they must learn to solve problems, overcome difficulties, and sometimes act together. And although each has its own life goal, all the same joint efforts and support will help to achieve success and win its place under the sun.
- "Real boys" .Enumerating interesting serials about students, it is worth mentioning this one. In the center of events are simple freshmen, who begin to learn all the delights of their new life. And although the storyline is almost non-existent, some moments will make you laugh and literally tear your stomach, while others will allow you to stop and think a little. You will enjoy American classical youth humor and funny moments and get a lot of positive emotions, it's guaranteed!
- "Freshmen" .Many entered the university and were freshmen. The first moments of student life are remembered forever and remain in the hearts, because they will never happen again. That's why the protagonists are trying to take everything from being at the university, and not just the knowledge that they are trying to give. They are simple freshmen, who most recently lived with their parents and were under their control. But now everything will be different, because the children will have to taste this sweet word "freedom".They will face the most beautiful girls, find friends and enemies, become objects for gossip and ridicule and will receive life lessons.
Student life is so interesting and cheerful that you can not only make films about it, but also serials. And which of them really deserve attention?
10 most popular serials about students:
These were the most popular serials about student life.